Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Run Away With Me,Anytime You Want

Chapter Three

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Third Chapter. Hope ya like it :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-02-08 - Updated: 2013-02-08 - 673 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay,so here is the third chapter.I dunno how many chapters I'm gonna write.Anywhoo...here is the next installment.Rate and Review,and I will give you cookies. :3
xo Sadie



Chapter Three.

I got up 5am the next morning.I spent a few minutes,looking at the dim light of morning dance on the bedroom walls.
I slowly rose from my slumber,pulling on some socks,as it was freezing in this room,and heading toward the kitchen.
Amy,Penina,and Raven were there,eating breakfast and smiling.
"Hey,hey! Morning!"Penina smiled and beckoned for me to sit by the girls,so I did.
Amy handed me a plate of toast.
"Thanks,Amy!"I smile,and tuck into the warm food in front of me.
"So,how was your night with Gerard?"Penina giggled,putting emphasis on his name.
"Fine."I say.
"You didn't try it,did you?"
"Oh my god! No!"I gasp."Why,did you,little miss Lover-Of-Frankie?"
Penina blushed,we all knew what that mean't.
"You didn't!"Amy gasped.
"What? He saved us,so I had to thank him!"Penina defended,taking a sip of her drink.
"By having sex with a guy you've only just met?"I say,looking at her with that look that says 'you what?'.
"At least I did it."Penina muttered,and I growled at her.
"What about you guys? You didn't,you know,do it?"I ask when I calmed down a little bit.
"Nope."Amy said,but Raven looked down at her food.
"Raven?"I ask.
"I just had to,okay!"She shouted,then walked off.
"Great.."I sigh,and Gerard walks into the room.
"Where's Raven going,and why does she look so pissed?"He asked as he poured some coffee.
"Well,Sadie here asked if she'd done it with Ray yet,which Raven has."Penina said,and ran off to comfort Raven.
Gerard took the empty seat Penina had left.
"Why did you ask that?"
"Well,it just doesn't feel right,everyone doing it with their future boyfriends and me being the only one left out.."I mutter.
"Umm..I didn't do it either."Amy said,butting into the conversation.
"Whatever."I sigh,and walk off to get dressed.

"Fuck,where's my mask?"I ask myself as I search for my mask.
"Looking for this?"Gerard smiles from behind me.
I spun around quickly.
"Thanks!"I sigh and go to collect the mask,but Gerard holds it up high.
"You'll have to catch me first!"He laughed as he ran around the room,with me chasing after him.
"Gotcha!"I laugh as I pounce onto him,and we both fall onto the floor laughing.
I grab the mask from him,and try and stand up when he stops me.
"Wait."He whispers."I wanna try something."
"O-okay.."I stutter.
Gerard tucks a bit of my hair behind my ears,and softly kisses me.
A smile develops on my lips as his lips met mine.
"How was that?"He smiled.
"Wow.."I sighed.
"I've been waiting to hear you say that,Sadie."He laughs softly,and pulls me up."C'mon,let's go before the others get worried."
We then hear the sound of a car pulling up,and the giggles of the girls as,my guess is,AJ walks into the diner.
"Hi!"I heard her laugh,yep.It's definitly AJ.
"Well,Mr.Poison."I smile as I turn back to Gerard."We have all the time in the world."
"Indeed we do,Ms.Skull."He laughed as he picked me up and kissed me,and we fell back onto his bed.

A/N:Right,I'm not gonna write any smut.My stomach won't be able to take it,I think.Plus,I don't want to.So,I'll leave your dirty little minds to imagine what happens.

R&R and I will update again after I have my dinner,which will be at either 6pm or 6:30pm.
xo Sadie
(passes you da cookie you get for your review)
Sign up to rate and review this story