Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Lifetime Like This (Spell Out My Denial)

Did He Ever Tell Anyone About The Abuse?

by AlexisSCREAM 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-21 - 286 words

2Moving
What's this? An update? Really? Wow. There should only be a few more chapters of this left. In fact, I have the last one typed out already. Just... not the ones that go in between...
I had to retype this fucking chapter 3 times. My computer hates me.
xoxo



No... No. He was too scared to. I could see that. He’d been abused by so many people for so long that he didn’t believe that anybody would believe him. And if, by some miracle, they did then... He expected them to be like me. Every time I hurt him, I wanted nothing more than to patch him up. The stupid thing is that I’ve always wanted to protect him from any monsters...

But I was the only monster he had contact with.
And all I did was hurt him.

I threw him down the stairs once... But then I carried his unconscious, bleeding form back up the stairs again, and gently placed him into the bed., I wrapped him up in bandages, like a mummy, and then left with tears in my eyes. Several hours and panic attacks later, I was curled in the corner on the living room floor. I was in fetal position, as far away from Frank as possible. I didn’t want to see his blood soak through the thick bandages. I didn’t want to see the damage that I’d caused. I took a ton of anxiety pills, although I can’t quite recall my aim.
I wanted to help him, I wanted to save him. I just wanted him. And only him.

But, deep in my heart, I knew it was too late to forgive and forget.
Sign up to rate and review this story