Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Phoenix Force Avengers

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 1 review

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry,Lily - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-04 - Updated: 2013-02-04 - 932 words

3Original
Chapter 5



An ambulance was racing to a hospital and on a stretcher; a young woman was being saved. She was getting oxygen and her vitals were being checked. “Where was she?” Asked a doctor.


“Witnesses say she just appeared out of nowhere and landed in the harbor.” Said a paramedic so they started to help her, then she started to wake up.


“Ma’am, do you know your name?”


Lily Evans-Potter. ” She moaned.


“Ok Mrs. Potter, do you have any next of kin?”


“My… son, Harry.” That was when everyone was in shock, her son helped save the world. He had one of the nurses call S.H.I.E.L.D and they talked to Nick Fury.

“She said she was Lily Potter?” He said.


“Yes sir,” said the doctor. “We just want to get a DNA test just to make sure.”


“I’ll allow it,” he said. So he gave the doctor the blood and they tested it sure enough she was Harry’s mom. “Well I’ll make the call,” so he did.



Meanwhile, the ‘Phoenix Force’ was stopping the Brotherhood from destroying city revealing themselves as Phoenix Warriors. After they won, Harry had went to Magneto and held his hand out to help him up. “We have to look at it through the other person’s eyes.” He said, “Utopia sounds like a good idea but, at what price?” Magneto understood what Harry was saying and Harry promised him that he would find a way to talk to the President to help them.


On their way back they had got a message from Fury. “Potter, get your asses home right now!” He said, “It’s important.” They looked at each other and flew right to their head quarters and contacted Fury.


“What’s wrong Fury? Hulk and Thor are trying to tear up the city?” Asked Cedric.


“No, there is someone that wants to meet you Harry. Get to Boston General, now!” Harry just shrugged his shoulders; he was still in his gear and had taken off his visor. He got in to a car and drove to the hospital.



Once there, he went to the front desk, “I’m Harry Potter. I was told to come here.” Just then Fury saw him, “General.” He snapped to a salute.


“At ease Agent,” so he did. “Follow me; someone really wants to see you.” They went up to where Lily was and went to her room. Once inside they had seen a beautiful young woman with long red hair and green eyes. She was sitting by the window, “Mrs. Potter?” She looked over to them and saw Harry and tears started to come out of her eyes.

“H-Harry? My baby?” She said as tears started to fall from her eyes. Harry was stunned.


“M-Mom?” He said, he went over to her and gave her a big hug. “What happened? How did?”


“I get here?” She said, “Well.”



(Flashback)


Lily Potter was at the King’s Cross Station as Dumbledore was celebrating the fact that Hermione had died. ‘That Mud blood bitch doesn’t deserve someone like him!’ He thought, forgetting that they could hear their thoughts. Lily looked at Dumbledore in shock.


“So is that why you wanted me dead as well?” She said, Dumbledore paled and he was dead. “So I guess the only thing I was good for was to give birth to your Messiah? Or Pariah?”


“Lily, calm down.” He said, “You don’t understand.”


“Oh I understand plenty, turns out the pureblood were becoming squibbed and the true power laid with in half bloods and you did like that. But you see you never gave any thought about biology did you? If relatives birth offspring, the blood thins with that so too the power.” James was listening on.


“So you mean that after all this time, you set us up because our blood wasn’t pure?” Said James, “I did you forget that my blood, even though from a pure blood family, wasn’t all that pure to begin with?”


“That’s right,” said Sirius. “Prongs, does have a strange virus in his blood. It’s a good thing Harry’s blood wouldn’t kill him.”


“Yes but, a pure blooded girl wouldn’t give him a child.” Said Lily.


“YOU LIE!” Said Dumbledore.


“You want to try me?” She said, they looked down and saw Harry take out Voldermort with his final breath.


“No!” They said for different reasons.


“We’ll send him back,” said Dumbledore. Just then someone appeared before them.


YOU WILL NOT BE SENDING HARRY JAMES POTTER AND HERMIONE JEAN GRANGER BACK! THEY HAVE ALREADY ACCEPTED MY OFFER TO BE TRAINED AND SHALL BE GOING TO ANOTHER UNIVERSE!” It said.


“HOW DARE YOU!” Screamed Dumbledore, “HE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE!”


YOU ARE CORRECT BUT HE’S NOT YOURS ANYMORE!

“WAIT! I want to be with my son!” Said Lily.


I SHALL ALLOW IT BUT, YOU WILL NEED TRAINING!


“I’ll Do It!”


SO BE IT!” A portal opened up and she was about to walk in to it.


“You do it and you’ll never be with your son!” Said Dumbledore just then he felt a powerful pain.


YOU DO NOT RUN ANYTHING ALBUS DUMBLEDORE! GO LILY POTTER!


“Say hello for us and tell Harry we love him.” Said James she nodded and went in to the portal.




(End flashback.)


“That’s how I got here.” She said, Harry was very happy and hugged her. “What have you been up to?” Harry just chuckled and started to tell his story.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story