Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > You're A Lie

Slash's Obsession

by SweetChild 2 reviews

Axl was denying Slash of his heart and his body, but most of all, he was denying Slash of his mind...

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-02-09 - 1200 words

2Original
Thanks for all the great reviews!

Slash's Obsession

“NO! I don't want to be around you right now, so please get the fuck out my room and never bring your disgusting mouth near mine again!” Axl growled, shoving the guitarist out of the plane's small bedroom. In the small lounge, Steven watched in wonder as Slash cried out, begging Axl to talk to him. Axl swore, hit and kicked Slash, calling him every name under the sun. Steven took a quick drink of his bottle and silently cheered Axl on. Slash tried to grab a hold of Axl's arms, but ended up on the ground,” Stay the fuck away from me!” Axl kicked him before he slammed the door shut, locking it quickly and securely. Slash lay on the ground, clutching his side the same way he was 3 years ago.

Steven's eyes were glued to the brunette, who was now sobbing on the floor, screaming and kicking at Axl's door. Steven had to jump over the pull the crying guitarist off of the floor,”No! Let me go, I need to talk to him. AXL!” Slash yelled, struggling against Steven's embrace. The singer finally managed to sit Slash on the couch. Slash's eyes were red and kept on whispering Axl's name over and over. Steven had to force Slash to breathe properly, “Slash, breathe, your going to kill yourself.”

“I tried to get him to talk to me, but he wouldn't listen.” Slash rambled on, looking up at Steven with tear filled eyes,”He isn't my Axl any more, he wouldn't listen to me, he never did that before. I need to make him listen.” The guitarist looked up at the door of Axl's room. He was about to make a move for the door, but Steven kept him tight,”Fuck off, he needs to be reminded of who he belongs to, I can't lose him. I'm already dying, doesn't he see that? I just want him...” He sobbed, burying his face in Steven's neck, his tears staining the drummers t-shirt.”

Inside the room, after hearing Slash's sobbing statement, Axl slumped to the floor. He wrapped his arms around his legs and pulled then to his chest, burying his face into them.

I hate him!

- - - - - -
4 Days Later...

“What's your name?!” Slash backhanded the redhead. He smiled as 'Peter' winced, falling onto the bed. The guitarist tilted his head, observing the young boy. He had shorter and darker hair, nothing like Axl's. But they had the same eyes, they sparkled with fear, but still with want, needing Slash more than before. But Slash never felt guilty for hitting Peter, he only hated hurting his Axl. Slash crawled onto the bed, pressing his mouth to Peter's, fisting the short hair in his hand, pulling at it until he heard a squeak of pain coming from under him.

His knuckles ran down the side of the pale face,” C'mon, what's your name, baby?” Peter hummed in pleasure as Slash's hand travelled down further, rubbing his hand over the bulge in his jeans,”Ax-Axl. My name is Axl.” The brunette grinned, finally seeing Axl's face underneath him, smirking up at Slash before cupping the back of his dark head and pulling the guitarist down for a kiss. He only saw Axl's face, his mouth opening for Slash's tongue, waiting for the brunette to pleasure him.

Slash chuckled again,” And who do you belong to, Axl?” Peter chewed on his lip, rubbing his crotch against Slash's hand,” I belong to you.” Slash licked his lips, kissing his nose before he made his way down to the front of Peter's jeans, rubbing his face back and forth. Flicking his long tongue out, Slash licked small patterns along the stiffness in Peter's jeans. He smelled like Axl. He was shaped like Axl too. Slash fingered open Peter's belt and dragged them down his legs,” I love you, Axl. I've always loved you,” He whispered before he opened his mouth.

- - - - - -

Slash watched as Axl danced along the stage to Mr Brownstone. He had a big smile on his face as the fans screamed the lyrics back to him, he was looking happy for the first time in years, and all Slash could feel was anger. He was jealous that he hadn't caused this smile. Axl hadn't even glanced at him, hadn't been near him in almost a month and it made the guitarist feel sick. So he focused the guitar, trying to get rid of the bubbling anger inside of him, and kept himself to himself. All while praying, that Axl would at least let Slash talk to him. Then his eyes were drawn to the front of the stage where Axl was now moving his hips to the music, doing his 'Brownstone' dance and Slash couldn't help but lick his lips.


He didn't like to see Axl smile now, because he wasn't the cause of it any more. Slash used to be the only reason that Axl would smile or cry. He'd held that much power over Axl, that the redhead would've happily stepped in front of a train if Slash asked him. Slash was the only thing that made Axl happy, and he knew that. But now, Axl refused to see this, refused to see that Slash was the only key to real happiness for himself. Slash could make him see that, but the singer wouldn't even be in the same room with him now. He was ignoring Slash on purpose and this made Slash want to rip Axl apart.

Axl was denying Slash of his heart and his body, but most of all, he was denying Slash of his mind.

All Slash wanted was Axl, he gave Slash the reason to live. His friends and even his family weren't giving Slash what he wanted, what he craved. He wanted Axl in his bed again, wanted the singer under him again, and his lips. Slash was kicked out of his thoughts when his band mates were running off the stage, Steven staying behind to savor the attention from the fans like he always did. Slash thanked God, with Steven distracted, Axl wouldn't have a body guard to keep Slash away. He ran off the stage, keeping an eye out for Axl. Jumping onto the massive tour bus, Slash threw his guitar on the couch, trying to find Axl's room.

Slash waited for a few minutes, happy that he could hear snoring from Duff and Izzy's rooms. Then, slowly, he opened Axl's door, stepping into the small room carefully. His eyes landed on Axl's sleeping body, curved up into a ball, snoring silently into the pillow. He smiled at the childlike expression Axl had on his face before he crawled into the bed beside him. For the first time in almost four years, Slash felt content with just laying in the bed next to his singer. He closed his eyes, moving as close to Axl as he could, nuzzling Axl's neck,” I love you,” Feeling sleep over come him, he pressed a light kiss to the redheads cheek before he fell asleep.

Remember to review!
Sign up to rate and review this story