Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Out For Revenge

Out For Revenge

by MCR-99 3 reviews

All those who crossed me... I'm getting my revenge.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2013-03-09 - 721 words

0Unrated

Out For Revenge-Prolouge.

Running,that's all I ever did anymore.My booted feet slammed against the dirt mud as I ran out of the country in rainy England.My plan was to run to America,I had to start anew,forget the past.I found the airport,on the edge of London.I slipped into the crowded building,which was well lit.The bright light shined against my pale white skin.I made my way to the front desk,showing my fake passport.My fake name was Sylvia Braveheart,even though my real name was Sadie,Sadie Hobbs.I was let onto the large plane,and took a seat.Next to me sat a male,quite medium build.His skin was pale,like mine,his eyes were hidden by big sunglasses.His blood red fringe flew over his eyes,and the rest of his hair was buzz-cut,coloured brown.He busyed himself,playing with his small,nimble fingers.I recognised him a little,yet I never said anything.I just sat in silence for the rest of the flight.

The plane landed in New Jersey's airport,and both me and the male moved to get off the plane.I thought of following the man,but I didn't.I thought I had gone unrecognised,that is,until the male turned,and removed his glasses,exposing hazel eyes.

"You know,Sadie."His voice echoed."You have no reason to hide."

"Easy for you to say,Frank."I answered,as he opened the limo door.I stepped inside,sitting in a position that made it easy for me to dart from the car,if things got too heated between us."You haven't had to kill a whole building of people yourself."

"True,but that's over now."He smiled,flashing a pair of sharp fangs.The fangs that had changed me,made me immortal.

-(Flashback)-

"Class"My tutor had adressed us,standing at the front of the class."I'd like to introduce to you our newest member of the class,Frank Iero."

I looked up from my drawing book,to see a boy,looking about 15 years old,stood beside our tutor.His hair was in a flophawk style,and he had eyes the colour of the sun that is setting,hazel-like.His skin was made of porcelain,and he had medium build.He stood there,dressed in all black,and his eyes were flicked with eyeliner.

"You may sit where you like,Mr.Iero."

Frank's eyes scanned the room of faces,all the girls had sat up with a smile on their faces.Sluts,I thought of them.Frank moved with caution around the room,deciding where he would be seated.He laid his eyes on me,and the empty seat beside me.His face twisted into a crooked smile,and in seconds he was sat beside me,his whole body turned to me.

"Nice to meet you,Human.My name,is Frank."

"I'm Sadie."I introduced myself."Sadie Hobbs."

"Pretty name,that is."He smiled,playing mind games with me.Making me a vunerable target,and an easy object to him.After a few weeks,he had sunk his fangs into me,and I was his forever,that was the rule of immortality.


-(End of flashback)-

I shook away the thought,as the car stopped outside the grand estate,which was Frank's home.He led me out of the car,and to a grand room.It was coloured blood red,and the bedsheets of the large double bed by the wall were the same colour.Frank was stood by the door as I took in my surroundings.

"Welcome home,Sadie."He smiled,before closing the door behind him and walking towards me,lust in his eyes.

Okay,so I thought I'd make a fic of this.I know I wanted to make a movie of it,which I am going to,and I also decided on making it a fic aswell.I'm basing it off of Christy's fic,It's Supposed To Be,because I love that fic it's really good.This will be an eventual Serard,but until then it'll be a romance between me and Frank.If you guys decide on a ship name that'll be cool.So,rate and review and I'll updated every few days :)

xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story