Categories > Original > Romance > Would You Please Stay And Please Be Mine?

Would You Please Stay And Please Be Mine?

by MCR-99 1 review

*Sleeping With Sirens FanFic* Kellin is sick with Cancer.He has a year left,and yet one thing is missing.He needs to find the one.Can he find a perfect girl,before time runs out?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2013-03-16 - 424 words

-1Cliche

Prolouge.

I entered the walk-in center on a rainy afternoon,and made my way to the receptionist's desk.The receptionist,she was a typical Jersey girl.She was sat behind that wooden desk,chewing gum with her mouth wide open.She wasn't really concentrating,she was too busy filing her nails,occasionally looking in her little compact mirror.I drummed my fingers on the desk,hoping for her attention,which I got in the end.

"Hi."She began,looking bored."May I help you?"

"Yes."I clear my voice,before continuing."I'm here to see Dr.Harland,I'm Kellin.Kellin Quinn."

"Right."She dragged on,handing me a form."Fill this out,then be seated."

"Thanks."I say,trying to be polite,yet she wasn't having any of it.I filled out the form,then quickly sat down in one of the chairs.I picked up a magazine,NME,and flicked through a few of the pages.Then,the receptionist called me up.

"Kellin Quinn,the doctor will see you now."

I rose from the seat,and followed the directions to the doctor's office.I tapped on the closed office door,then entered and sat in the examination chair.Sat opposite me was an old man,with greying hair and glasses.

"Good day,Mr.Quinn,how are we feeling?"

"Fine."I admit."Still a little raspy in the throat,nothing much to it."

"Well,that's common with singers."Dr.Harlan smiled.

"I see."

"We have the results back from your test.Bad news."The doctor said gravely.

"Well?"I got nervous.

"You have pancreatic cancer.We've passed the point where chemotherapy and radiation wouldn't be of use."Dr.Harlan kept his gaze to the floor,whilst he told me the results."The good news,however,is you have a year left."

A year.
That is all I had to say goodbye,all I had to prepare myself for death.
I only had a year to find that one girl who'd change my life.

"Thank you,doctor."I finally say,standing up and heading for the door.

"No problem,Kellin."Was the last I heard him say,before I left the office and got back in my car to go back home.

Is this good enough? I've never written a SWS fic,so I really dunno...I'll delete it if you guys don't like it.It sounded better in my head,but now I've written it down it doesn't sound right..
I don't know,we'll see if I can continue..

Rate and review xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story