Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sticking It Out

Eight

by thatcrazedfan

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2013-02-02 - Updated: 2013-02-03 - 1094 words - Complete

?Blocked
Saturday Night
Gerard

Her hands grabbed my pajama bottoms and she pulled them off me, leaving me standing there with just my boxers on. I grabbed her neck and pulled her to me, kissing her roughly. As we kissed, we headed down the hallway to the bedroom.

It felt wrong what we were doing. Just last night, Frank and I had shared a magical night in that bed, and now I was going to cheat on him with Emily in that same bed. But that was the farthest thing from my mind now.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, she lay down on the bed, staring at me. Every other time we had done this, it had been in my office. I had never seen her like this before.

As I ripped of my boxers, she started scrambling around in the drawers of the nightstand. Frustrated, she turned to face me. “No condoms.”

I jumped on top of her. I couldn’t wait much longer. I needed to feel her. I shook my head, placing kisses on her collar bone. “I’ll pull out.”

Without a word she wrapped her legs around my waist and gripped my shoulders. My fingers were inside her in an instant. Her fingernails dug into my back as she moaned. She knew I would call. She had been waiting. She was ready to do this.

In the back of my mind, I pictured her pleasuring herself, then just as it was getting good her phone rang. It was me on the other end. She knew I would call, and she wanted to be ready. That way as soon as she got here, we could just get on it with it, and not waste any time on preparations.

I pulled my fingers out, and she whimpered. It was only a few seconds before I pressed inside her. Her moans filled the bedroom. Her voice sounded strange echoing off the walls in the bedroom, where only a day ago, Frank had been making those same noises.

As soon as Frank entered my mind, he was gone again. The pleasure was phenomenal. I never wanted it to end.

I didn’t bother starting out slow, because I knew she hated that. She didn’t care if it hurt, she loved it rough. And to be honest, so did I. Which was part of the reason I loved doing this so much. With Frank, I always had to be gentle, at least to start. Because of what Bert did to him.

Frank never talked about it, but I knew every time we had sex it was at the back of his mind. That was another things I loved about him. His courage. If something like that had happened to me, I would never be able to have sex again.

Suddenly, the guilt was overwhelming. What was I doing? I loved Frank. I started to shake my head, and move away from Emily. But she wouldn’t let me. She locked her legs around my waist, forcing me deeper inside her before rocking her hips into mine.

The pleasure created from the friction was incredible. It put Frank out of my mind. All I could think about was Emily. Without hesitation, I slammed into her. Her back arched, her chest pressing against mine. With each thrust her groaning got louder and louder.

With one hand, I grabbed her waist. The other one I planted beside her head for support. One of her hands left my shoulder and grabbed onto the headboard. She was squeezing it so hard, her knuckles were turning white.

I continued slamming into her as hard as I could, while sucking and biting at her chest. Every few seconds, her back would arch up off the bed, and she would moan in pleasure. Hearing her screaming just made this whole thing even better. Each second put me closer and closer to the edge. I could feel it in my gut.

“Fuck!” Emily moaned.

I was so close. I knew I needed to pull out, because she wasn’t Frank. She could get pregnant.

“I-- I--” I couldn’t even get the words out. There was no time. Just at the last moment, I pulled out of her. Her legs fell to my sides and she wrapped her arms around my neck before flipping us over.

Now, she was on top of me. Before I knew what was happening, she was kissing her way down my chest. She stopped at my belly button, placing her hands on my thighs.

Her touch had me going crazy again. I was hard as a rock, and I knew exactly what was going to happen next. Her mouth was around my length in seconds, her tongue working magic.

It was incredible, like nothing I’d ever felt before. With Frank, after we had sex, he just wanted to cuddle in bed. But with Emily, it was something else entirely. She was like a rabbit. She wanted to go again, and again, and again. And me, being the man I am, couldn’t say no.

Suddenly, vibrations went up my spin. She was humming, doing anything she could to make me feel better than I’d ever felt before. My hands locked in her long blonde hair, forcing me deeper into her mouth. I was half expecting her to gag, but not surprised when she didn’t.

Her hands, still on my thighs, started to move. She was massaging my thighs. The whole sensation was amazing. And it was over too soon.

Before I knew it, I exploded into her mouth. She swallowed hard before kissing back up my chest, and then finally placing a kiss on my mouth.

Finally, she collapsed on the bed beside me, panting just as hard I was.

Once I had caught my breath, I reached into my nightstand, and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She grabbed them from me, pulling out two. She placed one between my lips, and she took the other for herself. She pressed her body against mine, our faces inches apart. “You got a light?”

I grabbed my lighter from the drawer and she snatched it from me, lighting both of our cigarettes at the same time. She took a long puff, and I just stared at her. “You’re actually going to stay. I thought you would be halfway home by now.”

She shrugged. “If this was the office. But it’s not.” Her hazel eyes met mine, “Besides. What if you get lonely?”
Sign up to rate and review this story