Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Protége-Moi

by OhmyGee 2 reviews

Protect me from what I want.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2013-02-09 - Updated: 2013-02-10 - 1527 words

1Original
HEYYOO! So, guess what.

The other day, I (I memorized my dad’s credit card pin number) took my dad’s credit card and I bought Fall Out Boy tickets! WOO! I am so excited! I know he will be beyond pissed off, but I sort of think that Fall Out Boy is reasonable and worth it! I nearly cried when I held the tickets! :D

Enjoy this chapter – I hope you like my Fall Out Boy reference, by the Way. It’s quite obvious.

This chapter is a filler, it just lets you know what and how everybody is feeling and where they are. Nothing real special.

Title comes from Placebo (which you all should be listening to.)

Greasy black, Ugly White
XXV: Protége-Moi
“This place seemed perfect for Frank’s liking.”


Gerard had been questioned by the police department about the murder of Pete Wentz. He was immensely confused during the interrogation. He had thought that they already caught Frank and turned him in – but apparently not. Frank had been gone for a week by now, but he was not in prison.

While the police detectives were speaking, Gerard tried to play it as cool as he could get. He tried as hard as he could to hide his confusion. Every time he spoke to the cops, it came out like a nervous stutter.

Next, the police asked him where Frank was. Gerard only increased the suspicion.

The police left him at his own house; all alone. He thought of going back and possibly running away, but he knew that would do him no justice. Gerard didn’t really do anything wrong, so all he could really do was stay at home. That was probably the easiest option.

Gerard and the rest of the greasers had heard no words from the socs. They are obviously, mourning the death of Pete, so they have not retaliated. Gerard checks out his window numerous times a day to see if any ‘shifty people’ were driving by. He felt like a drug dealer when he did checked the windows.

Gerard honestly, does not have any clue on what to do anymore. His little brother is gone. Frank – nobody knows where he is – is gone too. Gerard does wonder if the socs have kidnapped Frank or killed him – but the police said that they didn’t see any sign of Frank there.

That left Gerard with the only option: Frank either ran away, or Fall Out Boy is just really good at keeping secrets; they probably were really good at hiding Frank’s body.

On the bright side, for Gerard anyway, being the unofficial leader of the Way greasers, he does have connections. Ray, too. He and Ray both know people that could help him find Frank, or – if it does ever come down to that – rumble till the death.

At this point on, Gerard doesn’t really care that Frank practically cheated on him with his brother. They were both gone, so it really doesn’t matter. Somehow, he almost feels as if it was his fault they both left him. Maybe if he wasn’t being a drama queen about everything, then they wouldn’t have left him. Gerard is convinced that everything is his fault now.

“Sup, m’man.” Ray Toro walked into the kitchen where Gerard was mentally killing himself.

“Huh?” Gerard asked oh so intelligently. Way carried dark circles under his eyes. His amount of sleep was... interesting.
"I said hi." Ray waved awkwardly to emphasize his point.

“Oh.”

“What did you think I said?”

“I thought you were someone else.” Gerard said, sounding disappointed. Ray rolled his eyebrows. Everybody on the gang was sick of Gerard’s attitude. They just don’t understand.

“Who did you think I was? Frank?” Ray asked as he took a seat next to his friend. He was really annoyed per se. He was just… he just doesn’t like seeing Gerard like that.

“No, not Frank. I thought you were Marilyn Monroe.” Gerard sighed for the umpteenth time. He was lying. He knew that it was Ray; he just wanted to start up some sort of trivial conversation.

“Okay then…”

“It’s probably best if you don’t ask.” Gerard said, then a thought clicked in his mind, “and if you make me more coffee.”

Ray got out the coffee grounds and started up the machine. Gerard could already smell the coffee boiling; it was delicious and somewhat exciting.

Once Ray finished the coffee after about five to ten minutes or so, he poured two cups, and sat them back down.

"Okay, there you go, princess." Ray Toro smirked, Gerard grinned in response,

"Shut up." Gerard smirked out as he sipped on the scolding hot coffee.

"Seriously though, man, how are you doing?" Ray asked with all seriousness. Gerard gave Ray a false smile from under his mug.

"I'm fine. I miss Mikey." Gerard began pouting again. He really did miss Mikey lots. His brother is gone for good, what is he supposed to do?

"I know you do. Listen, man, have you heard any news from the socs?" Ray asked, interrupting his thoughts about his brother.

“No.”
“Well, I think that they may have got Frank, I mean… a while ago, I noticed that my money was gone, so maybe they stole it?” Ray asked. He didn’t seem concerned at all about his finances; he was concerned for Frank’s well-being.

“Really?”

“Yeah, I mean – I don’t know where he is.”

**

Frank was walking through a field by the woods; just outside of some small town.

This is what he is looking for. This is the place without any gangs or fighting. Just people sharing their soap with each other. Exactly.

Frank took a couple more feet till he reached a tiny stream of water. Now, (around nine in the morning) would be the best time to wash his face and hands so he doesn’t look like dog feces when he goes into town.

The water was ice cold as it hit his bare skin. It left goosebumps on his flesh, but after a few minutes of washing, he was cleaner.

Once Frank got himself together, he begun to walk into town.

It was a small town, probably about twenty to thirty thousand people live there. I live in a very small town with fifty thousand people. It sucks.

There were a few people walking out on the streets. Some dressed like a greaser and others like a socs; but they were walking separately and alone, so that means they’re not in a gang.

Other people were, most likely, parents walking with their children. This place seemed perfect for Frank’s liking.

Frank ended up walking for another half hour before he rested at the local park. It was nice to just sit and relax for the first time in two weeks.

“Hey!” Some high pitched voice shouted from behind Frank. The latter turned his head to see a group of teenagers; similarly dressed to Frank’s attire. There were about four or five of them. One guy was freakishly tall, while another was too small – smaller than Frank – and was probably androgynous.

Frank gave them a subtle wave before turning around. Before he knew it, the group of teens were standing right in from of him.

“I haven’t seen you here before. How old are you?” The small boy asked. He had black hair up to the end of his ears. Frank thought that it was a little rude to ask his age before his name.

“I’m seve – eighteen. I’m eighteen years old.” Frank replied. All of the boys looked shocked as if Frank was a cop or something.

“Eighteen. You don’t look it.” The tallest and almost blad-ish man smirked.

“Okay… How old are you?” Frank asked. He figured it was fair to ask if they asked first.

“We’re in our twenties.” Another boy replied. Now Frank was shocked. They looked like they were in high school. They dressed like they were in a gang of some sort – and that is something that most people in high school do. “What’s your name?”

“Frank, yours?”

“Brian, Brian Molko.” The smallest man said. Then he pointed to the tallest. “This is Stefan Olsdal. And this is Steve Forrest. Nice to meet you, Frank.”


Brian Molko = WINNING.

Here’s my final thoughts about the whole Mikey situation.

His business; I just find it hilarious to watch everybody freak out.

Alicia should – post Mikey’s dick pic for sweet revenge.
Sarah is a succubus. (by the way, I do not hate her.)
Mikey is a hipster and HIPsikey is a no – no.

Oh! I almost forgot. I will be busy for a while and I will not be able to write until next week, so I will not be able to update to Feb. 26. I’m so sorry. I don’t want to go into my personal life details. Anyway, I hope this chapter was cool and I can try and do a double update next week.

Thankkkkkks.
Sign up to rate and review this story