Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star crossed love #38

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-02-23 - 1667 words - Complete

0Unrated
It’s been almost 2 ½ weeks since Gerard moved in across the street. He and the band are at my house almost every day, except for maybe two. I avoid him at all costs. My daily routine is get up, go to work, come home and spend the rest of the night in my room, and occasionally go out with Ken. Speaking of, he and I finally had our first kiss…It was nothing compared to Gerard and I’s but, it was good, and I can live with good

It is 2:00 on a Saturday, and I am at home locked up in my room still dressed in my pajamas reading a good book. This is what a typical Saturday is like for me, well at least it has been for the past 3 ish years. I usually like to read in my living room area on my big wrap around couch, but with Gerard seeming to lurk around every corner I haven’t been. I put the book down and rub my eyes and look out my window, it looks like such a beautiful day…maybe I should take Pickles for a short walk, he used to love to go on 3 mile walks/runs with me, but now he is so old he can barely make it a half of one before I feel like I am practically dragging him. I get a twisted feeling in my stomach when I think about him being so old, he has been with my though everything, I don’t even want to imagine the day when his time is done.
I hop off of the bed and head towards my closet, I put on a pair of red knit shorts and a black tank top along with my white Nike running shoes. I know I’m only taking him for a short walk, but when I am done with him I think I’ll go for a nice long run. I pull my hair into a high pony tail and head down the stairs where Pickles is laying.
“Wanna go for a walk?!” I say in an excited tone. Pickles lifts his head and slowly gets up and wags his rope of a tail and barks at me. I giggle at him and tap the top of his head while reaching for his red leash.
“Finally you have come out of your room!” Arianna says coming around the corner from the kitchen. I just look at her and shrug.
“I need to get Pickles out” I say hooking the leash to his collar.
“Yeah, poor old man. Doesn’t get out much any more” She says baby talking him and rubbing behind his ears. I laugh at her.
“But hey! I wanted to ask you something…and no it doesn’t have to do with Gerard. I wanted to ask if you and Ken wanted to double date with me tonight?” she asks nervously. I raise my eyebrow and answer.
“Who is your date?” I ask.
“Well…umm….Ray” she whispers with a blush. I get a big smile on my face.
“Really? He asked you out?!” I ask excitedly.
“Yeah….I really like him Jo, he is so sweet, kind, funny…..” she says trailing off. I reach over and give her a hug.
“I’d love to! What are we doing?” I ask.
“Well we were going to go mini golfing, then head over to this bar/restaurant and have a late dinner.”
“Sounds good. I haven’t been mini golfing since I was in middle school! I’ll call Ken and ask him” I say reaching into the pocket of my shorts.
“Awesome I am so excited!” Arianna squeals.
I dial Kens number and listen to the numerous rings before he answers.
“Hello?” His deep voice booms.
“Hey Ken! What are you doing tonight?” I ask.
“I was going to work on this case I was just assigned, why what do you have in mind?” he asks.
“Arianna wants us to double date with her and her date tonight, want to come?” I ask excitedly. He laughs.
“How could I turn down spending any time with you? What are we doing?”
“We were going to go mini golfing, then grab a late dinner after” I respond.
“Sounds WAY better than what I was going to do, be there around 6?” he asks. I nod and reply
“yup! See you then!” and with that I hang up. Arianna has a huge smile on her face.
“I can’t wait!” and with that she skips off into the other room. I laugh at her and then look down at Pickles who has an upset look on his face.
“Okay, Okay, lets go!” I say heading towards the door.

3 hours and 4 miles later I come running back into the house out of breath. I look down at Pickles who is sound asleep from his ½ mile walk. I smile and walk into the kitchen and pour me a glass of water. I turn around from the sink and see Gerard sitting there at my wrap around bar looking at me. I nearly choke on my water and he laughs at me. His hair is tucked behind his ears and his hands are crossed covering a book in front of him. I scowl at him.
“Give you a fright did I?” he says in an English accent. I try to ignore how cute and attractive that is by giving him an even dirtier look.
“Yes actually, I wasn’t expecting to see you here…in MY HOUSE” I say taking another drink of water.
“I wasn’t planning on coming over today, but I guess Ray is going on a date with Ari and he didn’t want to be here all by himself” he says with a shrug. I look him deep in the eye and he avoids my gaze.
“You’re lying”
“No I am not” he says again avoiding my gaze.
“Yes you are, you can never look me straight in the eye when you are. So I don’t know why you are here, but you need to leave pronto, I am going to get ready for my date with KEN.” I say turning around and heading out of the kitchen.
“You better shower first, you smell like something died” he teases. I stop in my tracks and with the water from my last drink still in my mouth I turn around and make like a fountain and squirt him with the remaining water in my mouth covering his book and the front of his shirt.
“Johanna what the hell?!” He screams I give him a smile and walk out of the room laughing.
And an hour later and in record time I am showered and ready to go for the night. I take one last look in the mirror and once over my outfit. A pair of blue jeans, a loose purple shirt, a long chain necklace with a heart at the end of it, purple converse and it and my hair is half up and half down. Not too bad. I grab my purse and head down the stairs where I see Ray, Arianna and Gerard waiting. I smile at Ray and Ari not paying attention to Gerard.
“Dang girl!” Arianna cat calls. I blush. It is then that I look over at Gerard who is staring wide eyed at me. I smile and turn my attention back to Ray and Arianna.
“Ken should be here any minute!” I say. And like clockwork there is a knock at the door. I skip over to it and see Ken standing there. He is wearing a pair of loose fitting jeans, and a black shirt. He looks down at my and smiles and gives me a kiss.
“You look beautiful” He says. I smile and open the door more for him to come inside.
“Hey guys!” Ken greets. Arianna goes up and gives him a hug, and Ray limply puts his hand out there giving him a not so enthused look. Gerard doesn’t do anything just gives him a nod.
“Well shall we head out!” I say heading towards the door.
“No we are waiting on one more” Ray says. I give him a weird look and he just smiles. There is another knock on the door. I look at Arianna who is now not looking at me. Something is up. I slowly walk up to the door and open it.
Standing in the door way is some very skinny, brunette girl wearing a pair of booty shorts, and a way too tight tank top, which is not accompanied by bra. She looks like a typical hooker.
“Can I help you?” I ask.
“Um yeah! Gerard told me to meet him here, we are all going mini golfing!” She says in an excited ditzy blonde voice. Only she is a ditzy brunette. My mouth gets dry, and my body is in shock, all I do is nod and open the door. She squeals and runs over to Gerard giving him a huge hug. I slowly walk back over to Ken who puts his arms around me. I feel cold, and my heart has only hurt like this once before, and that is when I left Gerard. I look over at Ray, who knows exactly what is happening he avoids my eyes along with Arianna. Gerard puts his arm around the girls waste.
“Now we are ready to go” he says staring directly at me. I gulp and feel my whole body shaking.
“Are you okay Jo? Are you sick you’re shaking” Ken whispers. I just shake my head no.
“No…I feel fine” I lie. I am shaking from being in shock, the pain I am feeling deep down in my chest right now and finally because I am craving alcohol more than I ever have in the past 3 years. I don’t know if I can do this.
Sign up to rate and review this story