Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Lotus Girl

Flirty Trap

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Anna just needs to turn in her report today, but Tsuzuki provides a little distraction for her en route.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2013-02-12 - Updated: 2013-02-12 - 590 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Eighteen: Flirty Trap:

Anna needed to turn in her reports the next morning. She got to Ju-Oh-Cho early at six in the morning. The coffee helped her stay awake, but not as much as the energy shots were. She blinked sleep out of her eyes. Come on/, the woman thought. /Don't doze off now. Just make it through this morning and then go back to bed. Anna stretched around her neck. Right. She walked through the front doors and came to the front desk.

"Can I help you, ma'am?" the receptionist asked.

"Yes," Anna said. "I have my reports to deliver today. Where do I need to go to drop them off?"

"Chief's office," the receptionist said. "Down the hall to the elevator that way, ride up to the third floor, and it should be at the end of the hall."

"Thank you," Anna said. She bowed and walked down the hall. The woman pushed the up button. She heard footsteps behind her as she waited. Anna glanced behind her to see Tsuzuki walking over to the elevator. Anna smiled at herself. /He's getting his test results today. Maybe things would be fine. /If it all turned out well, maybe thought they could… The elevator dinged open.

"Oh," Anna said, jumping back. She calmed and boarded the elevator.

"Wait!" her husband called. "Hold the door!" Anna pushed the button to hold the door open and Tsuzuki raced inside.

"Thanks," he said, catching his breath. Tsuzuki glanced over at her during the silent read up. He began plotting in his head. It was reading day at the cram college and Muraki wouldn't be there today. It would be a good night for a little fun. Tsuzuki couldn't come out and ask it; that was too easy. She had to be off-guard. He counted down in his head. They came up to the third floor. Ann was about to leave when Tsuzuki pushed the button to close the doors.

"Hey!" she said as she turned her head. Her husband came up behind her and turned her head back forward. His chin rested atop her head.

"You were good the other night," he murmured. "Really good." He slid his hands under her arms and touched her breasts while kissing her nape. Anna drew in a deep breath as she trembled. She closed her eyes to keep it together.

"Asato-kun," she whispered. "Not now, you're at work."

"I know," he said. "Doesn't mean I can't enjoy you tonight." He began massaging her breasts as he licked her nape. Anna happened to glance up at the doors to see a fuda across them. His hands and tongue blocked her from focusing. Her lower lip trembled.

"But what if she feeds on you," Anna murmured. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'll be fine," he insisted. "She might not even be doing that and it could be nothing."

"But you won't know until today," his wife pointed out.

"In any case," Tsuzuki said. "I will have you tonight, understood?" He gave her breasts a tight squeeze. Anna yelped and Tsuzuki let go, smiling. He removed the seal and pushed the button to open the doors.

"See you tonight," the man said. He walked out of the elevator. Anna tilted her head, blankly staring. Huh? It took her a long while for her senses to return. She slapped herself on the cheek. Oh crap! Pull yourself together, damn it! Anna hurried down the hall out of the elevator. Still, the pervy thoughts wouldn't leave her head…
Sign up to rate and review this story