Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Numb

Someone

by DaniAtaDisco 4 reviews

Someone that You're With by Nickelback XDXD love this band... slash...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-02-12 - Updated: 2013-02-13 - 1286 words

0Unrated
I reside in 209, you're in 208
You moved in last Friday night,
and I just couldn't wait
So I tried to call across the hall,
to ask you out someday
But a lineup formed outside your door, and I was way too late

As I walked back to my apartment which is apartment 209, I notice this handsome guy across the hall who apparently lives in apartment 208. He moved in last Friday night. His name you ask. Well it's Dallon. Dallon Weekes. He is gorgeous. Brown hair, brilliant blue eyes, he is dressed in a purple collared shirt that really makes his eyes pop,with a dark blue suit jacket, blue denim skinny jeans, and black converse.

"Hey Dallon!" I whispered hoping he could hear. No avail. I hear someone holler your name. You holler back. He catches up to you and grabs your bum. I guess I was a little too late...

Well I'd rather start off slow
This whole thing's like
some sort of race
Instead of winning what I want
I'm sitting here in second place

When I start a relationship I take it slow. Y'know... Start off as friends, than work towards boyfriends, then fiances, then husband and husband. I want to win your heart. It's kind of like... like race. I'm at the starting line with this guy who you call Spencer. We start the race and he ends up in the lead. As time passes he gets further and further ahead. He wins. I'm in second place. Whoopee. I wish I won. We can't always have what we want right?

Because somewhere
the one I wanna be with's
with somebody else
Oh god, I wanna be that
someone that you're with
I wanna be that someone
that you're with

I'm in my apartment sitting on my couch watching... something on the T.V. screen. I don't know what it is. All I know is that it's suppose to be some rom com movie. I can't focus on it. I can't. I can't knowing you're out there with him on some date. You have no clue how much I want to the person that you're with Dallon.

And I can talk about it all day long
'til I run out of breath
But I still wanna be that
someone that you're with
I've got to be that
someone that you're with

I really could talk about it all day long. In fact, I have. Multiple times. Ryan got annoyed when I couldn't talk about anything else. He now wont talk to me unless if it's about anything but you. Jon and Ian stopped talking to me because of it. I know talk to myself about how much I want to be with you. I'm not insane or anything. You have no idea how badly I want you.

And I'm pacing by the phone
'Cause I hate to be alone
And if you're out there with him
somewhere and just about to kiss
God I wanna be that
someone that you're with

I'm pacing. Have been for awhile now. I pace by the phone hoping you call, telling me you dumped him for me, or he dumped you and you realize you want me anyways. Or... something like that. I hate being alone. I always have. I have nothing better to do with my time. I know you're not home. I don't know where you are right now. Maybe you're at work? Hopefully you're working the night shift. Doubt it though. You're probably out there with him, just about to kiss. God, I really want to be that someone that you're with.

Well I hear your favorite songs
you sing along with everyday
And I borrow things that
I don't need for conversation sake
Last night I heard your key,
it hit your lock at 4 AM
Instead of being out with me
you must be out with them

This may sound creepy but I know what you're favorite song is. I hear you sing it every morning when we leave at the same time to go to work. I hear you sing along with it when you're home. I know bought the song on iTunes. It's my ringtone for you. So I know whenever you call. I have a lot of your stuff in my house. A lot of it is useless. I don't need your suit jacket. I have a boat load in my closet. I don't need your hair straightener. I have one. And it's not even broken! I only borrow thing for conversation sake, and keep it longer than necessary just so you can call me.
Last night when I was asleep. I woke up at 4 AM. Why? Because that's the time you got home. You were pretty loud. A bit drunk too. You must've been out with him again. God I want to be with you more than anything.

Because somewhere the one
I wanna be with's
with somebody else
Oh god, I wanna be that
someone that you're with

Somewhere, you're out with Spencer. Must be. You're not home, and a couple weeks ago you said you didn't work weekends. It's the weekend and you're not home. You're not out with me. Oh no, you're never out with me. You're out with someone else. Laughing, having a good time. Kissing. Probably getting drunk and having sex. Are you sure I can't be the one that you're with?

I wanna be that
someone that you're with
And I can talk about it all day long
'til I run out of breath*
[*But I still wanna be that

someone that you're with
I've got to be that
someone that you're with
And I'm pacing by the phone
'Cause I hate to be alone
And if you're out there with him
somewhere and just about to kiss
God, I wanna be that
someone that you're with

Please Dallon. If your goal is to drive me crazy, than it has work. I can't go a day without talking to someone about how much I want to be with you. I've got to be that person that you're with. I've got to. I'm no longer doing anything with the time I spend at home. I pace in front of the phone. Biting on my index finer of my right hand, left arm behind my back, pacing back and forth in front of the phone. Waiting. Just, waiting. Please hurry up and tell me I'm the one you want to be with Dallon. Please.

Well somewhere the one
I wanna be with's
with somebody else
Oh god, I wanna be that
someone that you're with
And I can talk about it all day long
'til I run out of breath
But I still wanna be that
someone that you're with
I've got to be that
someone that you're with
And I'm pacing by the phone
'Cause I hate to be alone
And if you're out there with him
somewhere and just about to kiss
God, I've got to be that
someone that
I wanna be that someone that
I've got to be that
someone that you're with

Dallon. Please hear me out, I really want to be with you. I know everything about you from our conversations. I know what you love, what you want, your dreams. I know what you hate, what you don't want to happen. I know everything there is to know about you. Please Dallon. Let me be the one you're with.

xoxo Brendon Urie. Resident of apartment 209.

Dallon started to tear up as he read the note.

"Yes Brendon... I'll be the one that you're with. I just wish it wasn't too late."


P.S. Don't cry over my death...
Sign up to rate and review this story