Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Numb

Why, That Green Gentleman. Thing Have Changed For Him.

by DaniAtaDisco 0 reviews

This song is called That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed) by um... Panic! At The Disco...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2013-02-25 - 750 words

0Unrated
"Things are shaping up to be pretty odd.
Little deaths in musical beds.
So it seems I’m someone I’ve never met.

You will only hear these elegant crimes,
Fall on your ears from criminal dimes.
They spill unfound from a pretty mouth.

Everybody gets there and everybody gets their, and everybody gets their way.
I never said I missed her when everybody kissed her,
Now I’m the only one to blame." We're at our concert and I'm up here strutting around. Singing my heart out, giving it all I've got. I walk up to Ryan and he sings the next verse.

"Things have changed for me, and that’s okay.
I feel the same, I’m on my way, and I say.
Things have changed for me, and that’s okay." I pull the mic away from him and start singing myself.

"I want to go where everyone goes,
I want to know what everyone knows,
I want to go where everyone feels the same." I am soaked in sweat because, I'm a sweater. I can't help it. It just how I am. I go back over to my spot. Center stage. Hi. I'm Brendon Urie if you didn't already know that. I'm the lead singer of my band Panic! At The Disco. We're pretty famous. This is our second album Pretty. Odd. that we're touring on at the moment. We're touring with Fall Out Boy. The bassist of that band, Pete Wentz, is the whole reason why we're famous. You see. When we were starting out I wasn't originally in the band. Neither was Jon. It was Ryan, Brent, and Spencer. They were originally a Blink-182 cover band. I knew Brent, and Brent got me into the band. Once the band found out about my amazing singing skills I took over Ryans position as lead singer. Pete Wentz found out about us, and we played an acoustic performance for him with four songs already made. He liked us and we got signed to his record label. Than after awhile we kicked Brent out because he wasn't doing his fair share of the hard work, and we gained Jon Walker who was working for The Academy Is... at the time to be our temporary bassist while we figured something out. Later on he would be an official member of Panic! At The Disco. Bada bing, bada boom here we are preforming That Green Gentleman (Things Have Changed)

"I never said I’d leave the city,
I never said I’d leave this town.
A falling out we won’t tiptoe about.

Everybody gets there and everybody gets their, and everybody gets their way.
I never said I missed her when everybody kissed her,
Now I’m the only one to blame." I walk around more loving the adrenaline, and loving the screams from the crowd and the fact that crowd was singing along. It made my day just to be able to met the fans and get to know them. I love them. I'm not sure if I ever tell them that enough though. They mean the world to me. I could never repay them for everything they've done for me. Everything they'll do for me. I could never repay them enough.

"Things have changed for me, and that’s okay.
I feel the same, I'm on my way, and I say.
Things have changed for me, and that’s okay.
I feel the same, and I say.
Things have changed for me, and that’s okay.
(Well things have changed for me, come on everybody let's dance and sing)
I feel the same, and I say
(I'm singing it all night long, come on everybody and join along, I'm singing)
Things have changed for me, and that's okay
(Well things have changed for me, come on everyone let's dance and sing)
I feel the same, and I say
(I'm singing it all night long, come on everybody let's sing along)
Things have changed for me, and that's okay,
I'm on my way, and I say." The song is completely true. Things have changed. I've changed. But that's okay. I like it. The band is growing closer, we're growing up. Things are changing all the time. We don't care. We love life. We love our life and what it has become. We wouldn't change anything for the world. Things have changed for me. And that. Is okay for me. Always will be.

"Things have changed for me."
Sign up to rate and review this story