Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Not So Irrational

Nightime

by princessofoyownworld 6 reviews

Night is often the time we reflect on the day. Theresa gets an idea and Archie is plagued by an ever familler nightmare. I suck at summarys so you will just have to read it to find out what happens.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-31 - Updated: 2006-07-31 - 1207 words

1Moving
Ok so far the votes have been pretty even so I have decided to do a mixture that may or may have a sequel. I am not sure yet. And I have decided to go with shorter chapters (2-3 pages instead of 5-6 pages). Please read on. Gummy bears do you duty.

Gummy Bears: princessofoyownworld does not own Class of the Titans. But she does own Allie, us and any other small oc's that may show up. Also we would like to add that princessofoyownworld working on a rough idea for another chapter fiction for all you that actually like her stuff. And she wants you all to rate and review and thanks everyone who already has.

*

Theresa lay down on her bed. She turned on her side; she could see the sea of picture on her nightstand. She knew there were even more on her desk and the shelf over her bed.

One picture stood out in her mind though. It was not on her shelf, desk or nightstand. Truth was it was under her bed. She had to hide it under there so Atlanta would not get mad at her for having it.

Theresa rolled on to her back. She placed her hands under her head. Soon she sat up and ran her fingers threw her long red hair. Unlike Atlanta her hair was naturally red, but Atlanta would never admit she dyed her hair. Only Theresa knew, and she vowed to never tell Atlanta's secret, Archie would tease her nonstop. Truth was Atlanta's hair was naturally dirty blonde.

Theresa fished under her bed until she came up with the picture she had been thinking about. She pulled it up, she laughed when she remembered that she had framed it. She was planning to give it to Atlanta when school let out in about two weeks.

The frame was sterling silver. Theresa had a tradition of getting her girlfriends jewelry when school let out, as a celebration of summer. But she knew that Atlanta would never wear jewelry, minus her pendant key and earrings. So Theresa bought the frame. Words wrapped around the frame, laid out in a black stone of some sort. They read: And these are the memories we take to the grave.

Tears filled Theresa's eyes when she read the words, take to the grave. Atlanta would not know that she had the picture or the frame. Theresa put the framed picture on her queen-sized bed so the hot salt-water tears that were falling from her eyes would not damage it.

Slowly Theresa wiped away her tears and forced herself to look at the picture. It showed Atlanta and Archie. Getting those two together was going to be her summer project.

Atlanta had slipped on a puddle and Archie threw out an arm to break her fall. Atlanta had fallen into Archie's arm, and Archie wrapped his arm around her waist. Atlanta had turned her head to face Archie to tell him that she could catch herself. But Atlanta was to shocked to tell him that when she found him staring at her with a look in his eyes that she had never seen before. It was then Theresa snapped the picture with her PMR, Archie still had the look in his eyes and Atlanta was blushing slightly. The two were close enough to kiss, and the setting was right. Weather or not they did was a mystery to Theresa, she left right after taking the picture, leaving Archie and Atlanta alone.

And Atlanta was not a girl to kiss and tell. Archie and Theresa did not get along the greatest. Until now, it seemed that Atlanta's death was bringing them closer. Maybe it was that they had both lost their best friend. Either way Theresa was glad for it, she knew that Archie was grieving just as bad as her, if not more.

Atlanta's death seemed to have changed Archie. He was well; there was no other word for it, gentler. He seemed to care more about how his actions affected others, and he had let them see him cry. Though he did seem to not get along with Jay, even more than usual. Theresa did not know why.

Then it hit the descendant of Theseus. She knew why Archie was on edge with Jay. It was her, ok it was Jay to. It was the fact that Jay and Her were well a couple. They had gotten together after Atlanta died, and when Archie died he lost his first true love.

Theresa sat up suddenly. She checked the alarm clock in her bedroom. It read 12:30. She got up off her bed and ran to get dressed. They others would all be sound asleep.

It was one o'clock in the morning by the time Theresa was ready to leave the house. She had taken the chance to shower before Neil used all the hot water. The tall curvy red head had an idea; maybe she could finish her summer project.

But before she could even tell the others she had a lot of research to do. And maybe a few questions to ask the gods.

*

Archie tossed and turned in his bed. His blankets had fallen off his bed, all that was left was his sheet and it was sticking to his sweaty body, his boxers were sticking to his body as well. The descendant of Achilles had not wanted to go to sleep that night, he knew he would have that oh so familiar nightmare. But against his wishes the sandman had visited him and the nightmare was over taking him.

*

A ten-year-old Archie was running down a beach. He was wearing a bright orange life jacket, whistle and all. The beach had glorious white sand; on the water line there were seashells. It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky.

And for Archie it was heaven on earth. His dad was taking him out on his boat, and as a birthday treat Archie was going to get to drive! Archie's parents had flown him out west to Vancouver Island for a vacation. Unfortunately the only time they could get into a decent hotel was the week that Archie turned ten. But Archie loved the island so they took it.

Archie was on cloud nine. He had gotten amazing presents earlier, he was going to get to drive the boat and he got to have a birthday party when he got back. This birthday could not have been any better.

*

Ok I know that Archie is scared of the water. But I have decided to tell my version of how he became scared of the water. Anyways you will have to wait to find out what happened to make Archie scared of the water-my version that is.

Anyways, over my writers block. This was a shorter chapter than what has been usual for this story I know, get used to it, they should all be about this length. But on the plus side I should update by Wednesday. Please rate and review. Constructive Criticism is always welcome and appreciated, and if you don't like it at all can you tell me how to fix it or make it better?
Sign up to rate and review this story