Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Another Way To How I Feel (my online diary type thing I think)

Panic! At The Disco

by DaniAtaDisco 0 reviews

I know P!ATD has like nothing to do with MCR...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2013-02-24 - 647 words

0Unrated
A/N This is also like a background story on how I became a fan of the bands I love now, and probably who I am today. So just bear with me.

2012. I consider that one of the best years of my life. Not because everything good happened to me and my family. But musically the best year of my life. You see. I always loved music. I loved whatever they were playing on the radio. Weather it was The Black Eye Peas, Three Days Grace, or whatever else they were playing that was wildly popular. But I loved playing outside even more. It wasn't until I started growing older did I become a bigger fan of music. Little did I know it would 'save my life' in a sense. I wasn't suicidal, I was at a good point in my life. It just keeps me from feeling low and other stuff.

In late January of 2012 the year had just begun. A fresh start. A new year. I was on youtube, with my brand new youtube account. Listening to Three Days Grace because I somehow stumbled upon them, when I noticed a little box of 'if you like this, than you may like this/other people who like this also like this' suggestions. One popped out to me. It was 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies.' by none other than Panic! At The Disco. The person in the little view box later on would I learn that it was Brendon Urie kinda creeped me out. It also for some odd reason reminded me of Romeo and Juliet and I was desperate to avoid this 'Panic! At The Disco' which sounded oddly familiar as much as possible.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and I's manage to not listen to anything by this 'Panic! At The Disco' band. Then one day I got so annoyed with the Panic! suggestion that I was like "Alright, who the f!@ is this Panic! At The Disco band?!?!" clicking on the box and listened. When it got to the 'Haven't you people ever heard of... closing the god D!@ door no!" part I literally stood up and pointed at the screen and said "Hey! I know this song!" Then listened to 'Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off' and 'But It's Better If You Do' and having the same reaction. Later on going 'how do I know these songs?'

Once again fast forwarding a few 'weekes' and I know all the songs that they have an official music video for. I also managed to learn how I knew of this band and some of their songs. My eldest sister who is years older than me, this will help play a part in understanding some stuff was a Panic! fan way back when. So as any Panic! fan would know the Panic! was a band in 2004 when they 'became' famous in a sense but their album came out in like 2005, making some of them 18 and/or 19. My eldest sister was a teenager who loved music. She got their album when it came out. She was 17. Which if your doing the math right would made me around the age of 8. She was big on music she could drive and had a car. Whenever she drove me and my mom and my other sister she would usually/always play this album. Even in her bedroom. Hence forth why it sounded so familiar.

I'v always been a Panic! fan. I just didn't know it. My darlings. This is how I became a Panic! At The Disco fan. Because of an amazing sister. Her amazing taste in music which is similar to mine and about 8 years later to make me become an official Panic! At The Disco fan.

xoxo until next time my sweet darlings. Until next time.
~~DaniAtaDisco~~
Sign up to rate and review this story