Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Hogwarts Rose

Once more from the top... Episode 4134 by Thrythlind

by PuckSilverbreeze 0 reviews

A Rose at Hogwarts: Once more from the top... Episode 4134 by Thrythlind THRYTHLIND’s Note (...apologies to Brian Drozd for the title)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover - Characters: Harry, Hermione, Ron, Other - Warnings: [?] [V] - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 212 words

2Original
"Excuse me, can you direct me to platform nine and three-quarters," someone asked nearby. Kodachi looked up to see a boy about her age talking to one of the conductors.

"Platform nine and three-quarters?" the adult said. "Think you're being funny do you?" He shook his head irritably and walked on. The boy turned and saw her with her collection of books and things, almost identical to his,

"Excuse me, are you looking for the Hogwarts Express as well?" the boy asked, and hesitated on noticing the snake draped over her shoulders.

"Do you think I should tell him I'm lost too?" Kodachi asked the snake in what she had thought was Japanese. So she was rather surprised when Harry answered.

"Oh, we're in the same boat then aren't we?" Harry asked. "Excuse me, what was your name?"

Kodachi blinked for a moment, surprised that the boy knew Japanese. Which he didn't, of course, Kodachi just hadn't figured out that she was speaking Parseltongue, not Japanese or English.

"Kodachi..." she hestitated, not wanting to use a name her brother might eventually track down. Then she remembered the name of the house line she supposedly belonged to. "...Hecate. Kodachi Hecate."

"Same every year," a woman was saying walking past them. "Packed with muggles."
Sign up to rate and review this story