Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > You're A Lie

Memories

by SweetChild 2 reviews

“Axl, please stop fighting me.. Le-Let me love you..I've missed you.”

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-02-03 - Updated: 2013-02-04 - 1416 words

1Ambiance
1986 – The Day Before....

“Slash I really th-ahhh-think you should s-stop,”Izzy gasped, trying to push Slash's hands off of his ass, moving his head to the side to avoid Slash's lips on his own. The guitarist grasped his chin and forced Izzy to look at him, giving him a devious grin. He rubbed his nose against Izzy's and crushed their mouths together in a wet and tempting kiss. His hands squeezed Izzy's ass and bit on his lip. Izzy tried to fight him off, slapping at his hands and pushing at his chest. Slash grabbed him by the throat and held him tight.

”Slash, stop. I really don't wa-aaa,” He yelped as Slash's talented fingers began working on his trousers. Slash's hand forced itself between the tight leather trousers and his boxers, pumping him harshly. “What..about..Axl?” Izzy panted, trying to move. He couldn't do this to his friend, Axl had done so much for him, but the way Slash was rubbing against him, was so hard to resist. All he could feel was Slash, all he could smell was Slash and all he could taste was Slash.

“Axl, please stop fighting me.. Le-Let me love you..I've missed you.”

Izzy froze, and gasped for air,” My name isn't Axl, you fucker. It's I-”

“Shhhh” Slash demanded, and Izzy found himself thrown onto a bed and a mouthful of the guitarist. He slowly kissed him back, wrapping his legs around Slash's hips and returning every touch. He forgot the incident a few moments earlier and opened his mouth, accepting every torture Slash brought his way.

Soon, Slash was in him, pounding roughly and stealing every kiss and nip he could get at his lips and jawline. Izzy felt like he was floating in the air, Slash made him feel things no other man couldn't. It was like he already knew what Izzy liked. But Slash never looked at him, didn't connect his eyes with his. He mostly kept his face in Izzy's neck, puffing into his ear, chewing on the lobe. Izzy came, screaming Slash's name, but Slash didn't, he pinned Izzy's wrists to the bed and roared out Axl's name.

After, Izzy quickly dressed and ran out the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. Rushing down stairs, he entered what he thought was the bathroom. He slammed the door shut and leaned against the wall, eyes roaming the room. It was Slash's music room, no-one ever dared to enter it. Not even Axl, he knew that Slash always needed peace and respected that. He instantly felt sick, wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

Walking further into the room, he frowned when the walls, meant to be filled with guitars and bands, were pictures of Axl. Some just Axl on stage, smiling and dancing around and when they first started the band. But it was mostly him and Axl, hugging and smiling happily. But this room wasn't normal, it surely didn't feel it. He looked around, there were more pictures of Axl, with him, Duff and some of him with Stephanie and Erin. They looked like they were taken from a car, or distantly. Then there were pictures of Axl before he met Slash. Izzy gasped, finally realizing why Slash was so jealous and possessive over Axl. This was why he fucked people when Axl was away, he needed someone to replace Axl for a while until he got the real one back. He didn't love Axl like a boyfriend. This was the worst kind of love, twisted, something you couldn't cure. He didn't just love Axl...He was obsessed with Axl.

Now-1991

“Thank you and goodnight, Tokyo!” Axl screamed into the microphone, making sure to get off of the stage before Slash did. For the last 3 years, he'd somehow managed to dodge the persistent guitarist. Luckily, he had his band mates to help him, though he would love to cut all ties with him, they were in a band together so it was hard. Slash hadn't stopped though, he had gotten worse, using his words and even actions to prove that Axl 'belonged' to him. He'd gotten rid of Axl's girlfriends, chucking them out the house or studio when he saw them with Axl.

“Next time, I won't be so nice.” He had warned Axl only months before when he physically kicked Tina out of their house that the band shared. They needed to be close to work on tours and albums. Axl had moved in with Steven, the drummer knowing Slash so well and would go as far as punch the guitarist himself when he got to bad. Slash only had Duff, the bassist thinking that he could help Slash. Axl hated the guitarist, Slash had a different girl every night, flaunting her in front of Axl, like it was a sign, begging Axl to be a little bit jealous.

Steven left with Axl, dragging the redhead to the plane, looking out for Slash. Even though he knew deep inside that Slash wouldn't harm a hair on Axl's head, he needed to keep them apart. Slash would go to lengths to even have a look at Axl. Steven wondered, how did this happen? When the pair was together, he did know that Slash was jealous but this was deeper, it was like he would die without Axl. Literally.

“Axl!” Steven heard Slash yell from behind them. Axl looked up and saw the guitarist running toward him, Steven shoved Axl onto the plane,”No! Axl, please, wait!”
Slash stopped in front of him,”Get out of my way. I need to talk to him,” He snarled, stepping toward the steps, Steven blocked his way. Slash looked down at him, desperation but something devious in his brown eyes. He shook his head at his friend.“Just leave him alone, he doesn't want to be near you.” Steven said, a little scared when Slash glared at him.

“I'm not going to harm him, if that's what you think. I wouldn't dream of it.” Steven opened his mouth to protest a little but found himself shoved out of the way. Slash looked at him, pleading, his lower lip quivering. “Please? Just five minutes, I swear. If he wants me to leave, I will.” Slash begged, brushing the hair out of his face,”Steven, please.” Slash's hands shook in front of him and Steven sighed before he stepped aside, nodding. Slash quickly thanked him before running up the stairs to the plane.

Axl was just finishing throwing his jacket on the small but comfy bed at the back of the large plane when the door was slammed shut,”Thanks, Stev-” He turned and his gratefulness was cut when Slash was leaning against the closed door. He wasn't scared of Slash, he just hated being around him. Slash could somehow twist his mind, and get under his skin. He hated that. Slash had never hurt him, only did that when Axl begged him. Axl stepped back a few steps, not comfortable with the way Slash was just standing there, staring at him,”What are you doing back here?” He finally asked. Slash took a few steps closer to him, eyes roaming down Axl's body. All he wanted was to pull Axl close to him and plunder the red-head’s mouth with his tongue. But he had to put that off for a while, from the look of it, Axl didn't want him near his body,”I just wanted to talk to talk to you for a minute.”

“Just leave. I would've thought ignoring you for 3 fucking years was enough of a sign that I don't want around me.” Axl growled and was about to leave the room, glad that Slash had moved, when the brunette grasped him by the forearms and smashed him back into the small bathroom door. Axl cried out in pain, even though he hardly felt any, but pain that Slash would do something like this. Then he felt a soft hand on his cheek, thumb running along the bone structure of his jaw. He looked up, somehow losing himself in the brown eyes of his ex lover. After all the bad, disgusting things Slash had done, or done to Axl, he couldn't help but miss those eyes looking at him.

“Now, we're going to talk. I don't give a shit if you like it or not.”

I hope you continue to like my Slash, I know that I enjoy writing him. Please review! :)
Sign up to rate and review this story