Categories > Original > Romance > Would You Please Stay And Please Be Mine?

Chapter Five.

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-20 - 647 words

-1Cliche

Chapter Five.-Sadie's POV

I woke up that next morning,with the sun shining on my pale arms.I looked over at Kellin,who was still asleep peacefully.I managed to carefully slip away from his side,and make my way to the kitchen area.I saw that breakfast had been layed out ready for me,then turned to see Kellin stood next to me,smiling.

"Breakfast?"He asked,with a smile,taking my hand and leading me to the table.I sat down in the chair opposite him.I began to slowly eat,and noticed him watch me.

"What?"I ask."You're not eating."

"I don't eat that much."He mumbled.

"Why?"

"I can never find the time."He said quietly,and I rose from my seat and crouched down beside him.

"You'll get sick,Kellin."I get concerned,and he rises from his seat.

"I already am."He sighed,as he walked from the room.

I sighed too,rising from my crouched position.I collected up the plates,placing them on the kitchen counter,before moving from the room.I looked all around the house,and found Kellin in the basement,or as I called it,the practice room.In there is where I practice my solo songs,as well as band rehearsals.Kellin was looking through my song books,carefully turning each page with shaking fingers.I moved across the room to him,and wrapped my arms around him.

"You're shaking."I tell him.

"I'm just a little cold."He lied.

"No,Kellin."I say."You're not cold."

We stood there for a moment,before we sat down on the carpeted floor,still in the embrace.

"Now,what did you mean,when you said you were sick?"I ask,looking up at him.

He sighed,hesitiating for a minute,before telling me the truth.

"I'm sick.I have pancreatic cancer,and I'm likely to die in a year."

I blinked,before giving my reply.

"What? A year?"

He nodded,not saying anything.He then moved away from me,heading to the door.

"I should go now,I sense you don't want me here."

I stood up too,running after him.

"No,Kellin!"I shout after him,and he turns to me."I want to help you! I want to help you get better!"

"You can't help me."He sighed."It's gone way past that point of help."

"Chemotherapy? That won't work?"

He shook his head.

"Radiation?"

He shook his head again.

"Will anything work?"

"The doctors will try and prescribe some pills,but I doubt they'll work."

I moved to him,hugging him tightly.

"At least let me try,let me and the doctors try and help you."I felt the tears brim in my eyes,as I felt the beat of his heart."Please,just stay."

He hesitiated for a moment,then encased me in a hug.

"Okay,we'll make this work.I'll try and beat this thing,for you."He smiled,wiping the tears away,before kissing me softly.

"So,you'll stay?"

"On one condition."He smiled.

"What?"I ask,and I felt as something came in contact with my finger.I looked down,and saw a sparkling,diamond ring on my finger,then I saw Kellin smile.

"Marry me?"

I smiled,before hugging him tightly,wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Yes."

ASDJKLFL.
(If anyone else did that,we must be twins.)
This must've been a short chapter,but I got writer's block.This was the first thing that popped into my head,Kellin telling me about how he is going to die (not spoiling anything.),then decided on the marriage proposal.
IDK,is it good?
I think it is.
R&R.
Oh,and troll?
Yeah,I'mma continue with this,so prepare to waste your rating points on down-ratings.It ain't gonna get to me.

(hears your applase)

awh.

xx Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story