Categories > Original > Romance

A Roller Coaster Love Life

by icebergsophie 0 reviews

A young woman thinks she got the guy she wants to be with but things happen

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-02-12 - Updated: 2013-02-12 - 343 words

0Unrated
In a quiet village lived a couple, everyone in the village thought that they were a perfect couple. But that wasn’t true, what the villagers didn’t know was behind closed doors it wasn’t all perfect.

Hope and Tony had been together now for almost 3 years. They met through a mutual friend of Hope’s. Since they first met they haven’t been apart. They both decided that it was time that they settled down, got married and maybe have kids. Everything was going smoothly until one day when something terrible happened.

No one would of known it was going to happen. It was a Friday morning, the food was running low so Tony decided that it was his turn to go to the shop to get the shopping in for the next week. He grabbed his coat and left the house. While he was at the shop, Hope got hungry, so she decided to make something for her and Tony’s dinner. She placed a pan of baked beans on the hob. She went back to the living room to watch TV while the beans were cooking. 10 minutes had past and she suddenly noticed that the room was filling up with smoke. Hope investigated where the smoke was coming from.

As she walked into the kitchen she remembered that she had left something on the hob cooking. She looked closer and noticed that the tea towel was alight. She thought hard and hard and came to realise that she most of forgotten to move it away. She quickly ran out of the building and rang the fire brigade.

While all this was happening Tony was walking back with the shopping. He noticed the smoke coming from his house so he sped up to see what was happening. He quickly arrived at the house to find Hope outside with the fire fighters. He asked her what had happened, she told him but he wasn’t have any of it and slapped her around the face. He was very mad at her.
Sign up to rate and review this story