Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

It Takes Two To Make Trouble.

by MCR-99 3 reviews

Romeo + Juliet,meet Twilight. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Serard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-02-25 - 1212 words

0Unrated
It Takes Two To Make Trouble.

"Sadie! Bear behind you!"My sister,Mia,called out behind me.I swerved around,golden eyes sparkling and back arched,ready to attack my prey.I hissed menacingly at it,as I flited after it.It waltzed straight into the Way gardens,and I froze.Mia caught up with me.

"Hey! why aren't you going after the meat?"She huffed,her fangs sparkling in the moonlight.

"It's in the enemy's gardens,Mia."I tell her."We'll go catch another,we have the rest of the night,before the sun comes up.Come on!"

"No."Mia stood her ground,at the wall of the Way gardens.I turn back to her porcelain frame.

"We have to go,we're not one of them!"

"No!"Mia stomped her foot,and I plodded back to her."Sadie,go get that bear.Be quick."

I sigh.

"Give me a boost."I agree to break my father's orders.Mia smiled and got on her knees,hands cupped together.

I put one foot in the support Mia made,then leaped up and grabbed the top of the wall.Carefully,I lift myself up on the top of the bricked wall.I quickly scope my surroundings.There was a party in the Way manor,everyone looked busy.Where's that bear? I finally found it,mixed in amongst the party.Fuck,this'll be hard.I'll be recognised easily.I then had an idea.

"Mia!"I hiss to her,and she looked up.

"What?"

"You have a spare mask? The bear's in the party,I don't wanna get seen."

Mia smiled.Disguises were her ultimate technique.She rummaged through her bag,finding a black mask with deep red around the eyes.She threw it up to me,and I caught it.I slipped it on,over my eyes.I then flicked my hair around the band,before jumping down from the walls.

I was let in easily.I scoped around the area,looking for my hunt.My eyes settled on a beautiful boy,with raven locks.He wore a black shirt,and red tie.His eyes were flicked with eyeliner,that complimented his warm hazel eyes.No,I had to focus.I found the bear,sprinting after it.I quickly moved amongst the crowd,when suddenly I heard a terrored cry.

"She isn't one of us!"

I turned,poised for attack,to see a million faces staring at me in hate.Fuck.I ran,fast,toward the bear.I quickly sank my sharp fangs into it's jugular.I then ran,it's corpse making a trail in the dirt,back to the wall.

"Mia! Run!"I shout,throwing the corpse over the wall,and jumping over it.I saw the boy run out after me,stopping at the wall.

*

The next night,me and Mia were walking towards the Way house.

"So,you saw a boy.."Mia noticed my nervous behaviour.

"Pretty much."

"From our enemy house,Sadie.They're Way,we're Hobbs.Sworn enemies since the dawn of time!"Mia shouted.I hushed her,since we was by the wall.

"I know that!"I hissed,crouching down in a nearby shrub."Stay here! I'll be right back."

Mia remained in the shrub,as I launched myself on top of the wall.I sat there for a few minutes.

"Like the gardens?"I jumped when a velvet smooth voice appeared next to me.I turned to see the boy from the party,perched up on the wall beside me.

"Y-Yeah."I stutter nervously.The boy laughed,quietly.

"Would you like a full tour?"He offered,holding out a hand.

"Okay.But,shouldn't we be proper acquainted first?"

"Good point.I'm Gerard."

"Sadie."

"There.Now,let's begin the tour."

I took his hand,and he lifted me from the wall.He was strong,very strong.We then walked,along the edge of the wall.He pointed out parts of the gardens,that looked astonishing.He explained his ideas for the gardens,and how his elders had built them.I felt fasinated by the artwork,and by his creativity.I felt myself,slowly,falling for him.

"See you again tomorrow night?"He offered at the end of the tour,as he lifted me back onto the wall.

"Tomorrow night."I promise,before swinging my legs over the wall and jumping down.I met Mia in the bush.

"So,blusher,how was it?"She laughed,and I noticed I was blushing.

"Fine."I laugh."Race you back to the house?"

Her eyes glinted in challenge.

"You're on!"

With laughter,we sprinted back towards our home.

*

After a few nights with Gerard,we both fell for eachother.Through these nights,we'd been sat in his treehouse,at the far end of the gardens.That's when he gave me a ring,a sparking diamond ring.

"What's this?"I ask in suprise,looking down at the ring,before staring into his eyes.

"A ring."

"Yes,I can see that."We both laughed,before I hugged him."It's beautiful,Gerard."

"Sadie,over these past nights,I've been thinking.We can easily get caught out here.You know what happens when we get caught together,remember?"

"War.A never-ending war.A war that'll never end until one of our families is completely wiped out."

"Exactly.We both don't want that.So,I came to the conclusion.We run away together.We'll be together,forever.With nothing tearing us apart."His eyes glinted as he explained the plan.A smile began to appear on my lips at the thought of both of us being together,forever.Until death do us part.

We both heard shouts from the house,and saw two people appear.Their shadows got closer.

"Get down,Sadie."Gerard whispered,and I lowered my head.He rose to his feet.

"Troy! Daniel!"He greeted,I presumed they were his cousins."What are you doing here?!

I heard muffled voices,before Gerard spoke again.

"Well,I don't need protecting! If one of them comes,I'll fight them of myself."I then realised that Troy and Daniel were two of the many guards in the household.

More muffled voices,protesting this time.

"I'll be fine!"

I then heard sighs,before padded footsteps as they left the gardens.

We both stood up,when we were sure it was safe.We then hugged tightly.Then,I got a sharp pain in my left side,and clutched the arrow that had been shot in me.I looked to my left to see Troy,I guessed,stood there with a bow and arrow in his hand at archers postition.I heard Gerard's cry of pain as I saw my guard,Rozero,shoot an arrow in him.In instinct,we held on tightly to one another,falling to the ground.We bled out in eachothers arms.

"We're going to be together."He gasped,as his breath slowly escaped him,along with his life.

"Forever."I say,before we kissed passionatly,as if to give eachother more life to keep.

We then,in the break of dawn,closed our eyes and drew our last breath,together.Forever.

Romeo and Juliet.Meet twilight.I tried to make this just like Romeo and Juliet,with Vampires.Hope you like it!

Rate and Review! xo Sadie!
Sign up to rate and review this story