Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen Angels

Kiss Me Again

by MCR-99 1 review

Serard / Fria. :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-05 - 893 words

1Exciting

Kiss Me Again.

"Sadie!"My best friend in the entire world,Mia,or Kitty,called as she skipped up the stairs of our shared apartment."We're waiting!"

"Okay,Kitty!"I call back to her,as I quickly put a white rose in my long,brown hair and put on the last of my eyeliner around my dark green eyes.In that time,Kitty had skipped into the room,and plonked herself on the bed.

"You look so pretty,Cupcake!"She giggled,making me jump in fright and smudge my eyeliner.

"Kitty!"I shriek,trying my best to fix the smudged mess,only making it worse.Kitty giggled again,before walking towards me.

"C'mere.Let me fix it!"She smiled,before dabbing away the smudged eyeliner with a bit of tissue,and re-applying the eyeliner.

"There!"She sighed,turning me towards the mirror.I looked at myself,and smiled.

"It's perfect."I say,grabbing my little,black purse."Gerard will love it!"

After I'd said that,Kitty took my hand and pulled me out of the room.We ran down the stairs and out of the building,to see Gerard and Frankie,Mia's date for the evening,sat by Gerard's Tranz-Am.They noticed us run out the house and Gerard opened up the door,lifting the latch on the seat to let Frankie and Mia in the back,then put the seat back in its original position.

"After you."He held the door open,and I slipped into the front seat with a few giggles.Kitty just sat in the back with a smile on her face.Gerard got into the driver's seat,then turned to us.

"Where to then,guys? Remember,we are on a date."

"Let's go for pizza!"Frankie mused,with Mia smiling in agreement.

"What about you,Cupcake?"Gerard asked me,and I blushed.

"I was thinking...Karaoke?"

"Sure,okay!"

"But what about pizza?!"Frankie whined in the back.

"Mr.Midget,we'll get pizza on our way back!"Gerard laughed,and Frankie pouted.

"Fine."

**

We arrived at the Karaoke Bar downtown,and slid inside.We walked amongst the crowd in the nightclub area of the place,clenching tightly to eachothers hands so we didn't get left behind.We found our way through,to a quiet spot in one of the booths of the karaoke area,and Gerard put the money in for an hour's play.

"Who first?"He smiled,and Mia pushed me forward.

"Sadie,how about you and Gerard sing something?"Mia giggled,and I froze.This was the worst time to sing with Gerard,because I could let slip of my true feelings for him.

"Okay."I said,my mind taking over for me,and I got up and took the red microphone from Gerard's hands.Gerard chose the 'Duet' option of the game,then turned to me.

"Pick the song."He smiled,and I browsed through the many options of songs.I chose the one,that I hoped would show my true feelings for Gerard.I pressed play,and the chords of the famous We Are The In Crowd song,called Kiss Me Again,filled the room.Gerard sang his part,and after that came the chorus,which I sang.

Kiss me again,underneath the moonlight.
You're more than a friend,I knew it from the first sight.
Hold me,feel my heartbeat.
Put your arms around me.
And kiss me again.


Everyone gasped at that moment,even Gerard.The song carried on playing,and no body sang.I put the microphone down,and walked out of the room.I began crying a little,because I never expected a reaction.I sat out on the car hood,looking at my hands in silence.

**

"Hey."Gerard huffed as he ran out and sat by me."Why'd you go for?"

"I just need some air."I said,quietly.I never met Gerard's gaze,but he lifted my head,to make me look at him.

"How long?"He asked."How long,have you felt like this?"

I sighed,before giving my answer.

"Ever since you became my friend,in seventh grade.Remember that day?"

"Yeah.You were reading a comic.Doom Patrol.You had on a misfits shirt,and ripped skinny jeans,with black converse.I was scared to talk to you,to be honest."

"Why?"

"Because,you looked so beautiful.I was nervous that I'd say something to upset you,because you looked so fragile,in my eyes."

I smiled.

"I've never been called beautiful before,everyone else thinks I'm ugly."

"Well,I don't think you're ugly."Gerard said quietly,before giving me a soft little kiss."I think you're beautiful."

I sighed lightly,before resting my head on Gerard's shoulder,nestling in his long,black hair,and I slipped my hand in his as we strolled back inside to rejoin our friends.

:)
My last peice of writing for tonight.I got inspiration from the We Are The In Crowd song Kiss Me Again,with guest vocals by Alex Gaskarth.From now on,I shall ship Talex.(If you haven't seen the video for Kiss Me Again,you gotta see it.Then you'll understand Talex.PS:Talex is Taylor Jardine + Alex Gaskarth.)
So,R&R and if you haven't already,rate and review my poem I call Suicide.

xo Cupcake

PS:WHO GOT THE ASOTM REFERENCE AT THE END?!
Sign up to rate and review this story