Categories > Games > Zelda > The Black Mist

ii

by nulambda 0 reviews

Chapter II of The Black Mist, in which Mireille has a vision of Saria and learns of her disappearance while staying at a hotel.

Category: Zelda - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Characters: Link - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2013-03-13 - Updated: 2013-03-13 - 194 words - Complete

0Unrated
The Black Mist
-A Junctioner: Hylianis Story-

DISCLAIMER: The Legend of Zelda, and all related characters, places, concepts, ect., mentioned within are property of Nintendo and Shigeru Miyamoto. All other original concepts presented within are property of me, myself, and I.

ii

Dead leaves, branches, and other debris cracked beneath her feet as she trekked through the woods. The fog made traversing the forest difficult. Combined with the darkness of the night, she could hardly see anything in front of her. Crickets and birds chirped into the night as she leapt across a small creek. She found herself somewhat surprised by her agility; a normal trek through the woods would've taken her a much more considerable amount of time.

I'm certainly not normal anymore.

She jumped over a series of fallen tree logs before reaching another creek. As she continued on, a strange feeling of nostalgia overcame her. It felt as though this were not the first time she had journeyed through a forest like this one. The song the crickets and birds chirped, however, was quite different from the song that echoed through her memory.

The image of another forest filled her mind
Sign up to rate and review this story