Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Mix up for mcr

by cj_warner94 3 reviews

Just a mix of mcr songs, I hope you enjoy it :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2013-03-24 - 213 words

0Unrated
When I was a young boy my farther took me into the city to see a marching band.

Burn it on just like a match you strike to incinerate the lives of everyone you know.

If you marry me, would you bury me? Would you carry me to the end? 

So give me all you poison and give me all your pills and give me all your hopeless hearts and make me ill.

Sing it for the Boys sing for the girls every time you lose it sing it for the world!

Now I know I can't make you stay but wheres your heart?

Your unbelievable, uh so unbelievable, you ruin everything oh you better go home.

So why don't you blow me. A kiss before she goes? 

Cause the world is ugly but your beautiful to me.

As soon as I get my gun! Don't have a gun!

Never fade in the dark, never let them take the light behind your eyes!

Make no apologies! It's death or victory! Crash and burn, young and loaded! Drop like a bullet shell! Dress like a sleeper cell! I'd rather go to hell! Than be in purgatory, cut my hair, gag and bore me , pull this pin let this world explode.


So long an goodnight!
Sign up to rate and review this story