Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Violet Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone

The Beginning

by LiquidLuck007 1 review

The-Girl-Who-Lived Yes, that's right. Her name is Violet Potter. A group of people find books and discover that they are about a certain Girl-Who-Lived and decide to read it. They find out about Th...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Dumbledore,Harry,Hermione,Ron,Sirius,Snape - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2013-02-14 - Updated: 2013-02-15 - 1746 words

0Illiterate
Location/Time/Audience:

Locations - 12 Grimmauld Place, Sitting in the kitchen then moving to the living room to read. But they will be in other parts of the house.

Time - Right before the beginning of 5th year. But right after Violet's Underage Magic hearing at the Ministry. They are taken to Diagon Alley to shop so Dumbledore can explain to others. Then come back.

Audience -

Albus Dimbledore

Minerva Mcgonagll

Severus Snape

Draco Malfoy

Mad Eye Moody

Nymphadora Tonks

Sirius Black BuckBeak

Violet Potter Hedwig

Remus Lupin

Arthur Weasley Errol

Molly Weasley

Bill Weasley

Charlie Weasley

Percy Weasley Hermes

Fred and George Weasley

Ron Weasley Pigwidgeon

Ginny Weasley

Hermione Granger Crookshanks

Neville Longbottom Trevor

Luna Lovegood

It was a suprisingly bright day in 12 Grimmauld Place. There was a fire, warming the cold dark hallways of the Black family home. Wallpaper pealing, floor boards creeking, water dripping, it was something you were use to if you wanted to stay at that house and not loose what sense you had. But none could denie that it was a lavish home. Filled with magnificent candle sticks that held a family crest on each. Or the silver silverwear that was worth more than your own home.

It held the darkest of dark objects, sealed away on the order of one man. Sirius Black. The son of the women who had turned the home into the looks of a funeral home. She wasn't gone - oh no, she had a bit of herself there. That she swore would never leave. If you walked into a certain dark hallway you could find a painting. Yes a painting. That held a very aristocrate looking women who held her nose up and her shoulders square. His Mother.

"Stains of dishonour, filthy half-breeds, blood traitors, children of filth!"

"Oh, bloody hell. That's quite enough mother." Sirius Black said yanking the curtains over his Mothers picture. The only blasted thing that could keep her quiet.

"Alas, Sirius. Come to the kitchen dear. We have a Order meeting and Albus has just arrived." Molly Weasley said herding him into the kitchen. She was a plump women who had red hair and a kind but stern smile.

"Of course Molly."

They both walked into the kitchen their eyes emidetly scanning the room and stopping on Albus Dumbledore. A brave, courages, and wise man who was Headmaster at Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry. He was sitting at the head of the long kitchen table. With that damn twinkle in his eye.

"Ah, Molly, Sirius. Glad you joined us. I couldn't possibly start with the information yet. Are you alright Mr. Black?" Proffesor Dumbledore asked looking straight at Sirius.

"Yes I'm fine Albus. It's just that if I have to spend another moment with that beast I had to call a Mother any longer the sanity I have is going to snap. Loudly." He said bitterly. His mind going right back to the women.

Albus nodded his head with sympathy showing through. There was nothing he could do and Sirius knew that. If he went out of the house there was always a chance he could be spotted and sent strait back to Azkaban. Not with out a fight of course.

"As sad as it is hearing about poor, Black." Severus Snape interjected nastily."I think we have more important business to attend to, am I right Albus?"

Sirius glared and "Hurrumphed" into a seat next to Remus Lupin.

"Yes I suppose." He said looking between Severus and Sirius. He grabed from behind him, a rather large stack of books. Each larger than the other. The covers were quite colorful with words across them that shocked every single one of them except, of course, Dumbledore.

"What in the bloody hell?" Sirius shouted. How could this ever happen. It was immposibble. But a small voice inside his head said aren't you curious to what happen to her?

"Violet Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone." Albus announced." It came with a letter."

Dear Profesor Dumbledore,

The books that you just recieved are rather special. But I'm sure you already knew that, wise old man. It's a rather nasty shock we must admit. And for that we apologize. But there really isn't any other way, we're afraid. As you see they are about a certain student of yours, Violet Potter. There is a reason to our madness. We sent them back in time - yes back in time - to you so you could possibly change the future for the better. Now don't get us wrong, everything ended up fine and dandy in the end. But so many things happened that are heart breaking and cause so much pain. Please believe in us. Becuase you're our only hope. Make it a better future and read the books. They are infact about Violet and her friends. No fighting, no judgeing, no hexing, and don't stop reading. Everyone should be there.

Sincerly,

T.R.L. A.S.P. L.L.P.

PS: You once told a young girl that Hogwart's will always give help to those who ask for it. You should think about refrasing that though.

"How on this green Earth..."Molly muttered looking faint. It was about Violet? The girl she considered apart of her large family. She was on the verge of wanting to know but scared to hear about the pain and surely hate.

"Dumbledore how can we tell if it isn't a trap or a trick even?" Remus Lupin asked. It was suspisious."And were is Mad Eye, Tonks, and Minerva? They should be hear as they are apart of the Order.

"I had them take the children to Diagon Alley for awhile so I could explain this to you. They should be here with them any moment with some extras. The note did say to gather everyone. And you could tell Violet looked down after the hearing"

"THE KIDS!"Molly shouted and visiously jumped from her chair."They do not need to be hearing about these things. They are only children for Merlins sake."

"Molly dear calm down. Calm down." Arthur Weasley breathed. He looked frightend. Worried about the future and how and hoped it didn't effect his children. Including Violet.

Sirius had been silent along with Severus. Both desiding on shock. Severus grew even colder in his mind. Ah yes, I wanted to spend my time reading about the spoiled little brat who seeked attention more than the Minister. Sirius however was thinking along the lines of I could actualy know about her life before she met me? I missed out on so much. I'm an awful godfather. What if she gets hurt?

There was a loud "POP!" and they all jumped in their chairs. They had been to lost in their thoughts.

"Alright you buggers get on into the kitchen we have a long damn day infront of us. Get moving, Weasley." They heard Made Eye grumble from the front house. Everyone walked in unaware to the conversation that had just taken place. Some carried little bags, most likely, from their time in Diagon Alley. Except a few who looked quite out of place. Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and... Draco Malfoy. Even Percy, who was according to his family, being a ministry loving, family insulting, loving Prat.

"Well I want to know what the hell Malfoy's doing here. He shouldn't know about this place. It's secret. He'll just go babbling about it to his Death Eater daddy." Ron Weasley shouted pointing at the blond who glared at the Weasle.

"Enough Ronald!" Molly yelled. From the look on Ron's face, he had no idea his mother had been behind him. That was when all the kids started looking around. Did they interupt one of their Order meatings? Violet Potter looked over at Dumbledore with a slightly bitter look. He had been ignoring her, it was plainly obvious.

"Sirius."Violet breathed with reilef going over to hug her godfather. They hugged for a moment and let go. Violet saw his face and knew something was going on that they weren't telling.

"What's going on?"She asked with her eyes narrowed. She was still bitter from them not telling her everything and letting her stay at the Dursleys longer than nessesary. Dumbledore had even swore her friends to secrecy wich infuriated her. If Voldemort was rising. She wanted to stand tall and fight with the rest of them. But they wouldn't understand.

It took 3 ungodly long hourse for everyone who knew, to explain everything to them. three hours becuase some of them just didn't want to except it. They were shocked and some were pale. Especially three little best friends who knew they would be in trouble. Violet, Ron, and Hermione paled and look on nervously. Violet however, paled the most. Why did they have to read her thoughts? She felt sick and gently sat down next to Hermione who grabbed her hand and squeezed comfortly. They looked at each other, they were all in for hell.

"Dumbledore, should we really read these?" Minerva Mcgonagall asked lightly. She trusted her collegue but couldn't bring herself to trust that blasted note that he had read to them.

"It's the only way." He said wisley."I think we should take it to the living area. Much more comfortable."

Everyone slowly got up and tredded to the other room almost hesitantly. Draco was furious, why in the name of Salazar did he have to hear about Potty, the Weasle and the Mudblood? This was kidnapping. His father would hear about this and hopefully all the blood traitors would be punished.

Everyone sat down and sighed. It was going to be long and no dowt painful. Violet sat down between Sirius and Remus. They both put their arms around her. They knew it was going to be hard. For all of them.

"Do we have to?" Violet grumbled.

"Why yes we actually-" Fred started

"-do." George finished laughing. Violet rolled her eyes but smiled fondly at the pranksters.

"Now before we beging why don't we see who's all here." Dumbledore said looking around at everyone. Himself, Minerva Mcgonagll, Severus Snape, Draco Malfoy, Mad Eye Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Sirius Black, Violet Potter, Remus Lupin, Arthur Weasley, Molly Weasley, Bill Weasley, Charlie Weasley, Percy Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Ron Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, and Luna Lovegood.

"Alright I'shall start." Albus said clearing his throught.

Chapter 1.

The Girl Who Lived. He began.
Sign up to rate and review this story