Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Guns n Roses highschool love story

Chapter two

by I_love_AXL 2 reviews

The story continues!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-02-28 - 572 words

0Unrated
After Axl took a minute to regain his breath he smiled back. “My name’s Axl.” Axl blushed at how nervous he sounded. Slash noticed him blush and chuckled which only deepened Axl’s blush. The principle cleared his throat making both boys jump. “You can give our new student the tour now please.” He said. Axl nodded and motioned for Slash to follow him.
There was awkward silence for a minute. Slash smiled. “So this school any good?” he asked. “Ummm…naw man it’s pretty boring.” Axl shrugged his shoulders avoiding eye contact. Axl had had feelings for other boys before but never this strong. Slash probably thought he was an idiot what with all his blushing and stammering.
But Slash didn’t. He found Axl’s clear shyness to be very cute. “You should look at me instead of the ground, Axl, you have nice eyes.” Slash said flirting a bit seeing how Axl would react. Axl’s emerald green eyes widened, suddenly he was at a loss for words and felt like his eyes were now glued to the ground. Slash grabbed Axl’s arm, gently, and stopped him from walking. Slash gently took Axl’s face in his hand turning his head so Axl had no choice but to look into his eyes.
Axl started to speak but was cut off by someone yelling. “Axl, Whatcha doin?” Slash quickly let go of Axl and jumped away from the red-head a bit. Axl turned to see his friend Steven walking down the hall towards them. Axl groaned. Damn it Steven, he thought, yet he was a bit relieved.
“Hey Steven this is Slash. He’s new.’ Axl said. “Slash this is my friend Steven.” The two shook hands. Steven kind of stood there not noticing that he was unwanted. Axl raised an eyebrow at his blonde friend. “Oh!”Steven caught on. “Well I’m gonna go to class now, see ya. Nice to meet you Slash.” Steven said waving as he hurried down the hallway.
“So you want a tour?’ Axl said, focusing back on Slash. “Maybe we can ditch this place and you can show me around town.” Slash suggested. Axl bit his lip and nodded, trying not to smile so much.
Once Steven got to his class he sat by Duff and Izzy. “Guess what?” Steven whispered looking proud at the fact that he had good gossip. “What?” Duff asked. “I saw Axl with a guy!” Steven said quietly s the teacher wouldn’t notice. “WHAT?!” Izzy said a bit too loudly. He blushed when the people around him shot him annoyed glances. Izzy lowered his voice. “Saw him doing what with a guy?” “Talking.” Steven replied simply. Duff laughed. “Steven why did you say it like that?” Izzy hissed. “Like what?” Steven was oblivious. “Like he was…oh never mind.” Izzy shook his head in frustration. Izzy texted Axl. "Where you at?” hiding his phone under his desk.
Duff laughed again. “Someone’s jealous.” He said in a sing song voice. “Wh-what? I am not!” Izzy yelped indignantly his face turning red.
“Really I’m not.” Izzy said. But this time he whispered it and Duff felt bad for bringing it up. “Sorry.” He said putting a hand on Izzy’s shoulder. Izzy shrugged him off instead staring down at his desk sighing sadly. He kept staring at his cell phone, but Axl never replied.
Sign up to rate and review this story