Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Turn away,

by cj_warner94 2 reviews

Tonight was my last night alive. I had cancer, kind of ironic for a my chem fan right?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-06 - 1482 words

1Exciting
Gerard's sweet, yet pain filled voice filled my ears as I walked down the gum splattered street. In every song he sang there was that slight pain.

These are the eyes and the lies of the taken These are their hearts but their hearts don’t beat like ours

I nodded as my feet slapped against the pavement. I saw an old man in a sleeping bag by the side of a McDonalds. I felt bad and went into the McDonalds for my last meal. I had two thousand pounds to spend my last day on this earth.

I had cancer. Kind of ironic for a my chem fan I know, but I was told I would die within the week. So far I managed to get all my tattoos that I wanted. I didn't care about that kind of pain anymore, it was just like the bloodied razor blades. I got all my piercings, I got my braces removed and I had tickets to see You Me At Six. VIP.

I would meet the band before and hang round with them and the support act afterwards. I was going alone. I had no family anyway, the money I had I saved from my dead uncle inheritance.

I got to the front of the line and ordered 46 chicken mcnuggets with four large chips and four milk shakes, two vanilla, two chocolate. I took the order to a small booth and ignored the stares as I tucked into my nuggets.

I finished my meal but then bought a large cheeseburger meal and took it out side. I looked to the old man and sat next to him. He look scared of me. Well I guess that's what two lip rings, fourteen rings in each ear, a nose ring, many tattoos and bright red hair will do for you. I handed him the meal and he smiled and thanked me showing me rotten teeth.

We sat there in silence as he ate like a pig. In the end I continued my journey from Brighton to London. I got to the station and saw my old friend, Chelli laughing with our other friend Hannah. I missed them but I tried to walk past them, but they seemed to be going the same way as me. Damn it. Why would they be going to London?

I let out a breath as they boarded another train. I sat on the train, my tickets in my bag along with a change of clothes.

I went into the trains toilet and pulled my clothes off. I stood naked in the small cubical inspecting my body. I felt hideous. And fat. Even when my rips stuck out from my chest I could still pull on the soft flesh of my stomach. My collar bones stood just out from under my skin. I was hideous. With a fat stomach and no boobs I was nothing.

I pulled on a lacy black thong and matching bra. Well my last night on earth, I would get some. I pulled on my ripped black tights and then my dress. It was black leopard print with a corset front and red netting underneath. It's red and black straps went across my shoulders and it had long black sleeves that went off the shoulder.

I applied my eyeliner, mascara and red lipstick and pulled on my bright red doc martins.

I pushed my old clothes in my bag and stepped out as we approached London Victoria. I got a cab to Wembley stadium and showed the ticket woman my pass. She got a guard to take me back stage.

I looked around at the wires, I heard the music, I felt the passion of it and I sung. With all my dying heart I sung. I was sure I could hear Welcome To The Black Parade playing. I closed my eyes and began singing to it when I ran into the back of the security guard.

He shooed me into a room and I looked at the four people sitting there. My eyes must have gone wide because the red head asked if I was ok. I just sang at him jokingly.

"I'm not o-fucking-Kay!"

He smiled and held out his hand. I stared at it and he then embraced me in a hug. Mikey, Ray and Frank all did the same before I questioned them.

"But this is meant to be You Me At Six playing. Isn't it?"

Gerard laughed at me.

"Yeah, but we are the surprise warm up act, anyway if you'll excuse me I need to find out who the hell it was singing,".

Mikey sighed, Frank through his hands up in the air and Ray laughed before telling a confused me what was going on.

"There was a girl singing The Black Parade as we where practising and now Gerard wants to get in her amazing singing pants,".

Gerard scowled at him. Then flipped him off. And I realised they where talking about me. I had been singing, so I began again and everyone froze staring at me. I closed my eyes and began to sing Cancer.

"baby I'm just soggy from the chemo and counting down the days to go"

I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I sung to my heroes, how true the words where. They didn't realise.

As I finished they clapped and Gerard came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Your so amazing, what's your name kid?"

"I'm not a kid, and my names Christy,".

He patted me on the back and gave me a kiss. Just a small peck but I melted and pulled him back. Our lips meshed together tongue and teeth working together. I could feel the passion and sparks flying when Mikey clearing his throat pulled us apart. He held my hand and the guys made remarks.

"Wow Gerard the only other person you've kissed like that was Frank on stage,".

"And the back of his hand!"

"And the pillow when he thinks we're all asleep!"

They erupted in laughter but where soon stopped as they where told five minutes till show time. Gerard pulled me out of the room and we ran along the corridor till we reach a quiet area. He shoved me against the wall and hovered his lips just above mine. He stared into my eyes and lent his forehead on mine.

"Sing with me?"

The question made his eyes sparkle and I felt a smile spread across my lips.

"I'd love to,".

Five minutes latter I was on stage with Gerard singing the start of black parade. I sang the second part with all my heart and we went along like that till the end of our hour set.

We rushed off as You Me At Six came on singing Liquid Confidence. I winced and collapsed to the floor. Gerard rushed over to me I felt my eyelids getting heavier. I saw Mikey, Frank and Ray standing over me and Gerard was holding me in his arms.

"Christy what's wrong with you?"

"Tonight, I'm going to die, I have cancer of the lungs as well as a tumour in my brain,".

Gerard looked up at the others and Frank shook his head. Ray smiled and nodded and Mikey bit his lip.

"Please guys we need to, hell I need too!"

Mikey and Ray said a definite yes and Frank frowned.

"So your going to look after her? Watch as she screams to be fed?"

Gerard looked into my eyes that where slowly getting heavier and heavier.

"Yes I will."

Mikey then knelt down next to me and Ray did the same. Gerard began to explain. He whispered in my ear.

"All of us are vampires, we can save you, all you have to do is say yes, we will take you to the tour bus and change you,"

I listened to the music on stage.

"you got nothing to lose!"

I looked at him, seeing the serious in his eyes I nodded. Then whispered.

"Yes, save me, please!"

Gerard nodded and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he carried me to the bus. Ray, Frank and Mikey following behind. I lent my head on Gerard's chest as I closed my eyes. Gerard shook me.

"Don't go to sleep,Christy, just stay awake, please," .

I nodded and we arrived in the tour bus. Gerard laid me down on his bed and kissed my neck. Ray sat next to me and took my arm and Mikey stood above me.

"Ok on the count of three. One, two. Three!"

I felt Gerard's teeth sink into my neck and Ray's in my wrist. I felt them pull out and Mikey cut his wrist and dropped blood in my open mouth. I swallowed and felt the darkness wash over me.

It had begun.
Sign up to rate and review this story