Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Does anyone notice, does anyone care?

Keep Running

by Justalostflutterby 1 review

Frank and Gerard's first day of school begins - xo

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-05 - Updated: 2013-02-05 - 1660 words

1Moving
[A/n: I wrote most of this chapter on my mobile so I'm sorry if there's any spelling errors! -xo]

Chapter 7: Keep Running.

Gerard:

All it took to wake me up was the blare from the alarm; Sleeping with Sirens; if you can't hang, to be exact. I stretched and attempted numerous times to pry Frank away from me. He was so much like a baby panda, excluding the red eyeliner, tattoos and piercings.

The music was just getting louder and louder by the second as Kellin's voice screeched through the room. "Fraaaaaank!" I complained. We had lessons to go to today and for a change; I didn't feel reluctant to want to leave for it. School was always a drag but now I had Frank to keep me company...It seemed that it would be bearable for once. I would 'show him the ways' of school life. Meaning how to avoid the assholes.

He stirred in his sleep and I sighed before leaning down and biting his ear hard. Frank yelped out loudly and he was so surprised that he fell out of the bed, unplugging the alarm as he did so.

"Gerard!!" He complained as he writhed around on the floor in pain. "Why did you do that!?" Frank yelled at me as he ran to the mirror to check his ear. Luckily for him; there was no blood. Only tiny bite marks.

"It's a Monday, that means School. Did you forget already why you go here?" I asked as I stood, stretched again and glanced to the time. I had time to shower right? Yes; a shower! Something very unknown to me apparently. I smirked wide at him before I locked myself in the bathroom.

Xoxoxoxxooxoxoxoo

When I re-entered Frank was now fully changed, wearing a short sleeved black shirt, a pair of matching black skinnies and ordinary shoes. I gestured to his tattoos, "they'll kill you." I threw him his jacket and he shoved it on. I noticed that now he was wearing a lip ring too, a black one and it made him look even more adorable! With that, he wore a black earring in his right ear and red eyeliner to shape his eyes.

"Better?" He asked, gesturing to himself.

“Perfect,” I said as I picked up my jeans. I thought that it would be a sensible idea to put clothes on seeing as I was only wearing a towel around my skinny waist. I picked up a random shirt, underwear and went into the bathroom once more. I threw on the clothes and looked down at the shirt again. Wait a second...

“Hey, Frank!” I yelled as I walked out. He spun to me with a huge grin on his face. “Is this your shirt?” He raised an eyebrow at me as he looked me up and down before nodding hysterically.

“Y-yeah! It looks good on you though,” he replied quietly and he slid on his shoes and shoved on his bag which was a black normal rucksack that had been used quite a lot. I used a one-shouldered black one that I had been using for a good few years now. The only books that I really brought to lessons with me were my English and Art books. A pencil, rubber and myself. Frank's bag was empty because he would be filling it to the brim with crap today. He had taken similar subjects to me apparently. Art, English, Music and higher music. Did I mention that he brought his guitar with him along with his stuff?

Surprisingly; for someone that talked about how much he loved playing...I had never actually seen him play. “Hey, Frank...Would you maybe...” I shook my head and tried to get the question out of my head. He raised an eyebrow at me before he slipped on his shoes.

“Can I what..?” He asked, clearly expecting the worse by his facial expression. I laughed a little and shook my head,

“Nothing bad! Um, would you maybe...Show me your guitar one day?” I asked nervously, he smiled wide at me.

“Sure, I just haven't really had the time.” I nodded and sorted out my hair in the mirror. I was surprised by the fact at how fluffy it was, oh God I was such a girl. I slid the same black jacket on as yesterday and took out a packet of cigarettes from my pocket and lit one of them up while I sat down against the wall. Frank sunk down next to me and shook his head in disgust at me.

“Frank...Do you remember what happened last night?” I drew in a breath from the cigarette and Frank instantly looked down to his lap and thought that his hands were more interesting. “Do you?” I asked again, the tension building up into a massive ball inside the pit of my stomach.

“Yes, I do.” Frank replied quietly, barely even audible to my ears. A small smile crept onto my face as I saw a small sparkle in his eyes as he glanced at me, I was also smiling because of the slight tint of red to his cheeks. I almost awed out loud at the cuteness of him. I put out the cigarette when it was finished and it seemed like forever in the silence so I continued to pry.

“A-And?” I asked hesitantly, not really sure whether I wanted to hear the answer. He raised his hand slowly and placed it to my cheek, making me look at him more clearly. Frank leant up and pressed his lips to mine gently, making me suddenly alert to the fact that he was exposing his feelings; yet again. Last night was still a blur to me but the one thing that had stayed fresh in my mind was the taste of his lips.

I pressed my own lips back onto his as I craved for more, he ran his tongue along my bottom lip and my whole body shivered with desire for him instantly. “Gerard!! Frank!!” Someone was now banging loudly on the door, I pouted before pulling away from Frank and going to answer it. Ah, Mikey! I wiped my lips because it almost felt like the evidence of Frank was planted on them saying “FRANK IERO WAS HERE” but no; of course it didn't. I was just paranoid.

“Ready to go?” He asked, Ray was leaning against the wall behind him impatiently. I laughed a little, threw my bag over my shoulder, shoved the cigarettes and lighter into my pocket without Mikey noticing and gestured for Frank to come over, pushing the door shut almost to a close. I cupped his face with my hands and I kissed him desperately on the lips, playing with his lip ring with my tongue a little. After a few seconds, I walked past him and out the door, smirking wide to myself, licking my lips.

Frank followed up behind me like a lost child and he had the most adorable pout on his lips in the world. I locked the door and shoved the key into my pocket, “ready.” I said to Mikey as we all left to go to school. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all? Maybe...Just maybe; it would be fun. I glanced at Frank's deep red blush and that just confirmed it. It would be one of the best days of my whole school life. Mikey and Ray were walking in front of Frank and I talking about an album that I hadn't heard of before.

My hand brushed Frank's and I was just so tempted to take it in mine but thought that that would be such a bad idea considering that my brother was only a mere few feet away from us. He would probably get a little terrified, not that I thought that gay relationships were wrong. Because they aren't. No way. Clearly, because the reason was walking right next to me. Frank.

If something felt right then you should do whatever it takes to make you happy, even if that means going against the ordinary. I was always a believer in being completely yourself; no matter what society said. No matter what anyone said. You are your own person and nobody has the right to come along and ruin that.

So I continuously glanced at Frank while we walked to the first lesson; Art. We didn't have a morning registration or whatever you wanted to call it. The teacher's didn't really see the point in it. I guessed that that kind of showed what the school was like. The teachers were just as laid-back about everything as the students. So they were basically just hypocrites.

Mikey and Ray took off to do World History and Frank and I walked into Art class. I had always sat on my own but now that I had Frank here I wouldn't be the loner 'emo' kid that sat at the back of the classroom. But, to tell you the truth; I was the best art student that the teacher had. Art and English were the only subjects that I was best at and that was okay, I didn't have a problem with that.

Frank and I took our seats at the back of the class. There was a few more new students here; it wasn't the usual size of seventeen. Frank continued to move in his seat continuously for a few minutes whilst the class was settling in. I placed a hand on his thigh and frowned a little at him. “You alright, Frankie?” I asked in a quiet voice.

“Y-Yeah, sorry.” Frank stammered, I ran my hand up his thigh to his hand gently. I locked his fingers with mine as carefully as I could. It seemed like if I held on too tightly then he would fall apart completely.

- Thanks for reading Killjoys! - xo
Sign up to rate and review this story