Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

You Killed My Favorite Dealer- Chapter 31

by MCR667 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-02-10 - Updated: 2013-02-10 - 834 words

0Unrated

Chapter 31
Franks Pov

I step out of the school and the sun blinds me. I walk to me dad’s car and I step in. At this moment I feel as though I am stepping into my own death I have no clue what will happen from here.

We drive in silence, I keep a stern face on showing no emotion, I don’t want him to know how completely terrified I am or how much all I want to do is break down and cry. I look forward and act like I know how to take care of this; I try to look like I have a plan.

We pull into the driveway; my dad walks around and pulls me out of the car. He grabs my neck and pushes me into the house and then back into my room, I hear him lock the door.

I don’t know what to do I have no plan. I hear the door unlock and open, then close and relock

“Hi Frank” I here Bert say creepily, knowing that he has a sick twisted smile on his face.


Gerards Pov

What am I going to do every second I waste thinking Frank could be getting hurt. What do I do I need to help him but what if me going over there just gets us all killed.

I finally say, “I’m going I need to save Frank”

“Gerard, please your just gonna get yourself killed along with Frank” Mikey pleads with me

“Mikey what the fuck else am I gonna do, I can’t just let him be raped”

Before Mikey can respond Alicia says, “Mikey, I agree with Gerard, just think what would you do if it were me”

“Fine then I’m coming with you I don’t know what’s gonna happen”

“Fine” I say

“I’m coming too” Alicia says

“No way you could get hurt I’m not letting you come” Mikey protests

“Do either of you dip shits know where Franks dad lives?” She asks

“No, do you?” I say

“A matter a fact I do so lets go”

We all get in the car, I’m driving while Alicia gives my instructions of where to go from the back seat, “How do you know where his dad lives?”

“I live across the street, I recognized his dad the minuet I met him, his house is a wreck” she pauses, “I mean the rest of the neighborhood isn’t much better although there’s always screaming coming from there and trash all over his lawn.”

“Did you ever know Frank?” I dare to ask

“He probably wouldn’t remember me, but yeah I did” she pauses, “Not like we ever talked but I watched him, being two years younger and a girl didn’t really make us compatible, but I remember going to his moms funeral, then afterwards seeing his father beat him to the ground, yelling at him for crying, really I just remember him always being hurt. Then he just disappeared, I still saw him in school so I didn’t really question anything”

“Wow” is all I say

Then she points to a small broken down house and says, “That one”

I pull over to the side of the road, I put the car in park and say, “I’m going in alone, if I’m not out with Frank in 10 minuets I want you to call the police”

“Okay”

I step out of the car and head up to the door, I don’t bother to knock I just walk in.

What I see when I walk in makes me want to cry and vomit. The scene is horrific, I see Frank tied to a chair wearing nothing but boxers, in the middle of the kitchen with head slung down, he’s covered in blood like literally his whole body is a big red mess, I see multiple stab womb’s on his legs and on his stomach.

He lifts his head and I run to him, both his eyes are black and he has a bad gash on his forehead. He starts shaking his head vigorously trying to say no, he wants me to leave.

“Oh Frankie I should have come sooner” I place my hand on his cheek.

He whispers’ in a hoarse voice, “Hide”

I duck behind a wall right before franks dad reappears

Franks dad screams at him, “You mother Fucker he’s dead” he punches him in the face and I see blood spill from Franks mouth. What does he mean dead whos dead.

“You killed my favorite dealer, now I have to get rid of a fucking body because of my fucking faggot son” Did Frank Kill Bert? Franks dad grabs a kitchen knife and stabs Frank several times in the back, I look at Franks face as it scrunches up in pain. I need to stop this I can’t just let frank be hurt like this.
Sign up to rate and review this story