Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Good Luck and Good Night

Twelve

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Punishment so sweet.....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-08 - 1228 words

0Unrated
Frankie and I piled up boxes in the - rather nice and large - motel room, him moving at a slower pace than me. Because he had a vague idea of what was going to happen as soon as that car was empty.

And if the image in my head didn't make me move fast enough for the both of us wasn't driving me, I didn't know what was. I licked my lips as I picked the last box up out of the back seat and sat it on the top of the car, locking it all up.

Frankie saw that the car was empty and turned around, slinking back to our room. He left the door open and sat on the bed. I walked in with the box on my hip and sat it down on top of the others.

He gulped as I smirked at him before grabbing the DO NOT DISTURB sign out of the little closet and hung it on the door. I shut it and locked it up tight, with the little flip bar and everything.

I heard a little noise from the bed and looked back at him, half turning my body. He'd closed his eyes and hand gripped the side of the bed so tight his fingers had turned white and made the springs squeak.


His head was bowed. I walked silently over to him and took his chin in my hand. He shivered as I lifted his gaze to be level with mine.

I smirked down at him, leaning down until our mouths were just a hair apart and licked over his lips. He whined when I pulled away.

The most evil, seductive laugh I had quietly rang up out of my chest as I moved my hand to his chest. He gasped as I suddenly gripped his shirt and pulled him to his feet.

I kissed him hard, grabbing his wrists in my hand. He moaned against my lips, and I took the chance to slip my tongue into his mouth.

We kissed like that until I felt his excitement pressing up against my leg. I smirked and pulled away. He panted, trying to follow, but I grabbed a handful of his hair and kept him in place.

He groaned as I tightened my grip a little. "Guess what." I growled into his ear.

"W-what?" he panted. I bit his neck, making him moan into my ear.

"This." I pulled away and ripped his shirt over his head, making him gasp. Before he could react, I spun him around and walked him over to the little kitchen nook we had.

And I mean little. It was hardly a mini fridge, a little sink and a short counter in the far end of the room.

I stood him in front of the counter. "Don't move. Don't even look at what I'm doing. You'll just make it worse on yourself." I said evenly into his ear, making him tip his head back slightly.

Finding the box was easy enough, considering I had brought it in and it was different from the rest. From it, I silently took out a little ball of rope.

I smiled to myself as I took it back to where Frankie stood. Placing my hand between his shoulder blades, I shoved him forward, bending him over the counter.

Humming softly, I walked around the side, unrolling the rope ball. He saw it and gasped, starting to move away. I grabbed his wrists again, tying the rope around one at a time, slipping it through the handle of the cupboard.

He pulled on it, but his hands hardly lifted from their position. I saw the fear in his eyes as he realized that this was his punishment and grinned at him.

The cupboard doors rattled as he started to shake. I walked back around him and grabbed his ass hard in both of my hands, gaining a deep groan from him.

He was leaning against the counter even more than I had thought he would, his body raising and falling as he panted. I reached around his waist and rubbed him though his jeans, making his hips jerk.

I slipped my hand into his pants and underwear, making him moan at the skin on skin contact as I rubbed him softly, dragging my fingers up his length. He whined loudly as I removed my hand, only to tip his head back again as I bit down on his shoulder.

He didn't even notice me taking unbuttoning his jeans with one hand as I sucked on his skin hard, sure to leave a huge mark. I placed my hands on his hips as I moved my mouth up to his neck, still sucking, and eased the waist of his pants off of his small build, his underwear falling with them.

As they hit the floor, he looked over his shoulder at me. I smirked back and dragged my nails down his back, increasing the pressure until I left a gradation of red lines down his back going from light pink to bright, glowing red.

He groaned, his hips rocking back a little. I pulled away from him and undid my own pants, letting them fall to the floor.

I stepped out of them with a huge grin, which he couldn't see. Grabbing a handful of his hair again, pulling his head back. "Don't you dare scream." I growled into his ear.

He hardly had time to think before I slammed myself into him. I was proud of him when he only let out the loudest groan I'd ever heard, but no scream.

I pulled out, making him hiss, then thrust back in. Hard. His back arched and he used his arms as a form of pillow as I fucked him.

He moaned loudly as the movements became easier with the pre-cum I was leaking into him acting a lube. I hit his prostate, making him scream my name and rock his hips back against me.

Through the heat pooling in my stomach and fogging my mind, I angled myself and started a brutal pace, hitting his prostate head on ever time thrust into him. He screamed every time, his voice cracking.

"Oh god!" he panted. "G-g-onna....cum!" he screamed. I reached around him and started pumping his leaking cock, thumbing his head. He clenched around me as he exploded into my hand.

That sent me over the edge and I came deep inside of him, making him moan deeply. I pulled out as he panted and stumbled back slightly, gaining my balance again as I looked at him.

He was hunched over the counter. "Please.....Untie me...." he panted. I laughed, the sound breathy.

"Not a chance." I slapped his ass hard, leaving a glowing red hand print. "You're being punished, remember?" he gasped.

"What? Oh come on!" he said as I flopped down in the bed.

"Night." I said cheerily and flicked the light off.

"You're kidding!" he gasped. I rolled over and looked at his dark shape.

"Maybe." I laughed. "But for now, no." I stretched and yawned.










Random one for for ya all. And I really should be asleep right now but I just had to give you guys something aside from my boring ass life.

So R+R and all that.

Hugs and Cheetos,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story