Categories > Original > Romance > Runaway With Me?

It's a Cottage House Danny!

by nici160 0 reviews

Dan finds out the truth about Phil and they find Phil's dream house.

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2013-03-12 - 4924 words

0Unrated
"You're perfect. I wanna remember this forever Dan." Phil said as he nuzzled into Dan's chest, snuggling up to him.

Dan wrapped his arm around Phil, holding him close and kissing the top of his head. "You will. So will I." he answered.

"Yeah, I think we will." Phil got out his phone and took a picture of them anyway, so it was immortalised in a photo forever.

Dan grinned for the photo and then tilted Phil's head up with his hand as he put his phone away, pulling Phil's lips toward his own.

Phil kissed Dan back lovingly as he wrapped his arm around Dan's waist. "Now I can remember this forever." Phil grinned.

Dan smiled back. "When we're settled down we'll print it out." he decided, running his finger up and down Phil's waist.

"Ok, and we can put it somewhere..." Phil said vaguely. He noticed the sky turn a bit red. "Dan, sunset."

"Did you want to climb a tree?" Dan asked and bit his lip, remembering Phil's earlier plan.

"Only if you want to. Maybe that huge one over there?" Phil pointed to a big thick tree not far from them.

"I'll give it a go. It may surprise you to learn I'm not the most athletic person," Dan chuckled, glancing at the tree Phil pointed to and sat up, pulling Phil with him.

Phil climbed onto the first branch and pulled Dan up to join him. He helped Dan climb the tree they were currently trying to conquer.

Dan was glad for Phil's help. When they were quite high up, he glanced down and widened his eyes slightly. "Do you, uh, think we should stop now?" he asked, trying not to let his fear show and obviously failing.

"Yeah, You ok babe? You look a bit scared." Phil noted as he sat down in a fork and opened his arms for Dan.

Dan cautiously moved into Phil, then gripped at him. "We're just a bit high, that's all." Dan answered, looking down again.

"It's ok baby, I'm here. We won't fall, trust me." Phil reassured Dan and tightened his grip on the poor boy.

"We better not," Dan muttered, finally lifting his gaze to look out at the view and latched onto Phil a bit more. "Hey, that's cool." he commented, looking out at the burgundy sky.

"See? We'll be fine Dan. Just don't move." Phil kissed Dan's head as he watched the sunset.

"Trust me, I won't be moving." he said, leaning his head on the alcove Phil's neck and shoulders made and smiling out at the sun.

Phil held onto Dan as they watched the last of the sunset. "We need to get down now Dan. Just be careful and go over to that branch and I'll be with you soon. I'll help you down."

Dan bit his lip, glancing at Phil before tentatively moving and transferring his death grip from Phil to the branch he suggested.

Phil hopped down to the branch below and held his hand out to Dan. He continued that all the way down until he was on the ground. He held his arms out for Dan.

Dan wiggled himself off the last branch, falling into Phil a bit but remained standing. "Thank you my love," he announced.

"It's fine Dan. Anything for you darling. Did you wanna get back to the car before it gets dark?" Phil asked as he waited for Dan to lead them back.

"Sure," Dan answered, wrapping his arm around Phil and leading them back down the path they'd come up on, trying not to trip on the dark path.

Phil held onto Dan. He was a bit nervous because they were walking along a dark path in a strange people.

Dan sighed with relief as they got back to the main part of the park. It was a bit spooky surrounded by trees. He held Phil a bit tighter and kissed the side of his head affectionately.

Phil grinned, even though he knew Dan couldn't see it and led them back to the car, unlocking it and pulling Dan inside. "So what now Danny?" he asked as he laid down on the back seat.

Dan awkwardly climbed on top of him, pulling the door shut behind him which turned off the interior light. "I think you know what," he said, trying to straddle his waist without pushing Phil off the seat.

Phil chuckled and said "Show me" as he brought his hands up to Dan's sides. He waited, unable to hide his eagerness, for Dan's next move.

Dan leant down to kiss Phil passionately, deciding what he wanted to do. "Wanna ride me? We haven't done that yet," he giggled into Phil's ear. He knew they'd run out of 'new' things eventually, but didn't mind.

"In the middle of London? Well that just makes it more exciting babe." Phil tangled his fingers in Dan's hair and he licked the shell of Dan's ear.

Dan began to suckle on Phil's neck, as was his routine. "Your neck looks like a fucking warzone my love," he announced, seeing the pinky-purple colours of his lovebites in the half light.

"Looks like I'll need a scarf when we go apartment hunting then hey?" Phil joked, grinning at Dan like an idiot. His hands made their way to the small of Dan's back, they seemed to go there by memory, and leant up to kiss Dan again.

Dan met his lips with Phil, moving his tongue into his mouth gently and savouring them making out in the back of his car. He ran his tongue along Phil's teeth before playfully licking Phil's tongue.

Phil smiled into Dan's lips, trying to commit this moment to memory, and pulled his tongue back when Dan tickled him. His laugh was lost in their mouths as Phil tilted his head to deepen their kiss.

Dan moved his tongue around in a circle before coaxing Phil's tongue out of his mouth, and sucked on it gently, lightly grinding his hips into Phil.

Phil's moans were lost in the moment as he tried to get as close to Dan as possible. He slipped his fingers under Dan's shirt and began to slide it up his tanned back.

Dan arched his back into Phil's touch, letting him slide the material up and over his head, breaking their kiss for the briefest moment as the fabric passed by his face. He moved both of his hands to Phil's head, running them through the black locks.

"Fuck Dan. We haven't even started yet and I'm already wanting to ride you. God. When did you become so talented?" Phil panted. His jeans were tight and his erection was straining against the constricting fabric.

Dan chuckled, licking across Phil's lips. "I just know how to work you, my love." he answered in a sultry tone, pushing his ass down into Phil's bulge.

Phil's hips bucked as Dan pressed himself against Phil. "Dan! Stop the teasing and hurry the fuck up."

"You're riding me, so you hurry up. I just have to sit here." Dan grinned, balling the fabric of Phil's shirt in his hands and pulling Phil into a sitting position. He looked at Phil lustfully, his eyes not leaving the blue ones before him as he took Phil's bottom lip between his teeth and pulled it out teasingly.

"Fine. Strip. Then strip me." Phil ordered, trying to gain dominance over Dan.

"Yes Sir," Dan said, only mocking him slightly. He leant his back on the seat and pushed his jeans and boxers down and sat on Phil's lap again. He kissed him as he ran his hand's up Phil's sides, pushing the fabric up with him.

"Is that sarcasm I hear? Do I need to punish you?" Phil asked as he slapped Dan's ass hard enough to leave a mark.

"Maybe," Dan answered coyly, smiling fiendishly as Phil dominated him. He slipped the shirt over Phil's head and started working away at the button of his jeans.

Phil started to suck Dan's neck as Dan tried to get Phil's jeans off. "Am I distracting you?"

Dan fingers fumbled a bit as Phil started in on his neck. "No," he insisted, swallowing and trying to hold down his moans as he worked the fabric down as much as he could.

"Good, good." Phil smirked against the skin, knowing that Dan was lying through his teeth. "If you don't get these jeans off soon, I may have to spank you again."

"I might have to stop then," Dan tried to tease, but he was too turned on to pull it off. "You're sitting down, I can't get them any further." he pouted, trying to push the fabric where it wouldn't go.

Phil lifted his ass up and wriggled out of his jeans, glad to be free of the fabric. "And the boxers?" Phil suggested, knowing that Dan knew exactly what was going to happen if they weren't off soon.

Dan hooked his finger in the waistband of them, pulled it out a bit and let it ping back against Phil's skin, then grinned at him, wondering if he'd follow through with his promise.

Phil feigned a look of disappointment before giving Dan's ass another slap, in exactly the same spot. He raised his hand again and moved it to the left slightly before slapping again. "Two for being a bad boy. Boxers off now."

Dan winced a bit, but kept his grin. "If I have to," he sighed, pulling the fabric down Phil and getting them off of him.

"Now what do you think I want you to do Daniel?" Phil asked, leaning back on his hands and letting Dan figure it out.

Dan pouted, kicking his legs a bit as he tried to guess. He put his hand on Phil's cock, and asked, "This?" with a confused look on his face.

Phil shook his head and giggled before getting back into character. "No. You're gonna prep me you little bitch and you're gonna enjoy it." Phil commanded before placing yet another slap to Dan's behind.

Dan grinned, "Okay," he answered obligingly. He moved off of Phil and sat in one of the seats, wanting Phil to sit on him so it was easier. He looked at him to see if he'd follow.

Phil moved so that he was in front of Dan. "Forwards or backwards? Thats the only choice you have tonight." Truth was that Phil was confused and needed help.

"Forwards, I want to see your beautiful face." Dan announced, trying to get Phil to break his character briefly by being cute. He grinned up at him, coaxing him to straddle his lap.

Phil bit his lip and nodded, climbing into Dan's lap, before he snapped back into the role he had put himself in. "Now prep. And don't say you don't know how, coz I know you do. Disobedience will only earn you punishment. I'm already debating whether to let you cum or not."

"Fuck you're hot," Dan commented, running his hands along Phil's back and down to his ass. "Lube?" he suggested, glancing up at the boy on top of him.

"If you don't then there'll definitely be no cumming for Daniel. Get to it." Phil demanded as stifled his moans. He couldn't let Dan break his character.

Dan reached his hand behind them awkwardly into the boot, opening his bag as fast as he could and rummaging until he found the bottle. He moved his hands behind Phil as he rubbed some lube on them, and cheekily licked over Phil's nipple.

Phil bit his lip and landed his hand on Dan's thigh. "Did I say you could do that?" he snapped. 'I may be getting a little too into my character.' he thought.

"No," Dan said, grinning and doing it again. "Maybe you should punish me," he suggested as he lined up one of his fingers, running it along Phil's entrance.

Phil shuddered at the feelings Dan's finger was giving him and landed several hard slaps on Dan's thighs, leaving bright red hand marks wherever he went. "You're a naughty boy. Naughty boys teeter on the line of being allowed to cum. Do you want to be able to cum tonight Howell?"

"Yes please," Dan answered, biting his lip and giving Phil puppy dog eyes. He pushed finger in slowly as he asked, then grinned again.

"Then behave. No more licking. Only biting. Be rough with me and I will allow you to cum, but don't make me angry or I will take that privilege away. Understand?" Phil lectured. He wanted to set the rules before they started. His face screwed up a little bit as he got used to the intrusion.

"Okay baby," Dan answered, taking Phil's nipple between his teeth and wiggling his finger around, teasing the second around his entrance.

"Thats a good boy. Now give me more." Phil half pleaded, half demanded as he bit his lip to stifle his moans. No noises would come out of him until Dan was inside him.

Dan pulled Phil's nipple out a bit, biting a bit more as he pushed his second finger in, glancing up to gauge his reaction. Even if Phil was acting tough, he knew it was still Phil.

Phil's character faded as he was pleasured, knowing Dan wasn't watching. His lip was starting to get puffy from being bitten and he was getting close to demanding more.

Dan scissored his fingers, glancing up briefly and seeing Phil enjoying himself and smiled. He released his nipple, and moved to the other one to repeat the process.

Phil snapped himself back and barked "More." as he was ready for Dan but knew he needed stretching. "Gimme me more and get the fuck inside me you little bitch."

Dan pushed a third finger in as soon as Phil asked, growing eager himself. "Mmm I told you you were manly baby," Dan purred, biting down on his other nipple.

"Did I tell you to speak Howell?" Phil barked as he aimed a few more slaps at Dan's thighs. "Just scissor and get that fucking cock in me."

Dan chuckled and did as he was told, spreading his fingers and moving them into Phil as far as he could manage.

Phil had had enough. "Daniel, Get. The. Fuck. Inside. Me. Now." he demanded as his body had started to move on Dan's fingers.

"Okay baby," Dan grinned, pulling out his fingers and grabbing Phil's ass, coaxing it toward his throbbing tip and thrusting up into him.

Phil finally let himself go and allowed his moans to come out. "Don't think you can't be rough and don't think you can cum till I say. Alright?"

"All right darling," Dan answered complacently, acting innocent as he let Phil do his role. He pulled out of Phil and pushed back in, tightening his grip on Phil's ass.

"More. Rougher." Phil demanded as he bounced on top of Dan.

Dan thrusted harder, wanting to please Phil and put all of his effort into his upward movements, digging his nails into Phil's cheeks as he gripped.
You: Phil let out a shaky moan as he leaned forward and whispered "Hit my spot."
Stranger: Dan moved his hips, trying to do just that. He bit his lip in concentration, grabbing Phil's hips roughly to push his body down onto him.

Phil leaned forward to smash his lips into Dan's, trying to muffle his screams as Dan hit his prostate making Phil see stars.

Dan groaned into Phil's mouth, feeling him tighten around him and licked the inside of Phil's mouth, wanting to taste him.

Dan's tongue in his mouth made Phil's arousal even greater as he felt himself nearing climax. He slammed himself onto Dan while his moans grew shakier and shakier as he tried to hold onto the feelings he was experiencing.

Dan thrusted into his prostate again and again, feeling himself draw closer. "B-baby, I-" he began, wanting to let Phil know, not that it made a difference.

"No. Not until I say. Touch me Daniel." Phil ordered. He could already see stars and he knew that he wouldn't need much to cum. A wicked thought formed in his head and he grinned.

Dan sucked his lips into his mouth in a grimace and creased his brows, trying to concentrate on not releasing. He moved his hand to Phil's cock, running his fingers up and down it and glanced up at Phil's face.

Phil's face blanked as he moaned and shuddered. He was so close to release and he had never had an orgasm like this before. "More Daniel."

Dan moved both of his hands to Phil's cock, using them both to pleasure him and continued to thrust into Phil as hard as he could, sensing Phil was closer than he was in that moment.

Phil came hard onto Dan's chest and stomach as he buzzed. He was shaking from his intense orgasm, which he rode out with his hands on Dan's shoulders. He licked up his own cum off of Dan and kissed him, pushing his seed into Dan's mouth.

Dan accepted it eagerly, licking at Phil's tongue and the surrounding areas, trying to lap up all of what he offered. He continued to postpone himself, waiting for Phil to let him release and curled his toes.

Phil bucked as Dan continued to slam into him, hitting his still sensitive sweet spot. "Now baby. Cum for me." he whispered as he licked the shell of Dan's ear. He wanted to feel Dan's release.

Dan moaned in relief at Phil granting him permission. He thrusted a few more times before releasing himself into Phil, holding his pose for a brief moment before falling back against the seat, letting the waves of his orgasm float throughout his body.

Phil fell forward into Dan as exhaustion overtook him. He still shook occasionally as he tried to calm his breathing down. "That was amazing." he panted as he kissed Dan's collarbone.

Dan wrapped his arms around Phil and held him closer, leaning his head back so he could breath. He couldn't fathom any words, so just kept with trailing his finger up and down Phil's spine.

"I'm sleepy Dan. We need to get dressed" Phil said with a frown, "Can't sleep in my car naked in the middle of the city." He chuckled as he nuzzled into Dan.

"How can you go from so fucking hot to cute in like, 5 seconds?" Dan asked, giggling and finally being able to speak. He wiped his finger down the window, drawing in the condensation and chuckled again.

"I dunno, just a talent I guess. Now we have to dress so we can sleep." Phil said as he pulled off Dan and went looking for his boxers. Once he found them he slipped them on and produced Dan's. "Well at least boxers."

Dan accepted them from Phil and pulled the over his legs. "Are we just gonna lie back here then?" he asked, obviously checking Phil out and grinning.

Phil blushed and laid back on the seat, pulling Dan down with him. He placed a gentle kiss to Dan's lips and wrapped his arms around his waist.

Dan lay on top of Phil happily, returning the kiss. "You're so gorgeous," he muttered against Phil's lips.

"You are too Dan." Phil smiled. He snuggled into the boy on top of him and claimed that it was sleepy time before giggling.

Dan shuffled a bit down on Phil, so he could rest his head against Phil's chest. "I can hear your heart my love," Dan announced in a semi-tired slur.

"It's beating for you darling." Phil stated as his eyes forced themselves shut and exhaustion hit him. He was asleep in seconds.

Dan fell asleep soon after, exhausted after their long drive and lulled into his slumber by the soft persistent beat of Phil's heart.

Phil stirred the next morning and groaned. His neck hurt and he was shivering slightly as the cool morning air hit him.

Dan woke from Phil's movements, and nuzzled his head into Phil's chest. "More sleep," he requested, but knew in his heart that they needed to get up.

"It's too cold for sleep Dan, what are you talking about?" Phil chuckled. "We need to look for a place to live too sweetie."

"But I'm tired," Dan pouted, resting his chin on Phil's chest and looking up at him, his eyebrows jokingly furrowed.

Phil kissed Dan's pout and gave in. "Fine, how much more sleep do you want? I'll just shiver under you."

"5 more minutes," Dan said, shifting up Phil's body so his chin was rested on his shoulder, his mouth toward Phil's neck. He stuck his tongue out and licked it gently and announced, "That'll keep you warm," with a giggle.

"Did you have to do that Dan?" Phil asked, pretending to be slightly annoyed.

"Yes," Dan replied with his eyes closed, and licked it again quickly. He wrapped his arms as much as he could around Phil and snuggled to get a bit comfier.

Phil giggled as he watched his fiance sleep. He loved how peaceful Dan looked while he was sleeping. Phil occupied himself by fiddling with Dan's hair, something he loved doing.

Dan roused himself about ten minutes later. " 'Spose we should move now," he slurred tiredly, not really wanting to.

"Just until we find a place Dan. Once we're settled, you can sleep all you want. Ok darling?" Phil helped Dan to get upright as he stretched.

Dan shifted off of Phil and stretched properly, popping some of his bones in the process and making squeaky noises. When he'd finished he relaxed again and looked at Phil with a lazy smile. "Good morning beautiful," he announced.

"Morning you." Phil poked Dan's nose and giggled before going on the search for clothes.

Dan found his jeans off of the floor of the car and pulled them on. He then leaned over the back to find a clean t-shirt. Then he looked in rear-view mirror, checking his hair and looked at Phil. "Phil, we look like we fucked and slept in your car." he announced bluntly.

"That's because we did Dan. Don't you remember?" Phil brushed his fingers through Dan's hair, trying to make it look presentable.

"Oh, yeah, silly me." he replied, grabbing Phil's hand and pulling it to his mouth, peppering it with kisses.

"You're so cute Dan. All this cuteness is mine." Phil pressed his lips to Dan's, grateful that he had Dan.

Dan moved his hands to Phil's cheeks and returned the kiss. When he pulled back he repeated, "All yours."

Phil bit his lip and turned to pull his shirt on. "I guess we're ready to go look for our home."

"Looks like we are," Dan nodded, feeling excited. He pecked Phil again quickly before heading out the door to sit in the front seat.

Phil got into the driver seat and started up the car. "Off the find a real estate agent I guess?" Phil fiddled with the sat nav and set it for all the real estate agencies and picked a random one.

Dan giggled. "I guess so. Did our parents want to buy our affection so much that we can lay down a deposit? Or will we rent for now?" he asked, not sure of exactly how much he and Phil had between them.

"I think my parent's love money alone is worth enough for a deposit." Phil chuckled. He pulled out and headed where the sat nav told him to go.

"This is mental." Dan stated as they drove. "If you told me a week ago I'd be buying a house with my /fiance/, not to mention in /London/, I wouldn't have believed you." he announced, moving his hand onto Phil's knee gently.

"If anyone told me a week ago that I'd be accepted and find a friend I would have put them in a mental house. So this is unbelievable. I just hope I don't wake up to find myself back at my parents house." Phil said, squeezing Dan's hand.

"Aw baby," Dan cooed, "You won't. You'll wake up tomorrow, hopefully in our house, if everything goes according to plan." Dan replied. Surely there must be thousands of houses in London, wanting people to buy them immediately.

Phil pulled up in front of a place with lots of pictures of houses plastered all over the windows. "Let's go look at some of the adverts hey?" he suggested as he turned off the car.

Dan got out of the car and linked his hand with Phil's, moving towards the advertisements. "You know they probably won't take us seriously?" Dan commented as he mused over the pictures.

"I know, But I'll just show them my id and they may realise we're not joking." Phil hadn't told Dan how old he was. He had been held back by his parents for several years.

Dan frowned a little in confusion, but kept his eyes on the photos. "What do you mean, my love?" he asked nonchalantly.

"I'm old enough to buy my own house. You know I'm like 19 right, I'm turning 20 in a few months." Phil said, not making a big deal out of it.

Dan let the words sink in and turned to Phil. "I, er, didn't know that... I just assumed..." he began, looking at Phil in a new light. "Why were you still at school?" he asked, knowing Phil certainly wasn't stupid.

"Parents. They tried to home school me after I finished primary school, but they were too busy and didn't do a very good job. So I fell a couple of years behind. That's all. It's nothing really." Phil explained as he pointed out a house that took his fancy.

Dan continued to stare a bit longer at Phil. He then moved his eyes inherently towards the advertisement, still trying to suss out his thoughts.

"What about this one Danny?" Phil pointed to a house that wasn't too big, only four bedroom. It was a little cottage house, he'd always wanted a cottage house. "Can we go have a look at this one please?"

Dan read the description, seemingly over the shock of Phil being a few years older than him. "Four bedrooms?" he chuckled, but nodded. "Come on then," he said, pulling them inside.

"Well, I'm thinking of the distant future Dan. And I've always dreamed of having a cottage house." Phil mused as he was pulled inside the agency. Phil approached the desk and asked if they could have a look at the cottage house.

Dan stood slightly behind Phil, letting him do the talking. He ran over his thoughts, he'd always assumed he'd be the dominant one in whatever relationship he landed in, but it appeared he wasn't. He watched Phil's lips move with a grin on his face, finding it hard to wipe it off.

The real estate agent told them to follow her to a little van and they hopped in. "Can you believe it Dan? A cottage house." Phil squealed.

Dan grabbed Phil's hand again, loving his fiancé's excitement. "I'd live in a cardboard box with you, but I suppose I can live with a cottage," he chuckled.

"You're gonna deny me my dream of a cottage house for a cardboard box?" Phil joked as he squeezed Dan's hand, unable to contain his feelings.

"Yes." Dan replied sternly, then grinned, bringing Phil's hand to his mouth again and kissing it.

They arrived at the house and it took Phil's breath away. "Danny!" He squeaked, trying to hold in his excitement of finally being able to look at a cottage house. "I want this one." he whispered into Dan's ear. "But we'll look and see if we like it first."

"I think you've already decided you liked it," Dan replied, and pulled him out of the car. It certainly did seem perfect. He stood next to Phil and looked at the outside, already knowing that they were going to live here.

"But you have to like it too Dan. It's almost 500,000 quid." Phil didn't want Dan to be paying for a house he didn't like.

"I like it so far, I'll let you know if I have any objections." he answered, grinning and pulling Phil up the path where the real estate agent was unlocking the door.

Phil walked around the place in awe, unable to contain his emotions at getting one step closer to his dream. He squeezed Dan's hand as they toured the house. "Yanno we'll have to buy furniture too."

"I thought we'd just sleep on the floor," Dan replied facetiously, pulling Phil around the house eagerly, exploring the different rooms and alcoves. When they reached the finally room, Dan pulled Phil's hand so they were standing close. "I love it," he announced, pecking Phil's lips.

"Can we get this one? It's like my dream house Danny." Phil felt like a child begging an adult for a new toy, but he wanted this so badly.

Dan grinned and nodded fervently. "I can see us living here forever," he replied, looking around the smaller 4th bedroom they had found themselves in.

"Nursery?" Phil asked timidly, hoping he didn't scare Dan off. He had wanted kids forever.

Dan's eyes widened slightly in shock. "I don't know if you noticed baby, but neither of us own a womb," he replied, trying to disguise his shock with humour.
Sign up to rate and review this story