Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > my online diary

:P Sup?

by MCR-99 42 reviews

Hey peeeps!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Humor,Romance - Published: 2013-03-01 - 239 words - Complete

0Unrated
How ya doin' guise?

Good.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT TODAY ISSSSSSSSSSS????

IT'S SELF-HARM AWARENESS DAY!

Today,we bask in the glory of that we (most of us) share stuff in common.We all self-harm / have self harmed.

I feel so proud,that we can all stick together for this one special occasion.

Swagfag:IT'S ALSO JUSTIN BEIBER'S NINETEENTH BIRTHDAY OMGGGG!

Me:Does it look like I give a shit? More important things here!

Swagfag:Bu -

Me:Just.....get out.Now.

Swagfag has left da building,and the face of the earth.Thank the fucking lord fo' dat!

-

So,anywhore...

I have updated They'll Tear Us Apart If You Give Them The Chance.Next chapter includes very badly written smut.BE WARNED.

I'm not kidding,my smut just goes very awkward.Like,in my last smut bit.I put the line 'He was riding me like the nyan cat meme'...

. . .

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL GODDAMN FUCK?!

Yeah.I started randomly giggling during the writing of that smut scene.I'm not kidding,I nearly died of laughter at how awkward I was.

-

Did any of you guys watch Danisnotonfire's new video? If you don't know who Danisnotonfire is,you have been living under a fucking rock for the past 3 or so years.Go to youtube and type in 'danisnotonfire' and you shall find a plenty of his videos.

Note:HE LIKES MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE OH MY FUCKING CHEESECAKE!
Sign up to rate and review this story