Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Guns n Roses Vampire Story

Guns n Roses Vampire Story

by I_love_AXL 1 review

If Guns n Roses were vampires!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-14 - 516 words

4Exciting
Duff scanned the crowd in the crowded club. His brown eyes were fading to their true shade of red. Duff hadn’t feed in a while. His fangs were starting to show protruding past his lips. He knew he had to feed soon or he’d end up killing everyone in this god forsaken club. Duff didn’t usually murder his victims just erased their memory so they would have no memory of Duff drinking their blood. But there had been a few times when he’d left humans lying there lifelessly in an alley or hotel, skin pale, blood drained. Duff had never found a person that he had bonded with also he had never found anyone to control. Those were basically. There were basically four options for vampires. One, drink a humans blood and erase their memory. Two, kill them. Three, have them drink your blood back and be bonded forever both as vampires. Or four, inject them with venom when you drink your blood and they will be yours forever.
Duff was getting dizzy. He stumbled crashing into someone and knocking them over. “What the hell man?” whined the young man he’d caused to fall to the floor of the club. Duff started to apologize but stopped when he saw how gorgeous the boy was. He had shoulder length orange hair and piercing emerald eyes. Duff reached out and helped the shorter boy off the floor. The orange haired young man brushed off his leather pants and glared at Duff. “I’m sorry…..” Duff whispered fighting the urge to bite into this man’s neck and drink his warm delicious blood. “It’s fine….my names Axl by the way.” He said reaching out to shake Duff’s hand. “I’m Duff.” Breathed Duff. He could feel the pulse in Axl’s wrist. Oh how he wanted this boy, in more ways than just for his blood.
“Wanna go smoke a cigarette with me.?” Duff asked calmly, pointing towards the exit of the club that led into the alley. “Sure why not.” Shrugged Axl. Duff griped Axl’s wrist so tight Axl winced, pulling the red heed boy through the crowded dance floor and into the alley. To Duff’s great relief there was no one around. Duff grabbed Axl slamming him into the brick wall of the club and kissing him harshly. Axl cried out in protest at first then kissed back, moaning softly when Duff began to kiss down his neck.
Duff couldn’t resist any longer. He sunk his fangs into Axl’s neck. Axl screamed in pain. Duff hissed in anger. He clamped his hand over Axl’s mouth. He removed his fangs from Axl’s neck to say. “Shut up if you wanna live.” Blood dripped from his fangs, which he promptly sunk back into his captive’s neck slurping up the red liquid that poured into his mouth. Axl was beginning to feel faint. He had stopped struggling. Duff sensed this and had to make a decision. Which one of those four choices would he make?
Sign up to rate and review this story