Categories > TV > Supernatural > Auditions ;)

Update

by kissmeifucan97 1 review

Just a little update on progress

Category: Supernatural - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-01-25 - Updated: 2013-01-26 - 231 words

0Unrated
So I have been trying my best to get this story written and posted but my honors classes have been really kicking my ass. I finally got to sit down and write. There have been changes to the original plot. It’s now a ... drum roll ... a Panic! At the disco / Supernatural cross over. :) Two amazing things in one. So there will probably be more auditions. So here are some questions for you.
1) Which section do you want it in P!ATD or Supernatural?
2) Does it even sound good?
3) Do you want me to post more auditions? (I already kind of know who got the part I already posted)

The new plot:
Post break up panic during the vices and virtues tour. Brendon and Spencer have a new guitarist named Cat Monroe and she is a little mysterious especially about her past. Something is different about her something "Supernatural" (love my cheesy word play). Brendon falls hard for cat and the love is mutual for her. They are in bliss. Meanwhile the Winchesters are sent to retrieve their lost friend to keep her safe during the impending Apocalypse. Dean is somewhat distracted when it comes to Cat in their teen years they were a couple but Dean is still in love with her, but does she still love him. (Sorry for the crap summery I have a hard time explaining myself)
Sign up to rate and review this story