Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Pure Terror- Chapter 27

by MCR667 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-02-04 - Updated: 2013-02-05 - 885 words

1Exciting
Hello, I'm sorry it has been such a long time since i updated, but good news I passed all my midterms. so erhm I hope you guys will read this, please leave comments if you liked it or dislike it either way i want to know. Again sorry it took so long.


Chapter 27
The next day
Franks Pov.

I slowly open my eyes and I see Gerard lying on the bed next to me, he’s so innocent his hair is all ruffled with his eyes shut lightly. I scoot a little closer to him and place a light kiss on his. He slowly wakes up and he leans in for another kiss.

He puts his hand on my jawbone and his toughen slips into my mouth, he pulls me closer to him. Then his torso is slightly over mine and we are just sharing a passion filled kiss, which I wish could be more.

I reach down and I place my hand over Gerard’s pants and I slowly rub his crotch. Gerard swings his leg over me and starts kissing my neck, I continue to rub his crotch but this time a little harder.

Gerard lets out a gasp and says, “mmmm Frankie I love you so much”

“I love you too Gee, more than anything in the world”

“I know Frankie you will never lose me again”

Then Gerard realizes that all I’m wearing is my hospital blanket and his hand ends up on my length. I’m almost hard when we hear a loud knock on the glass and Gerard falls off the bed.

Mikey and Alicia walk in both laughing, “Seriously guys this is fucking glass you can see straight through that, that is not something I ever want to see, so keep your pants on.”

“Well Mikey I’m not wearing pants so there was no need for any to come off.” Gerard slowly stands up and shake the hair in the back of his head like he always does when he’s embarrassed or nervous.

“Gross, like seriously Gerard, god that is burned into my brain now, you’re my older brother I don’t want to know these things”

“Sorry Mikey, what can I tell you, Frank is just the sexiest mother fucker ever and I can’t keep my hands off him” Gerard says and leans over to give me a kiss.

Mikey crawls to the corner of my hospital room and goes into fetal position whispering to him self something I can’t hear. We all burst out laughing, when my Doctor walked in.

“Hello everyone”

“Hey Doc, so is today my big day”

“Yup as soon as your father gets here and pays, then you’re free to go”

“oh my father won’t be pay I will be paying, so how much is it gonna cost.”

“Well your father set up your insurance so it wont be too much, but Frank your only 17 so your father will have to sign your release forms.”

“oh um okay” I say and Gerard squeezes my hand

My doctor closes the shade and my door when he leaves. Once I hear the click of the door I get up from my bed and knock over the table.

“FUCK! God damit!”

Gerard stands up and puts his hand on my shoulder, “Frank it will be okay he will sign and I will take you with you, I wont let you get hurt”

I feel tears fall down my face and I turn to Gerard and say, “Gee, it’s not that easy, he will hurt you and take me”

“Frank if he takes you I will just get you back”

I feel more tears fall down my face, “Gerard I don’t know why he wants me, he kicked me out when I was fourteen for being gay. And now I have a fucking boyfriend what do you think he’s gonna do to you”

Gerards at a lose of words when the door bangs open and my dad say, “Hey good news faggot you get to come home today” he slaps my face hard as to congratulate me. I see Gerard cringe as I fall on my bed.

Gerard coughs and says, “Um Mr. Iero I was planning on taking Frank home with me”

My dad turns to Gerard and just smiles, “You think I’m gonna let my only child go be live with you, you’re a fucking faggot, and you should just go kill your self to save me the trouble”

Everyone in the room just stands there in shock of what my dad said to Gerard. Then my dad punches Gerard in his jaw, Gerard falls to the ground and Mikey and I lean over his body and scream, “Gerard, oh god are you okay”

My dad grabs me by my hair and say, “It’s time to go son”

Mikey jumps up to get me when my dad punches him in the stomach

I’m dragged away by my dad and I can hear Alicia scream and I see doctors run into my room then the door to the elevator closes.

Being locked in that small confined elevator with my father

All I feel is pure terror of what might happen.
Sign up to rate and review this story