Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Coffee Is Everything.

by MillaE 0 reviews

Some frikey. First story,no hate.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2013-01-27 - Updated: 2013-01-27 - 883 words

0Unrated
I'm falling. Why on Earth am I falling? I thought as my body tumbled deeper and deeper down into emptiness. I could feel how the slipstream tugged furiously at my clothes,wanting to pull away the only thing that shielded me from the cold. I cracked an eye open to check how far away from death I was. Greeting me was the dim light of my room,slowly getting illuminated by the rising sun. I turned to my bedside table,only to the sight of some drawings,a glass of water,and my alarmclock,who kindly informed me that it was five o' clock in the morning. On a Sunday. I groaned heavily,positioned myself on my back,with the warmth of my precious duvet covering my entire being. A few minutes later,my brain decided to troll me,and made me "Oh so sleepy but at the same time not" as my beloved best friend Frank would've said. I grunted a little,swung my legs over the edge of my bed,and slowly rose to my feet. My hair had obviously been conspiring with my brain this morning,and decided to look(and feel) like an inky piece of a damn bird nest. Sighing,I picked up my hairbrush,managed to make the whole thing worse,and put it down again. I quietly dragged my feet down the stairs,rummaged through the entire kitchen (damn it,Mikey) and finally found the coffee on top of one of the cupboards(Again,damn it,Mikey). As the coffee maker slowly dripped the holy black nectar of the gods down to the pan,I caught a glimpse of my face in an abandoned skillet drying away dishwater. My hair wasn't as bad as I had thought,but I'll be damned if my face wasn't. I had forgotten the night before to wash away my eyeliner,and now I looked like a crossover between a ghost and a "KISS"-fan. Nice going,Way. The coffee machine beeped like it was possessed by a higher power,and I hurried to shut it off. Pouring myself a shitload of the black-brownish liquid,I slowly awoken. I sighed happily and relaxed a little. I silently tiptoed up the stair,coffee cup in hand,and into my room. I dug into my wardrobe to find something that didn't make me look like a manwhore,but (not very) unfortunately only found a pair of black skinnies,a plain white t-shirt,and a Misfits-hoodie. While trying to pull the ridiculously tight jeans on, I accidentally knocked over my dangerously high pile of CD's over,and CRASH,all of the house were awake. I got up to the surface of CD's at almost the exact same time as Mikey swung my door open.
-Gerard,what in the name of all things holy ARE YOU DOING?
-Uh...Swimming?
Mikey facepalmed and pulled me out of the large heap of Misfits,Green Day,and Black Flag.
-Don't you remember Mom told you not to stack your CD's like that?
-Um... No?
He facepalmed once again,and dragged me to my feet. He skeptically raised an eyebrow at the sight of my face.
-Gerard,you do realize you look like a ghostly prostitute,right?
I sighed,nodded,and set sail to the bathroom to wash off my make up.
-There's coffee in the kitchen,I mumbled walking past Mikey. At the sound of "coffee" he flew down the stairs, unfortunately not as gracefully as he might have wanted to. I let the warm water of the bathroom tap hit my face to wash away the worst of the "KISS"-look. After a few minutes of doing so,I reapplied some black eyeliner on and under my eyelids. After that,I fetched my cup of coffee,before hurriedly looking in the mirror,and finally going downstairs,where I was greeted by Mikey sipping a cup of coffee. I sat down at the table,and started fiddling with my phone,which responded by sounding a weak "Pling!" signaling a text.
Hay,u ok Geetard? xofrnk
I smiled brightly and tapped away at the phone keys.
Yah,hbu fronk? /G
Mikey suddenly became very interested in my phone.
-Who's that?
-Just Frank,why?
-I was just checking,Mikey said,his cheeks turning an extremely bright shade of pink. My eyes widened at the sight,and I thought about asking,but ignored it. It was just a little hot in here,that's all. After some silence,my phone pinged again.
I'm cool. What u up to today?xox
Nothin spec,we could hang out. Ok if Mikes join in?/G
I tapped without asking Mikey if he actually WANTED to hang out with me and Frank,mainly because he almost always wanted to.
-Me and Frank are probably hanging out later,you wanna join? I asked,turning to Mikey.
-I can? His eyes widened,and he looked at me like I just said that unicorns didn't exist.
-Of course you can,you've done it before,haven't you? I asked quizically. Something was off here.
-Um,yeah,right,of course,Mikey mumbled with a faint blush. He looked up at me and smiled vaguely. I rose from my place and hugged him tightly.
Why is he so weird today? I thought.
Sign up to rate and review this story