Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Windpipe

by BloodyAbattoir 2 reviews

I mean most people know that your windpipe gives you the oxygen you need to live, including me. But most don't find that out the hard way.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2013-03-24 - 220 words - Complete

1Insightful
You don't know how much you need oxygen until you don't have it anymore. And you especially don't know how important your windpipe is for giving you oxygen until it's not working anymore. I mean most people know that your windpipe gives you the oxygen you need to live, including me. But most don't find that out the hard way.

I just did.

I mean, put something short, like me, the height of a 10 year old girl, and skinny, who weighs less than said girl, against some bullies on the football team. It's not going to turn out pretty. They like to use those muscles for more than throwing balls and tackling on the field. And most of the time, they're using them on me. I've got the bruises to show for it, but no one ever took me seriously.

Maybe they will today, after finding my dead body. I'm trying to gasp for air through my damaged trachea, but it's a futile attempt. Even as I lay on the ground, my vision growing black, everything else slowly numbing, they;re still kicking my, hurling insults down at me. Ah well, at least I get to escape this hell I've been living in.

Frank Iero died at 15, killed by bullies in highschool. During the trial, they said he deserved it.
Sign up to rate and review this story