Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Way To How I Feel (my online diary type thing I think)

Let's Talk About How I Became A Fan

by DaniAtaDisco 1 review

How I became a fan of MCR and became a killjoy and joined the MCRmy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-22 - 369 words

0Unrated
I wanna talk about how I became a fan of My Chemical Romance. Since this is in My Chemical Romance sections I thought I talk about them in my little on-line diary type thing-a-majigur...
Now I wasn't a fan from the beginning. Since I was like 5 and was more interested in play with my so called 'friend' at the time. I heard Teenagers and Welcome To The Black Parade when those came out only didn't know anything about it or the band besides the fact I thought they were okay.

Then BAM! 2010 happened and SING was EVERYWHERE and I thought this song was amazing and this band was pretty good. So one night I looked up the song and was like yep. This is a god band. Years past and (by years I mean 2 years). During the summer of 2012 I was at Wal-Mart and I happen to have money on me.

I saw an album "Danger Days: The True Lives Of the Fabulous Killjoys", picked it up and looked at the songs. I saw the song SING and was like, 'I like that song! I'm going to buy the album.' (yes I did buy an entire album because of one song, but hey! Look where it got me! I'm really glad I did too)

So I did and became a big fan instantly. Youtubed them more and more, then finally I got The Black Parade then Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge then for my birthday a few months later, I got I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love and a 'Revenge' hoodie. My life was complete as you could say.

I'm a big fan. I'm not gonna say I'm their 'number one fan' purely because, I know somewhere out there, there is someone who is a bigger fan than me.

I know I wasn't there from the beginning but I am now. Thats all that counts right? So just because I recently became a fan doesn't mean you can say 'oh you're not a true fan, because you weren't there from the beginning...' a) I was too young to even have an opinion that was my own, b) so what? I am one now!!
Sign up to rate and review this story