Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Blackwing

Three

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2013-03-24 - 811 words

1Original
Just being this close to a vampire made the hair on my neck raise. "Frank, I have to say, it's hardly fair, is it?" I jumped at Jack's question.

"W-what isn't?" I asked, stuttering slightly. He smiled at me.

"You know what kind of monster I am, but I have no clue what you are. Except that you smell really good." he leaned in closer, sniffing around my neck. "Almost like a human." he smiled sweetly at me.

"T-thanks?" I said, my face going red. "But I'm not really supposed to tell people what I am. My mom told my not to. She does at the start of every year..." I trailed off.

We walked into the art room together and he sat next to me. His sister was across the room, laughing with Natalia. I bit my lip as the teacher walked in, her hips swaying slightly.

"Alright students. Today, I want you to work in pairs. The project is to find random things around campus for the whole week and make them into art. The only requirements are that they have to be small enough for you to carry, you cannot copy another pair and you have to be able to finish it in five class periods." there was a buzz of excited chatter. "Now pair up!" she clapped her hands.

Jack turned to me. "Be my partner? I don't really know anyone else and Jessica seems to be working with Natalia already..." we both looked over at them.

They were bent over the Natalia's desk as her pencil flew across the paper, their mouths moving with their whispers. "Sure." I nodded.

He smiled and I saw his fangs. They looked even sharper up close like this.

My hand moved without me thinking, telling it to. I watched as my finger poked the point of his fang, piercing my skin instantly.

I stared as the little hole started to bead blood. Across the room, the girls had gone silent. I looked over Jack's shoulder to see Jessica staring over at me, her silver eyes getting darker.

"That smell...." I heard Jack, making me focus back on him. He had his hand over his mouth and nose.

"Sorry. That was stupid of me." I said quickly and put my finger in my mouth, sucking on the little ball of blood that had formed there.

There was a little whimper across the room. I looked up to see Jessica covering her mouth as well. Jack seemed to relax a little, but he didn't move his hand for the rest of the class period.

Even after the little hole had closed, my skin stitching together quickly, he didn't relax. When the bell finally rang, the whole class stood up and headed to the homeroom for math.

Shocking me, Jack grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stop. I looked back at him. "I need to talk to you." he whispered a second before dragging me behind the stairs."Look, I'm sorry for this, but I can't help it." he pushed me against the wall and leaned forward, his mouth heading to my neck.

Suddenly, I realized something as I felt his lips on my skin. It wasn't Jessica who had left me that note.

It'd been Jack... I gasped as his fangs sank into my neck. It didn't hurt, but it didn't feel good.

I could feel him drawing the blood from my veins slowly, his hand on my shoulder. And, at the moment, I didn't care if we were late. I didn't care that he was a guy.

As long as he didn't let go of my shoulder, I didn't care. I could feel his emotions through that touch.

He loved me, this boy I just met not three hours ago. All he wanted was to be close to me.

I put my arms around his waist, making him jump a little. The muscles in his back relaxed under my hands after a second.

And then, he pulled away, his lips kissing the spot he'd bitten. I shivered slightly. "Frank.." he breathed. "You need to know something, About Jessica and me." he whispered.

"Yeah?" I sighed, hugging myself to him.

"To keep it simple, we both love you. And we kinda started a little war for you. And she sees things in the way of 'If I can't have it, neither can you.'"

"So?" I frowned.

"So if she thinks I have you, she'll try to kill you." I laughed. "What? This is serious!"

"I'm not worried about anyone aside from the witch who teaches math. Se has permission to kill us." I took his hand and pulled him to the classroom just as the bell rang.










It's late and I'm trying to stay positive and blah blah blah. R+R and all that

Hugs and Soul Evans,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story