Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Due

by OhmyGee 3 reviews

In my basement, with no makeup, I feel naked now.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] [V] - Published: 2013-01-26 - Updated: 2013-01-27 - 2387 words

1Ambiance
This chapter was supposed to go in a whole different direction, but I just decided it is going to go this way.

Hah! Way….!

I am writing this at about 4ish in the morning. Close to 5. Insomnia is very fun.

By the way, poor Mikey. He is always (in every story) my favorite character. Just giving you your first warning, this, I’d say, is a sad chapter for any Frerard lovers out there. I am a diehard Frerard (ha-ha, it rhymes) fan. So it was sad to me.

Title by Mindless Self Indulgence.

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XXIII: Due
“What!? Those fucking things are terrifying! It totally tried to kill me!” Frank shouted back.


Why the hell was he here!?

Frank was sitting on his kitchen floor, cradling Pete’s dead body. All the other people who were there had fled.

“Frank?” Frank looked up at the man who called his name. It was Gerard. Gerard was there. Frank just couldn’t comprehend why he was there.

The funny thing is Frank isn’t even sorry for murdering Pete. He is sorry, but at the same time he isn’t sorry. Frank is sorry because he killed Pete. Pete didn’t really deserve to die as much as Frank deserved to live. But, he also isn’t sorry because, Pete on the other hand was practically begging for death.

Now Gerard is at Frank’s house, watching Frank have a mental breakdown. Why was Gerard there? Frank didn’t understand: Gerard shows up at his house in the worst time possible. The first question, why, and the second, WHY?

“Frank? Are you – umm?” Gerard asked. Because Frank is just going to be like, “oh yeah, I’m totally fine, let’s fuck and have coffee.” But, Frank just continued to ignore Gerard.

Pete’s bloodied body was ice cold in Frank’s hands. Pete smelled really… dead. It sort of made Frank sick to his stomach. This just totally breaks his whole ‘pacifism thing.’

“Frank?” Gerard called out again. Frank finally looked up to him, and gasped. Gerard’s face – body – was covered in blood. He looked almost …dead; kind of like a zombie. If Frank hadn’t just murdered Pete, he would probably laugh.

“Your face! What – what to… your face?.” Frank whispered. His brain felt broken, like it didn’t work anymore.

“Yeah, I know. It is pretty sexy.” Gerard shrugged… Leave it to him to ruin a moment.

“No. That’s not – what I mean. You’re very bloody.” Frank explained. Gerard looked honestly confused for a moment, but then he remembered.

“Oh, yeah. They ummm.” He pointed to Pete. “They did it.”

“Oh.” Frank looked down at Pete’s dead body, losing some guilt. Truthfully, he did ask for it.

“Damn. I’m sorry.” Gerard said. “We should. Gotta. Get you out of here.”

**

Frank was very, very hesitant to leave at first. In fact, he wouldn’t leave; Gerard had to pull him away.

Currently, the two boys were walking down the road towards Ray’s house. Gerard had met Ray in prison, so he obviously would know what to do.

“Ya’ know… I am sorry for making out with your brother.” Frank said. Right now, he isn’t sorry at all. Gerard was overreacting. He just wanted to break the awkward silence. Mikey was a good kisser, so for some stubborn reason, Frank was almost glad they made out.

“Oh shit!” Gerard shouted, making Frank jump in place.

”What?” Frank asked bitterly.

“Mikey! I forgot about him! He’s still at the hospital! What are we going to do with him!?” Gerard started panicking. Frank almost wanted to slap Gerard in the face, but then he remembered. Frank has Mikey’s car. Mikey can’t get in trouble for Frank’s problems! Then again, Gerard shouldn’t even be helping Frank. Nobody should be helping Frank. Frank shouldn’t even be helping Frank.

Frank let out a very quiet sob. One that he didn’t even know he had.

“Frank! What are you doing?” Gerard asked. He noticed that Frank was now sitting on the sidewalk.

“What does it fucking look like?” Frank spat back bitterly. He took a few deep breaths, hoping to calm down, but somehow, it didn’t work.

“Frank, can we please just keep walking and we’ll deal with everything later. Okay?” Just as Gerard stopped talking, sirens were being heard from down town. “Shit. Come on.”

Gerard grabbed Frank’s hand tightly and yanked him down the road. They were not going to jail.

They ran as fast as Gerard could pull Frank. After about five more minutes, they arrived at Ray Toro’s front door.

“Yeah?” Ray answered through the crack in the door. “Holy shit! FINK! BOB! LOOK AT THIS!” Ray called out. Fink and Bob both appeared at the door way - highly annoyed - but when they saw Gerard and Frank, laughing occurred.

“Damn! What the fuck happened to you two? Ya’ll look like walking zombies!” Bob smirked. Ray and Fink were laughing so hard, tears were streaming from their eyes.

“I told you this was a bad idea.” Frank spat angrily to Gerard. “Will you shut the hell up!?” He shouted back to the three laughing maniacs.

“No… no – no, seriously,” Ray panted in between giggles. Yes, giggles. “What happened to you?”

“Frank, you wanna tell ‘em?” Gerard asked. Frank shook his head. “Fine. Them socs sort of. Y’know. Then Frank sort of… stabbed Pete.”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. You stabbed Pete Fucking Wentz!?” Ray asked, eyes about to pop out of his skull.

“Yep.”

“Damn, dude. That’s hardcore.”

“We figured that if anybody knows how to get outta murder wrap, would be you. Can you help us?” Gerard asked in a begging manner. Oh, so now it’s an us. Frank thought, black bitterness shooting through his veins.

“Yeah, come on in.”

**

Ray had thrown Frank and Gerard to sleep in his basement for the night to hide out. The basement was very, very cold, but well hidden from people. So it was pretty cool. The only bad thing about it was, it wasn’t meant for people to live in. There was one couch and a carpet. Grey walls surrounded them.

The worst part was… all of the creepy crawlies and bugs and spiders.

I mean… no.

Gerard had offered to sleep on the floor, while Frank sleeps on the couch, but Frank pushed him away and said “no, I get the floor. You sleep on the couch.” After minutes of arguing, Frank got to sleep on the floor.

He didn’t even want to know what kinds of demons were under the couch…

It was probably a little past midnight, and both men could tell that they weren’t going to sleep at all.

“Frank, you can still have the couch if you want.” Gerard said. He didn’t even care who was on top or bottom, (that’s the sprit!!!)he just felt the urge to talk. He didn’t really have anything to even say to Frank at all. He just wanted to talk.

“No.” Frank could feel it too. He didn’t have anything to say to Gerard either. What was there really to say? His heart felt dead inside. He had nothing – Gerard too – to give.

It’s not that Frank doesn’t love Gerard at all – he does love him – he just doesn’t feel it.

“Frank – you know that I don’t hate you. Right?” Gerard blurted out. Frank was sort of surprised that Gerard would say that; or Gerard is just lying and only trying to show pity. Either one works.

“I’m sure you don’t.” Frank retorted sarcastically.

“No. I’m serious. I just think we need a –”

“Break up?” Frank offered. Gerard gasped. The funny thing is, Frank couldn’t care less right now. Whether it’s the fact that he totally staked Pete Wentz’s heart out, or maybe he just lost the passion for Gerard. He couldn’t tell.

“No, I was going to say to just take a tiny break. Not a break up completely.” Gerard continued. “I mean, I am a total drama queen. I admit that. But, I could tell, you kissed my brother because you were annoyed with me. Maybe you just need a break. I know that I bore the hell out of you.”

“You don’t bore me at all. Only annoy me. But I only kissed him because –” Frank felt a tiny gust of wind hit his neck. There weren’t any windows at all to let air in. The wind was very intricate and delicate. A little too much. Frank went to itch his neck, but then realized the worst thing ever…

There wasn’t any wind… It was a spider!

Frank screamed to the top of his lungs (loud enough to break the non-existent windows) and jumped up from the floor. He started to scramble all over the room, thrashing around. He ripped – literally ripped his T-shirt off.

Gerard jumped up from the couch and slammed the lights on. Frank was by now, sobbing. He let out all of the sobs that were saved up from birth. Gerard really didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know what Frank was doing! Was Frank on a bad acid trip or what?

The door was busted open with loud jumps and shouts. Ray, Bob, and Fink all jumped in, switching in between different karate moves with loud “HI-YA” and “HUWAA!”

Frank, on the other hand, was still screaming and balling his head off like a baby in the corner of the room. “DEMON! DEMON! GET IT THE FUCK OFF ME! MOTHERFUCKER! GET IT OFF OF ME!

“Frank! What the fuck!?” They all screamed back. “What is wrong with you!?”

“FUCKING DEMON SPIDER! MAKE IT DIE!” Frank screamed. He stopped thrashing around so he could huddle in the corner. The spider was on the floor, crawling its Way towards Gerard.

“What!?”

Frank pointed to Gerard’s feet, where the spider was.
“It’s only a daddy long leg, Frank. It can’t hurt you.” Gerard sighed. He stared at the spider with bored eyes.

“Yeah, wait till you’re at your funeral why the fucking demon is laughing because you think it’s harmless. KILL THE FUCKING THING! SEND IT BACK TO HELL WHERE IT BELONGS!” Frank shouted. The other boys shared a look that just said really?

Gerard picked up his shoe from the floor and smashed it into the spider. He could hear a very small crack.

“There. It’s dead.” Gerard said.

“What the fuck, Frank!? We thought somebody was killing you! You motherfucker!” Ray shouted, beyond pissed.

“What!? Those fucking things are terrifying! It totally tried to kill me!” Frank shouted back.

“Go to sleep, you ass wipe.” Ray demanded, so close to punching Frank in the face. Gerard sighed and curled himself back on the couch. Ray, Fink, and Bob all waited till Frank curled himself into fetal position on the floor before leaving, and turning the lights off.

“The other spiders are going to come looking for their friend. When they find him dead, they will come at get revenge.” Frank whispered.

“Three cheers for sweet revenge, eh?” Gerard replied. (HIP HIP HOORAY FOR ME.MCR ALBUM, HUZZAH!)

After a few minutes of silence and shaky breathing, Gerard asked, “would you like to sleep on the couch?” When there was no response from Frank, he just assumed that he fell asleep. Until he said,


“Yes, please.” Frank whispered.

**

I have a giant urge to just end this whole thing right here, right now. But I won’t!

“I’m thinking we should all just keep this to ourselves for a while.” Ray said. Bob, Fink, Frank, Gerard, and Ray were all sitting in Ray’s living room after having an incredible boring and tired lunch.

“I agree. I can’t believe that a vegetarian would ever have the guts to murder someone.” Bob joked around, earning a few laughs.

“Don’t say that.” Frank demanded.

“Say what?”

“’Murder.’ It sounds so scary when you say it like that. It makes me feel even more guilty.” Frank said. He started to rub at the crook in his neck. Sleeping on the couch does not feel nice at all.

“I’m sorry, Frank.”

Just on time, a knock on the door.

Ray jumped up to look through the door’s peep hole.

“Shit! Frank! Hide in the basement!” He whispered. “It’s the fuzz!” Ray jerked Frank by the collar and threw him – literally – threw him down the stairs. He ran back to the front door, and opened it, wearing a sly grin.

“Hi, is there a Mister Toro here?” One of the cops asked. There was a middle aged man, about forty to fifty years old, and a female, about thirty years old.

“Speaking to. Come on in.” Ray opened the door wide enough for the people to step in.

“Hello, we’re here concerning on a Mister Mikey and Gerard Way.” The female said. Gerard immediately hid deeper into his hair. Why didn’t the police mention Frank? Did they think that Gerard and Mikey killed Pete!?

“Ummm… Why?” Ray asked, hesitantly and suspiciously.

“Well… it seems that. Mikey Way was found… dead last night. At around eleven PM.” The room was deadly quiet after that. Gerard peaked up from his hair and said:

“What?”

OH! CLIFFHANGER! XD

Yeah, I am not even sorry for killing Mikey. I am extremely glad that I killed Mikey. I heard RUMORS that he cheated on Alicia with some bitch named Sarah. I researched it. I am not done. I am still trying to prove that RUMOR wrong. I mean, they both have that FOREVER tattoo.

Man, I heard that removing tattoos were a real bitch, Mikey.

Whatever. Just… still so very hard to comprehend that MIKEY FUCKING WAY WOULD CHEAT ON ALICIA, HIS WIFE. I am thinking that the girl, Sarah, photo shopped all of those pictures. She just did a nice job. But, then again, if you look at the tweets that the band and their wives posted…………..

Yeah.




Sign up to rate and review this story