Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Numb

Another Random Day

by DaniAtaDisco 0 reviews

If you don't know this song than... Well you're in P!ATD so y'all should know this.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-20 - Updated: 2013-02-21 - 1044 words

0Unrated
Clouds are marching along, singing a song, just like they do.
If the clouds were singing a song, I'd sing along, wouldn't you too?
If you just knew what they could do.
Oh, if you just knew, what would they do?
And if the birds are just hollow words flying along, singing a song,
What would they do?
If they just knew what they could do.
Oh, if they just knew.

I was outside with my friends, Ryan, Spencer, Jon, Dallon, Ian, Pete, and Patrick, laying under the sun. Well I was laying down everybody else was sitting. I had my head in my boyfriends lap, looking up at the clouds. Ryan started to stroke my hair, as I was imagining images in the clouds. I point up to one and said "Ryan! Look! Look! Look! It's a doggie!!!" Everybody around me laughed at my childishness. "Whaaaaaaat?"

"Nothing, nothing! You're just adorable. That's all." Ryan leaned down and kissed my forehead. "Love you Brenny-bear"

"Love you too Ryry." I continued to look up at the sky. They looked like they were marching along. Because of the lovely Las Vegas weather it also kind of sounded like they were singing to. "Hmmm... The clouds are marching along singing a song just like they do." Everybody looked at me weird and started going 'huh?' and 'what?' so of course I had to respond. "The clouds. They're marching along, and singing a song. If the clouds were singing a song I'd sing along. Wouldn't you guys too? If you guy just knew, what would they could do? If only they knew what they could do. If they just knew." Ryan started giggling.

"Brendon I love your imagination."

"I love it too Ry. I love it to."

I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,
And it never gave a damn about me.
I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,
And it never gave a damn about me.
No, it never gave a damn about me.

It's kind of sad if you think about it. I mean. I never gave a damn about the weather. It was just that. Weather. I could really see it. I could feel it. But I couldn't see it so I never cared for it. And in return, it never gave a damn about me. "Guys!" I whined.

"Whaaat?" Pete whined back.

"Do you guys know what is sad!"

"Whats saddening Brendon?" Patrick, Spencer, Jon and Dallon asked at the same time.

"I never gave a damn about the weather and it never gave a damn about me!"

"Well I guess that /is. kind of saddening. In a sense." I an agreed.

I know it's mad, but if I go to hell
Will you come with me or just leave?
I know it's mad, but if the world were ending
Would you kiss me or just leave me?
Just leave me?

"Ryan, I know this is going to make me sound 'mad' in a sense of a madman type way, but if I go to hell, would you come with me? Or would you just leave me?"

"I'd come with you silly! I always will!"

"But what if the world was ending?" I turned so I was laying on my belly facing him. "Would you kiss me or just leave me?"

"I'd kiss you Brendon! Where are all these random silly thoughts coming from." I shrugged in response.

Clouds are singing a song, marching along, just like they do.
If the clouds were playing a song, I'd play along, wouldn't you too?
If you just knew what they could do.
Oh, if you just knew, what would they do?
And if words are just hollow birds, flying along, singing a song,
What would they do?
If they just knew what we could do.
Oh, if they just knew.

I returned to my earlier position my head in Ryan's lap staring at the clouds, whilst everyone else was talking about Panic!'s next album and what we should start writing for it. I started singing quietly to myself. "If clouds were marching along, singing a song just like they do, If clouds were singing a song, I'd sing along, wouldn't you too? If you just knew what they could do..." I started humming out a melody.

"Where'd that come from?" Pete asked.

"I don't know... I was just thinking about what i was saying earlier, and how we were saying that our next album should be kind of random or something, like a fairy-tale with a romantic twist or something. I was think about it all, and I decided that what I was saying might've sound like a good song. I don't know I was just being... me."

[I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,]
[And it never gave a damn about me.]
[I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,]
[And it never gave a damn about me.]
[No, it never gave a damn about me.]

I know it's mad, but if I go to hell (I know it's mad)
Will you come with me or just leave?
I know it's mad, but if the world were ending (I know it's mad)
Would you kiss me or just leave me?
Just leave me?

I continued to hum a melody and Ryan picked up, Jon started humming the harmony, and Spence started drumming a beat. I picked up with the lyrics once I felt like Ryan knew the melody. "I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,
And it never gave a damn about me.
I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather,
And it never gave a damn about me.
I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather, (I know it's sad)
And it never gave a damn about me.
I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather, (I know it's oh so sad)
And it never gave a damn about me.
No, it never gave a damn about me. (oh so sad)" And our day went like that.
Sign up to rate and review this story