Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Can I See Him?- Chapter 34

by MCR667 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-09 - 1059 words

0Unrated
Please review or comment, I really hope you guys like it. So um well the story is slowly coming to an end so let me know what you think about it. c:


Chapter 34
Gerard’s Pov

I see Frank exhale one last time and then the machine he’s hooked up to goes off a loud beep. “No Frankie no please god no” I’m practically screaming, and start choking on my tears

A paramedic pushes me back but I don’t let go of Frank’s hand I can’t lose him. They rip open Franks shirt and grab paddles they shock him once and his whole body shakes, then twice, then three, and nothing happens. I scream, “PLEASE, please save him, just one more time please” my screaming turns to begging and I fall to the floor of the ambulance.

They shock him one more time, the pause then the machine starts to beep again. I push through a paramedic and I kiss frank on his lips, he’s alive, I’m not going to lose him.

They push another drug into Franks IV, everyone calms down a little because his heartbeat is stead although he is unconscious. I sit close and push hair out of his face.

We pull up to the hospital and everything becomes a big rush again, they pull Frank out of the ambulance and I jump out too not letting go of his hand. The paramedics are saying something to the doctors, but I don’t hear them I just focus on Frank.

We rush into the hospital and then through a few door and rush down hall ways, then we stop, I don’t look away from Frank. Then a Doctor say, “Gerard we have to taken him into surgery, his organs have been severely injured, you have to stay here.”

I lean over and kiss Frank I whisper in his ear, “Stay strong Frankie, I love you.” Then I let go off his hand and watch the doctors push frank through another door. I stand there watching that door for so long with silent tears falling down my face.

Mikey’s Pov

I see the ambulance drive away and I hope in the car, and Alicia jumps into the passenger seat. I’m so confused everything happened so fast I just don’t understand.

“Mikey what happened in there?” Alicia asks panicked

“I..I don’t know” I pause, “I walked in and the next thing I new Franks dad had shot at me, then Frank was on him, Frank was shot more than once, but he kept fighting, then he had his dad pinned. Franks dad is huge I don’t know how he did it. Then I saw Franks back, his back was covered in stab wombs, and his dad must have stabbed him more than 20 times. Frank start screaming at his dad, I don’t remember exactly what but he said something about killing his dad, but Gerard stopped him. Then the police came. Gerard picked up Frank, and his dad was hand cuffed. They said something about a dead body in the back room. Alicia, I think Frank killed Bert.”

“Oh my god” that’s all Alicia says

“It would be self defense of course” That’s the last thing I say until we get to the hospital

We walk into the waiting room although I don’t see Gerard, so I walk around with Alicia right next to me gripping my hand hard. Then I spot Gerard he has his back turned to us and he’s just standing staring at a door, he must have been standing there for about 30 minuets. I let go of Alicia’s hand and I sprint to Gerard.

He turns around and I look at him, he’s covered in blood most of it is Franks but I see a big gash on his forehead, and his face is streaked with tears that are still slowly falling from his eyes. I rest my arm on Gerard shoulder and say, “Gerard what happened?”

Then he falls to the ground sobbing, I lean over him and pull him into my arms, “It’s okay gee it’s okay”

We sit there until Gerard’s crying slows down then Alicia comes over and says, “We should sit in the waiting room that way they can find us when Frank gets out of surgery”

We stand up and help Gerard into a chair in the waiting room. I need to know what happened but I’m afraid to ask, but I take the chance, “Gerard what happen?”

“Frank killed Bert, was stabbed so many times, and punched then he just got up and attacked his own dad, he was shot twice and still continued to attack his dad, he was gonna kill him Mikey…. I didn’t know he could do that”

“Are you okay Gerard?”

“I’m fine, but Frankies not”

“Gerard what do you mean?”

“When we were in the ambulance, his heart stopped” he pauses, “I almost lost him again, he just kept telling me how tired he was”

Gerard starts crying again, I pull him into another tight hug.

Gerard’s Pov

We sit in the waiting room for hours, a doctor doesn’t come out to talk to us until it’s around 2 in the morning. He walks up to us and brushes his hand through his hair. I stand up along with Mikey and Alicia, I say, “Is he okay?”

“The surgery was very hard on him, he lost a lot of blood, during surgery his heart started to fail, in the end he pulled through we repaired most of his organs although his body could not take anymore stress so we had to close up. He is currently in a medical induced coma”

“Will he be okay?” I dare to whisper

“We have currently stopped the medicine that is putting in the coma, if he wakes up soon we will take him into surgery as soon as we can, if he does not wake up we will have to do a series of test, depend on the answers of the test he may or may not go into surgery”

So he may not wake up I may not get my Frankie back, “Can I see him?”
Sign up to rate and review this story