Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Lifetime Like This (Spell Out My Denial)

Are You Alright Now?

by AlexisSCREAM 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-02-15 - Updated: 2013-02-15 - 272 words

0Unrated
I guess you want the truth, right? No. No, I'm not. And I never will be. He was broken, and I'll I did was push him around until he cracked. I loved the control, the power. Only now do I realise how pathetic I was.

See, when I met Frank, I discovered... Fuck...

I discovered something about him. It took him a while to open up, but when he did, I knew it meant he trusted me.


His father beat him.

I took him in some nights when it was really bad. I cleaned his wounds. All of them.

You see, he wasn't just hit, kicked, thrown by his father. He abused himself too. He was littered with scars and they made me want to die. Just the sight of them. They just... there were so many. He was in so much pain. We were only young, still only teenagers, and yet we were in so much pain. I had no outlet anymore. I couldn't bring myself to sleep around again. To me, that was cheating on Frank, and that was before we were even together.

I wanted an outlet too. I needed one. My family had acknowledged my changing self and did not want to lose all that I had acheived. I was slipping, falling. I was colliding with everything in my way, fighting with anyone and everyone.

It was Frank who intervened. By kissing me.
He told me everything would be alright. We were sitting on my bed awkwardly, wanting to stay, but run away... at the same time. We fell asleep in each other's arms.


And it was nice.
Sign up to rate and review this story