Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Love Story..

chapter 7

by MCR-99 1 review

1 year after the birth,cue the family dramatics..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-01-23 - Updated: 2013-01-23 - 854 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N:Okay,here's the update.Family Drama shall be in this chapter,and sadness..


Chapter 7

1 Year Later

"Happy Birthday,to you!"We all sang as one-year-old Abbey blew out her birthday candles.
"Yay!"We all cheered,and me and Gerard hugged her.
"Love you Mommy,Love you Daddy!"She smiled as she kissed our cheeks.
"Oh my god,she's such a cutie-pie!"Frank giggled.
"Uncle Frankie,play with me!"She giggled as she toddled over to him.
"Okay,little one!"He smiled as he swooped her up and swung her around,causing her to laugh.
"Okay,I'll go put the cake out!"I say as I pick up the plate holding the cake and walk towards the kitchen.
"I'll help!"Gerard smiled as he followed me.

"Okay,so,I think I have a plate for everyone.."I mumble as I count the plates in the kitchen and add a peice to each.
"You should have."Gerard said as he counted them all,then totaled up the number of guests."Yep,you got everyone."
"Thanks for helping,Gee."I smiled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.
"Do I get a treat?"He smiled.
"Not now,wait until tonight.."I giggled as I put a bit of frosting on his nose.
He then tried to lick it off,but I quickly wiped it off.
"Ready for cake?"I smiled as I brought the plates into the other room,and everyone cheered.

"Bye Aunty Penina,bye Uncle Frankie!"Abbey smiled as Penina and Frank walked out the door into the cold night.
"Thanks for coming,guys!"I smile as I see them out the door.
"No worries,we can't miss our neice's birthday!"Penina smiled.
"So,you don't mind not being an official aunt and uncle?"
"'Course not!Come on,Penina.Let's go."Frank said as he and Penina walked down the drive.
I was about to close the door when I saw a car pull up outside our house.
I knew that car well.

Social Services.

"What do you mean,I'm an unfit mother?"I shout at the officer.
"Look,I know how hard this is for you,but -"
"If you knew how hard this is for me,you would'nt be here!"I shout at her again.
"You never let me finish!We got a call from a family member saying that you weren't able to take care of your daughter."The officer stated,as she took Abbey's sleeping body from her crib.
"What's going on?"Gerard mumbled sleepily as he came into the room,rubbing his eyes.
"Are you the father of Abbey?"The officer asked.
"Yes,I am."He said as he woke up a bit more.
"They're taking Abbey away,Gee!"I shout,and his eyes snap open even more.
"Why?"He asks with a slight raise in his voice.
"Someone called the CPA saying we're weren't able to take care of her!"I sob as he hugs me tightly.
"Do you know who called you?"Gee asked the officer.
"....Sadie's mother..."She mumbled,and my eyes opened widely.
"My mum called you?"I ask,trying to hold back more tears.
"Yes.."The officer mumbled.
I storm out the room and to the phone.

"Hello?"
"Mum,why the fuck did you do that?!"I scream down the phone.
"Sweetie,we both know why I did what I did."
"Yeah,because you're a spineless little bitch!"I shout.
"No,because I disagree with the whole 'you being a mother' thing.."She replies.
"You're not the boss of me anymore.I'm seventeen-years-old mother,not a child!"I shriek down the phone.
"Whatever.I shall see you in court,when I win custody of her.."Mum hissed before slaming the phone down.

"That little bitch!"Penina shouted when everyone came over the next day and we broke the news.
"I know,she's your's,not her's!"Amy agreed.
"When's the court case?"Bob asked.
"The 17th.Two weeks away."Gerard said as he sat down with a coffee.
He passed me the coffee."Sleep well last night?"He asked as he put an arm around me.
"We could lose our daughter forever,Gee.How do you think I slept?"I shout.
"I was,just trying to ighten things up a bit.."He mumbled as he walked out the room.
"Gerard,wait!"I called as I chased after him.

I found him in tears in our room.
"Gerard,I'm sorry.."I mumble as I sit next to him on the bed.
"No,it wasn't you.I know how you feel."He smiled through his tears as he put his head on my shoulder.
"Then,what is it?"
"I don't know,if we'll ever get her back."He said sadly.
"We will.I promise."I smile as I kiss him.
"I miss you being pregnant.."He smiled.
"Then,get me pregnant again!"I giggled as I pulled him onto me and kissed him.


A/N:Ooh!So,looks like I'mma be pregnant again.My next baby will be Ellie,cuz she's awesome!
R&R and I'll update soon as! xoxo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story