Categories > Original > Romance > Would You Please Stay And Please Be Mine?

Chapter Eight.

by MCR-99 0 reviews

Sorry about the long wait...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2013-03-25 - Updated: 2013-03-26 - 740 words

-1Cliche
Chapter Eight.-Sadie's POV.
A few weeks later..

I woke up on a cold, winter's morning. I could see a little sun peak through the window of our new, two-story home. It fell onto my face, and made me feel a little warm. I shifted over in bed, facing Kellin, whose face was peaceful. I smiled,before gently nudging him. He didn't stir. I nudged him again, a little harder, yet he still never woke up.

"Kellin." I say,trying to wake him."Kellin, wake up!"

He still never woke up, so I got out of bed as fast as I could. I threw on some clothes, jeans, a t-shirt and shoes, then I grab Kellin's phone. I scrolled through all the numbers, trying to find that one number. I found it, and pressed call.

"Hello?" The Mexican's voice asked, sounding groggy.

"Vic? It's Sadie." I say, trying to keep calm.

"Oh, hi!" Vic's voice brightened, sounding happy. "What's up?"

"Kellin." I say. "He isn't waking up."

Vic's tone went serious, he didn't answer.

"Hold on, I'll be right there." Then he hung up, and I switched off the phone and rested it on the bedside table.I then sat beside Kellin, softly stroking his hair with a few tears in my eyes. I heard the shuffle of footsteps, and Vic had arrived in the room, along with Kellin's bandmates. Guess they got word too.

"I've called an ambulance." Vic said, sitting beside me. I smiled.

"What if he's gone? What if the doctor's lied?" My smile began to fade, and Vic rested a hand on my shoulder.

"He'll be okay, the ambulance will be here soon."

We then heard sirens, and a knock at the door. Jesse went to answer it, then returned with the paramedics. They carefully lifted Kellin onto a gurney, then rolled him out of the room, we followed close behind. I got into the ambulance, with Vic, whilst Jesse and the others followed in the van.

**

After some time, the receptionist escorted me to Kellin's room. I followed, my footsteps slow. My heart began to beat faster as we neared his room, and tears began to form in my eyes again. I entered the room, with hesitiation, to see Kellin, awake. I sighed with relief as I quickly entered the room and sat at his bedside, he smiled when he recognised me.

"Hey." He smiled hoarsly. I began to nearly cry again.

"Hi." I choked out in a small sob.

"Hey." He said, strongly. "Why are you crying for? I'm okay."

"I know. It's just, I never thought you'd end up here.."

Kellin took my hand, which was resting on the bed, and kissed it softly. I missed feeling his kisses, they made me feel warm inside, and safe. The door then opened, and the doctor entered. He then called me out of the room, and I got the news I dreaded.

"I'm afraid," The doctor began, looking down sadly. "I'm afraid Kellin has shorter to live."

What? He had less time to live?

"How long?" I ask,choking up again. "How long does he have?"

"By my calculations, maybe, 9 months?"

"Nine? Nine months to live?"

"I'm afraid so." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder for consolidation, before departing down the hall.

I felt numb. Nine months, that's all he had. He'd never get to see our first child born, if we ever got to concieve one. He said we'd be forever.

After a while, I walked back into the room, and sat in my original position.

"Kellin, you're dying." I say.

"Tell me something I don't know." He laughed, trying to make me laugh, then his smile dropped.

"How long have I got left now?"

"Nine months, to the doctor's calculations."

We both sat in silence.

"You won't even live to see our first baby ever exist." I say sadly.

"You're pregnant?"

"Kellin, I can't get pregnant." I say, telling the truth. "The doctor's tested me, while you were sleeping."

We then resumed our silence, before Kellin spoke again.

"Then, we'll adopt." He said. "Two little girls, I've planned it out."

I smiled, before hugging him.

"We'll make this work, I promise." He smiled, kissing me.

Yeah, this probably sucked.
But, this just came to me after like two days.
It's all coming back, my cousins will even be in this.
Amelia and Courtney will be our kids.

:) R&R xo Sadie
Sign up to rate and review this story