Categories > Original > Humor > Army Of Two

Chapter 2. (Kent)

by ImAFlyingDonkey 0 reviews

Category: Humor - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2013-01-25 - Updated: 2013-01-25 - 346 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2. (Kent)

Hey, I’m Kent Eastwood. I like food. Explains why I’m a little bit on the chubby side. Call me what you want, but if you insult my little sister I will kill you. You see, Boo suffers from cancer. But still over all of this, she is such a happy little girl. She is my everything.

I guess from reading that you think I’m a nice guy. that’s were you’d be wrong. I have done so many things I regret in the past. Drug use. Dodgy ex’s. Useless criminal records. And the key suspect for a robbery at the petrol station. But I can assure you I’m on the right track. I have a new girlfriend now, called Myra. And some great supporting friends in Ty, Jett and Ash. They’ve always been there for me. And their great!!

But if I’m honest I’m not the favourite of our little group. They spend their time parting and getting drunk at weekends. When I would rather stay at home with Boo and watch a touching Disney film, or the Simpson’s. They find that a bit weird. But to be honest. I would choose that over anything.

I tend to follow the crowd a lot. Making them influence what music I like, what I’m like. But I’m a little more cultured than you think. I am quite a deep Christian. I don’t think I could ever share that with my mates. But ever since Boo was diagnosed with cancer. I was sure it was the only way to turn too. And I don’t regret it. I pray every night before I go to bed. After I’ve tucked Boo in her snug bed, with the ‘Up’ duvet covers. And kissed her on the head. Which everyday she looses more hair from.

I just did that now. Nothing makes me more upset than seeing that girl look like she does. But her sparkling little blue eyes let me know she’s ok really.
Sign up to rate and review this story