Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Just To Clarify - A Rant, By Yours Truly xo

by Echelonkid30 4 reviews

I want to let off some steam.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-01-27 - Updated: 2013-01-27 - 233 words

1Original
Okay, recently there's been a lot of shit going around on FicWad, and I wanted to put my two-cents in, because you know, that's what I like to do.

People have been posting things that aren't actually fanfiction, and that really grinds my gears, considering this is a site for FANFICTION and POETRY. If you want to angst furiously on the internet, please get a blog on tumblr where people can follow your hilariously funny -hint: sarcasm- diary entries, or just ramblings about your life, or how fucking shit your life is, please go get a tumblr or a twitter for that shit.

Because seriously, I don't want to see it.

I want to see fanfiction, the work of some really good writers that happen to pop up on this website. You're preventing others from seeing some quality fanfiction, as well as clogging up the My Chemical Romance category with stuff that shouldn't really be there. You're also getting reviews for things that aren't particularly good, with horrible grammar, when other things that deserve your reviews aren't getting any. People spend days, months, years trying to write a great fanfic and you go ahead and write something in two minutes that reaps in reviews, which isn't what this site is about, and that makes me angry.

Please, please stop. You're making yourself look stupid, and like an attention whore. Stop it right now.
Sign up to rate and review this story