Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Numb

Seventeen Forever

by DaniAtaDisco

This song is called 'Seventeen Forever' by Metro Station (I Know they're main stream but I like some of their songs.) Not really NC-17 but I didn't really know what else to rate it...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-02-23 - 711 words

?Blocked
You were young, and so am I
And this is wrong, but who am I to judge?
I feel like heaven when we touch
I guess, for me this is enough

We both were young. You were 17, and I was 19. What we're doing is wrong, but hey. Who am I to judge. When we touch it feels like heaven. Brendon. I guess for me it's enough. We're in my room, passionately kissing. Our shirts scattered somewhere on the floor. You are on top of me, grinding into me as we lay on my bed.

"Bren..." I gasp. You smirk at the sound.

"Ryan." You draw out my name like it's a prayer that can save your life. Our moans fill my bedroom and I'm grateful my dad isn't home, but instead at the bar getting drunker than hell as usual. Your hands reach my jeans and you rip them off. Playing, toying, teasing me through my boxers. I nervously take your pants off. More carefully. Slow, and seductively. We're grinding, and teasing one another as we continue to kiss.

We're one mistake for being together
Let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight

This is a big mistake. Which is perfect if you think about it. We're one mistake for being together. With this mistake, we're together. Right? Isn't that what you promised? But in what way. Will we start dating? Or will we been entwined by souls. Your soul entwined with my soul. Our hearts beating as one. We can get away with this tonight, because we both know, we wont be 17 forever. It's not right, we both know it. Let's just not ask why it's not right.

You strip me of my boxers and I take off yours. I moan at skin on skin contact. Loving the feeling. I can't get any closer to you and that bothers me. I just don't show it. Or do I? You seem to pressing yourself onto me, pressing yourself with all you've got. Making sure there's no space left in-between. You prep me and I moan like your dirty, filthy whore. You've got me baby. Oh you so got me going. You've got me crazy for you babe.

You are young and I am scared
You're wise beyond your years but I don't care
And I can feel your heartbeat
You know exactly where to take me

You were young. So young Brendon. So young, yet far from innocent. You were wise beyond your years. I didn't care. It didn't matter. All that mattered was here and now. What was happening tonight. As our chest are pressed together I can feel your heartbeat. I can feel it beating faster and faster. Our hearts beating as one. Or is that just me being a hopeless romantic? Either way you know what to do. You know exactly where to take me, and exactly how to get there.

Will you remember me?
You ask me as I leave
Remember what I said?
Oh how could I, oh how could I forget?

After we finished you got up and got dressed, I sat on the edge of my bed after putting on boxers. "Will you remember me?" I asked as you left.

"Remember what?" you said. You forgot. Oh how could you forget. I remember you said 'I was the best. I honestly do love you Ry. I solemnly swear you are the best, and that I honestly do love you. I just can't be with you because I don't know how to do the whole relationship thing.'

We're one mistake for being together
Let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight

We're one mistake for being together
Let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight

We're one mistake for being together
Let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight


We're just one mistake for being together Brendon. I solemnly swear.

And we can get away with this tonight

And we can get away with this tonight
Sign up to rate and review this story