Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Ghost Of You

Chapter Six: Mikey and Bert

by cabbagepatchbum 9 reviews

haha..gerard and lilllllly!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2006-07-29 - Updated: 2006-07-29 - 1188 words

1Hot

Gerard and Lilly jumped up, and Lilly ran to the bathroom. Meanwhile, Gerard saw Mikey at the door, fuming. He put his boxers on, and Mikey started yelling.

"What the hell?!? Gerard she is underage! You could get put into jail! JAIL! Your career could be OVER! Everything you have worked so hard to achieve...GONE! What were you thinking? You've known the girl for TWO days!" Mikey shouted.

"First, here in Texas she is not underage when it comes to sex, so I can't go to jail. Second, I think I am in love with her," Gerard said calmly, dressing.

"Gerard, if you get hurt, or if she gets hurt, I'm not going to say 'I told you so,'" Mikey said.

Gerard nodded, and Mikey left.

What the hell does Mikey care anyway? He hates Lilly! Gerard thought. He can't tell me what I can and cannot do!

Lilly came out dressed and crying.

Even when she is tear stained, she's beautiful. he thought.

"What's wrong, babe?" Gerard asked.

"You just got in trouble because of me. Maybe I should go home," Lilly said between sobs.

"Oh, baby," Gerard said wrapping his arms around her. "No one is going to take you away from me without a fight. I love you."

Lilly looked up into Gerard's face. No one had said those three simple words to her in years. Her mother had stopped saying that to her when she was fourteen, when her father died. Her brother...well, he never said it. Lilly shook her head.

"No you don't, Gerard. You cannot love me. You have not known me for twenty-four hours!" Lilly pointed out.

Gerard kissed her forehead, "I love you, Lilly Matthews. I love you so much. Love at first sight. That is what we have."

"Mikey, is going to tell the others, isn't he?" Lilly asked wiping the tears from her eyes. She did not want to go back home. She was falling in love with Gerard. She knew it. She was not only falling in love with Gerard, she WAS in love with him.

"No, baby, he is not going to tell," he said and as if knowing what she was thinking, "and no one is going to take you away, I promise."

Lilly nodded. She nuzzled into Gerard's chest. He wrapped his arms around her. He would not let anyone take the girl he loved away from him. He put his hand under her chin and had her look into his eyes. He loved her green eyes and the feeling they gave his entire body. He got lost in them every time he looked into them.

"Gerard?" Lilly asked.

"What, hun?"

"Can we get something to eat?"

Gerard laughed. He should have known she was hungry. She was always hungry. He got up and put his pants and a shirt on. He grabbed his wallet and took Lilly's hand. He opened the door and there, standing outside was a very flustered Bert McCracken. Chapter Seven: Grandma

Gerard and Lilly looked at each other in complete terror. They knew Mikey told Bert about walking in on them and their "almost sex" moment.

Damn Mikey, I'm going to MURDER you! Gerard thought as Lilly spoke.

"Wh - What's wrong, Bert?" she asked carefully, shielding herself slightly behind Gerard.

A tear escaped Bert's eye and he spoke, "My grandma is in the hospital! She has pneumonia. She's so elderly and fragile, no one knows if she is going to make it."

Lilly let go of Gerard's hand and gave Bert a hug. She did not know what it was like to have her grandparents ill because she never knew them, but she had sympathy for him. She knew he must be hurting.

"Why don't you send her some flowers and tell her that you love her. It might help ease both of you," Lilly said thoughtfully. She had no clue what she was talking about because she never got flowers when her brother beat her so bad to send her to the hospital, but it was worth a try.

Bert smiled as Lilly returned to Gerard's side, "Yeah! That's a great idea. Thanks Lilly! I'll go do that right now."

With that, Bert bounded down the hall to his room. Lilly and Gerard sighed in relief. They both thought that he was coming to yell at them for their "almost" escapade.

"That was close," Gerard said smiling at Lilly. "I love the rush of almost getting caught doing something I'm not supposed to...or someone," he said with a wink.

Lilly smiled and pulled him down the hall. She was hungry and wanted food then. Gerard followed and walked hand in hand with her into the hotel restaurant. They ate in almost silence.

When it was time to go back Gerard said, "Tomorrow is our day off. Want to go do something?"

Lilly shrugged, "I don't care as long as I'm with you." She snuggled into his side as they reached the elevator. He wrapped an arm around her and kissed the top of her forehead. They got to the third floor and made their way to their room. Gerard looked at the clock, and it was four in the morning. Lilly must be exhausted, he thought. She changed into her pajamas in the bathroom and Gerard stripped down to his boxers and got into bed.

Lilly emerged from the bathroom and saw Gerard lying in his bed. She went over to his side of the bed and made him scoot over just enough so that she could fit on her side. Gerard put an arm around her and held her close to him.

Damn, Mikey! Now she'll never want to have sex. I'm okay with that, but still, she's going to be scared of it! Gerard thought.

Lilly got up and locked the door. On her way back to the bed she turned off the lights as well. She climbed back into the bed and cuddled up to Gerard, who was watching her in curiosity.

"Why'd you lock the door?" he asked.

"'Cause I don't want someone walking in when I take advantage of you," she said smiling into his chest.

"Oh?" Gerard asked with a hint of shock in his voice.

Lilly nodded and kissed Gerard fully on his lips. Gerard's tongue begged for entry, and Lilly, yet again allowed it. Her cold hands went down to his boxers and played with the hem as Gerard rolled on top of her and straddled her. He pulled on her tank top and took it off of her. His kisses trailed from her lips down her neck to her collarbone as he unsnapped her bra. Lilly gasped when his lips hit her breast, but didn't pull away. She laid there enjoying every minute of everything he did to her. He didn't expect her to do or know much, seeing as she was a virgin, but he made sure she enjoyed herself. After about an hour of foreplay and the deed, Gerard came crashing beside her. He kissed her forehead and they both fell asleep.

PLEEEEEEEEEEASE REVIEW!
Sign up to rate and review this story