Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Deck

Deck

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Ya never know what life will throw at you. Especially in this hundred year old school full of ghosts.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-14 - Updated: 2013-02-15 - 544 words

1Original
"There's no way the school's haunted!" I heard Drea say as I walked to the table. "Ace, do you think the school's haunted?"

"I know it's haunted." I said as I grabbed a chair away from an empty table and brought it over. "Why do you think some of the classrooms are so cold you can see your breath?" I asked, setting my lunch down and stared at he blob of something white on the plate.

"It's an old school. Some of the rooms are gonna be colder!" Drea tried to explain it, her brown eyes wide as she twisted a piece of light brown hair between her fingers.

I just noticed the new kid at the end of our table who was staring at us silently. "Hey new kid. I'm Ace. Who brought her?" I asked my deck of friends who were scattered around our table.

"I did." Sybell smiled at me. I grinned back. Sybell was one of my closest friends. I nodded and stabbed at the food - I think - on my plate, expecting it to move around.

"Did you explain the deck?" I asked her casually. She shook her head.

"Figured I'd leave it to you, Jess." she said as she popped a piece of candy into her mouth.

"Kay new kid. Basically we call ourselves a deck of friends. I'm Ace of Spades, cause my last name is Spade. Drea is Queen of Hearts. You'll find out why if you can survive long enough." I winked at her. "Sybell is Queen of Clubs, for reasons it's probably best you don't know." Sy laughed that crazy little laugh of hers.

"And then we have Mady and Kim, the Joker twins. It's pretty obvious why they're the Jokers." all our eyes went to them at the other end of the table.

Mady was drawing a mustache on the side of her finger and Kim was using piece of her hair as one. Neither of them noticed us looking. "Riiight." I turned back around. "So, who would you be?" I asked the new girl.

"I actually have an idea for that, Ace." I looked at Sy. "She reminds me sooo much of you at that age. Let's call her Jack of Spades." I shrugged.

"Sure." I looked at the new girl. She really did look like a little sister I would have.

If I wasn't an only child. She nodded tightly, ducking her head. We'll have to teach her to open up it seems. "So Jack." I said, making her look up. "What do you think?"

"About what?" she squeaked.

"The ghosts here." I smiled easily at her, standing and turning to throw my uneaten slop away.

"It is haunted. I can feel them all around me." she said, her pale cheeks going red. "I said too much." she squeaked and ducked her head.

Sy and shared a look. "Yep, you might just be weird enough to tick it with us in our deck."

"Huh?" she asked me, her face so confused I just HAD to laugh.






Just something random for you guys! I'm actually really busy but I don't enjoy working, so I wrote something for ya.

So R+R and all that

I gotta go

Hugs and Stovetops,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story