Categories > Original > Humor > Q&A

Answers

by TwistedFireStarter 1 review

Keep asking questions, if you want!

Category: Humor - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2013-02-19 - Updated: 2013-02-24 - 783 words

0Unrated
upinflame's questions

Do you like the movie 'Firestarter?' (I think that was called that, if not, it was the one with Drew Barrymore as a little girl.)
I'm assuming you're asking this because of my username, and the answer is no. I'd actually never heard of the movie before I got this question.

Since Liz is your friend, where do you stand on the topic of fanfiction? I mean, considering this whole site.
I don't personally write it, and I very rarely read it, but each to their own, I guess. shrugs

Do you really mean 'fuss?' Or do you mean from what you've heard from your friend? We're kinda the underdogs of the internet writing sites, to be perfectly honest.
A bit of both. Liz makes this sound like the coolest site on Earth, but I've heard quite a few people mention it.

What do you think of us in general? And don't lie, it's fine to say you think we're all freaks. Each statement can be twisted and turned true in one way or another.
You guys are just a tad freaky, but it's okay because I like freaky, and I myself am pretty freaky.

Thoughts on the term 'erogenous zones?'

o_O That is all.

Poppana's questions

Where does the sun go at night?
It goes back home to it's family...Wait, what?

Favorite Powerpuff Girl?
Definitely not Bubbles, that's for damn sure!

Do you prefer your universe stringy or loopy?
...What?

Do you have big spiky red hair and black robes and do you throw around spiky wheels? (because your name is Axel and I'm thinking about Axel from Kingdom Hearts... nevermind)
No, but I cosplayed as this guy once and so I have the wig, Organization robe and chakrams.

Would you have sexual intercourse with a half man/woman (not judging, let all the flowers bloom) who is half fish so that his/her top half is fish and bottom half is human, or who has the bottom half of fish and the top half of human?
I got a headache just looking at that.

So where are you from, dawg?
Australia.

MidnightBlues's Question

Anyway, do you like The Prodigy? Firestarter is a very good song and I suppose your username refers to the chorus.

Yes, and bonus points to you for knowing the song and being the first to guess the meaning of my username correctly.

ColorfulShadow's Questions

Do you like pie?
Who the hell doesn't?

What do you think about ducks?
They're cool, I guess.

If sparkling turtles took over the world what would you do?
...Awkward.

One Direction?
Oh God, kill me now.

Hi I'm Jasmine your sister :D
Hi I'm Axel your brother (but you know that).

Is Dracula real?
If he wants to be. creepy music

What would you do if someone throws dirty socks at you?
Throw 'em back.

-pokes nose- You mad bro?
As Liz would say, "I don't know, are YOU mad bro?"

And lastly...Hi :3
Hi.

atomickilljoy's questions

What are your intentions with my Liz?
Sorry, your Liz? I knew her like 10 years before you did!

ARE YOU ABSTINENT?!
I'm not one of those man-whores.

What bands are you into?
Let's see...my iTunes consists of, band wise, The Prodigy, AC/DC, Aerosmith, and The Offspring.

How are you doing academically?
Just enough to pass, that's all I'm saying.

What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Mainly, I would like to be a police officer, since there amount of crime in my area just keeps rising, but if I'm to fall back on anything, I wanna play football for the local team.

ARE YOU GONNA TEACH YOUR SISTERS TO BE ABSTINENT?!
Already am teaching Jennifer, since she turns 13 in May, but I will teach my youngest sisters, Kelly and Marley, eventually.

Favorite song ever?
Here's a hint: my username is a reference to it.

Favorite movie?
Hm...I'm gonna go with The Avengers right now.

Is Liz there?
No, since we have different English classes and I'm in mine right now while she's in her's. However, since there's no doors on the English classrooms, I can see her in her's.

Are you two ever coming to the States?
Hopefully one day!

How do you feel about dating a brown person?
I'm assuming this means Hispanic, and since my mother is part-Hispanic, I'm cool with it.

How do you feel that Liz got pregnant by a song?
Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa, when did this happen?!

Are you gonna support the baby?
Now that I know about it, probably.

Are you into comics?
Some, yes.

Ask more questions if you want.

-Axel.
Sign up to rate and review this story