Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star crossed love #41

by bulletproofheart44 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2013-03-10 - 1904 words - Complete

1Exciting
Everything is spinning. I can’t feel my feet on the ground, my whole body is numb. I have been waiting for this for three years. To feel this again. I let the tears I’ve been holding back stream down my face and I reach my arms up and wrap them around his neck pulling him closer to me. I feel him smile in our kiss, I missed this. We finally part and he looks at me, and that’s when I see he cried too. I am panting because his kiss took my breath away. He smiles down at me.
“So about your boyfriend…”
“I’ll take care of it” I say.
“We better get back.” He says pulling away from me. I nod and we both walk hand in hand back to the restaurant , I feel like I am on cloud nine. Once we get close enough Gerard lets go of my hand and looks at me again.
“You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this” and he gives me another kiss.
“I think I have an idea” I say smiling and walking into the bar. We walk back over to the table and no one even seemed to notice we were gone all that long except for Ken.
“What took you so long?! I was about to send a search team after you!” he says standing up and giving me a hug. I awkwardly wrap my arms around him, while looking over at Gerard who is doing the same thing with the slut, another tinge of pain fills my stomach as I see another women clasping onto him. Ken pulls away and looks at me.
“What’s wrong?” he asks reading my expression. I just shake my head.
“Nothing, “ I look down and see Arianna and Ray staring back at me giving me weird looks. Arianna then smiles and gets up.
“Hey before we leave, I need to use the restroom, Jo come with me” she demands. I just shrug and Ken looks at me and gives me a kiss
“Hurry back” he says sweetly I just nod and walk back to the restroom with Arianna.

She turns around and locks the door again and then smiles at me. I awkwardly avoid her gaze and stare at the white and blue tile floor. I don’t want her to know about what just happened, not yet, not until I can get things clear.
“What happened?” she asks.
“I went on a walk, that’s all” I lie
“What about Gerard?” she asks again.
“What about him?” I ask innocently.
“He went out about 5 minutes after you left, you were gone for like 15, and you both come back in together? Come one what happened!” she says prying for more. I sigh and roll my eyes.
“Nothing happened Ari, I went on a walk, I came back he was smoking his cigarette and he tried to get me to smoke one with him I told him not, he teased me, I rolled my eyes and walked in and he walked in after me, that’s it” I lie again. She scrunches her face and tilts her head.
“Oh… alright I was hoping he went in after you and you guys talked and stuff…” she says in a disappointed tone. I just shrug.
“Well nope” I lie again and I unlock the door and head back to the table.
Everyone is standing up and ready to go, the slutty girl is still clinging to Gerard and he is avoiding touching her now, which makes me smile. I go up to Ken who also wraps his arms around me and leans down and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I just smile and look up at him. He is smiling his million dollar smile back down at me. How am I going to do this? Ken is such a great guy, why do I always do this? Then I glance over at Gerard and my heart a flutter thinking about our kiss and that is why, that is why I am going to do this.
The ride home is silent, The slut is sitting next to me rubbing Gerard’s inner thigh and whispering to him then giggling, it takes all I have not to punch her in the face. Gerard just nods and an act disinterested and stares at the window.
We arrive back at my place around 11:00. We all go inside and part ways, Arianna and Ray go upstairs and into her room to do God only knows what, while Gerard, Ken, the slut and I are stuck down stairs.
“Well Gerard….lets head back to your place” the slut says twirling her hair and biting her lip.
“I’m sorry Stacy I am really tired, and not feeling good.” He says trying to push her off of him.
“Oh come on! Please, I’ll make it worth your while….” And with that she whispers something in his ear making his eyes get big, so I know it must have been really dirty. I feel the pain back in my stomach.
“As nice as that sounds….the answer is still no…please go” he says pointing to the door. The girl pouts and stomps her feet.
“You’ll regret this!” she says storming out and slamming the door. I let out a laugh and Ken just gives me a weird look and laughs too. Gerard rubs the back of his neck. It is just too cute when he does that!
Ken puts his arms around my shoulder and says.
“Can I talk to you in the other room for a second?” I nod and make my way to the living room. I glance back at Gerard who is just smiling at me. This is it, now or never.
I sit down on the wrap around couch and Ken sits next to me.
“Whats up?” I ask him. He puts his hands on mine and looks me deep in the eyes.
“Johanna…I’ve been in a lot of relationships before, but never with someone as, nice, caring, funny and beautiful as you. When I am around you I just feel…so alive. I can really see myself spending my life with you, and well…I guess what I am trying to say is…I love you Johanna” he gets a smile on his face and his eyes light up. My heart tightens and my palms get sweaty, fuck! I am such a bitch. Ken frowns
“Do…do you feel the same way?” he asks a little more quietly now. My stomach is doing flips, what do I do?! I can’t just break his heart, specially when he just poured everything out to me. But then I think about Gerard in the next room, and his heart..our heart….because lets face it, our hearts are pretty much intertwined. I try to speak but I can’t. I let out a deep breath and finally speak with tears running down my face.
“Ken…I…don’t.” I honestly say, and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest. Ken looks at me shocked.
“I…I don’t understand, I thought I was doing everything right, that everything was going good between us, I mean you made out with me in front of all of your friends today!” He says raising his voice.
“Ken…you are amazing…it’s just ….do you remember….that boyfriend I told you about? The one where I was really In love?” I ask. Ken tightens his body up and glares at me.
“Yes, the one who mentally abused you?”
“Yeah…well…he is back in my life now…and I can’t pass this opportunity to be with him up” Ken rolls his eyes.
“Oh I see, so you can go back to being abused again?!” He shouts.
“Ken please calm down, it’s not that at all. He is different now he is better, changed like me” I say pointing to myself.
“Then why did you lead me on tonight?! Asking me to go on a date with you and your friends?! If you were just going to do this?!” He says standing up and hovering over me.
“Because…It wasn’t until I went had my walk that I realized it, that I need to be with him” I honestly say.
“Oh well that’s just great! Who is this fucking guy any way?!” He demands.
“Don’t worry about it” I say quietly.
“No tell me who the fuck it is! Who did I lose out to? Some pansy ass guy who probably wont even be able to support you and bring in the cash like I do? Some worthless piece of shit?!” He says getting even more angry. And I start to get angry at him for talking about Gerard that way and right before I am about so speak Gerard enters the room, his face furious.
“Not now” Ken says pointing to him, but Gerard keeps walking in and speaks.
“For your information buddy, I bring in 3 times the amount of money you do, and don’t you even say I wont support her because I will!” Gerard yells getting up in Kens face. Ken looks shocked, he looks between me and then Gerard then back to me again. Then he bursts our laughing.
“Oh my God! That was a good one Jo! Wow really good, you’re a prankster now too!” He says still laughing.
“Ken I don’t know what you’re talking about, I am not pranking you Gerard is my ex boyfriend” I say seriously. Ken lets out another laugh.
“Nice one. But seriously, you can stop the act now, I get it. Nice job Gerard! She got you in on it too!” Ken says patting Gerard on the back. Gerard raises his eyebrow.
“We aren’t kidding, we dated, three years ago.” He says in a serious tone also. Ken stops laughing then looks between us again.
“Are you fucking kidding me?!” He yells. I shake my head no and so does Gerard. He looks between us and then just shakes his head.
“Well I guess it all makes sense now, you serenading her that first concert, and the way I've noticed you two looking at each other I thought I saw something but I didn't think it could be true…but look what we have here” he says pointing between us. “Well, I hope you enjoy it. I hope you, Johanna, enjoy getting played by some asshole rock star who is just going to go fuck everyone he can while he is away on tour. You wont get to see him every day like you would with me! I hope you’re going to be happy staying worried every night, hoping he isn't going to cheat on you. I wouldn't I love you Johanna, and when you realize how wrong this is, you going back with him. You let me know, and I’ll be here” Ken says walking out of the room. I hear him take a few more steps and then hear the front door slam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I am going to start the sequel to this one ASAP! So keep checking back! I'll try to have it up by next weekend! If not sooner
Sign up to rate and review this story